Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government

Go down

Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government Empty Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:48 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=510

Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government

2019-03-12

Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government 1552405554775eae76f602c8fc7b502cca87c260ac--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Tuesday a delegation from the local government in the district of Dhuluiya headed by Mr. Khalaf Turki, head of the judiciary. During the meeting, he discussed the stalled projects and their achievement rates. 

Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi, during the meeting, attended by the Director General of the Regional and Local Development Department in the ministry, quickly completed the procedures of the Ministry of Planning and provided all means of support for the implementation of projects in coordination with the concerned authorities in the central government and the local government. .

Stressing the ministry's efforts to unite local and international efforts to resume the implementation of stalled projects and implement more projects to restore stability and reconstruction in the liberated areas, calling for the direction of solutions and qualitative solutions according to the implementation plans of the stage, defined by the vision of the Ministry of Planning for Development and Sustainable Development of Iraq 2030. 

For his part, the delegation of the local government in the district of Dhuluiya, expressed appreciation for the efforts of the Minister and his directives in support of the growth and development of the judiciary in particular, and the province of Salah al-Din for about a year.

Minister of Planning discusses improving the reality of services in the district of Dhuluiya with its local government 1552405554775eae76f602c8fc7b502cca87c260ac--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum