Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims

+2
Allenj
Ethel Biscuit
6 posters

Go down

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims Empty F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:13 am

The following FBI page makes interesting reading:

https://forms.fbi.gov/seeking-victim-information-in-sterling-currency-group-iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Especially the second question:

2. Why did you invest in the Iraqi dinar (or other foreign currency) with Sterling Currency Group?
Indicate whether the possibility of a revaluation, or RV, played a role in your investment decision, and if anyone at Sterling or elsewhere talked with you about the possibility of a revaluation.

This is about the Sterling Group case, yes, but notice the wording. I imagine similar questions could be asked about other things, such as...

Indicate whether the possibility of a revaluation, or RV, played a role in your decision to donate money to a "dinar call", and if anyone at that call or elsewhere talked with you about the possibility of a revaluation.

Of course, I shouldn't think anyone would actually be silly enough to repeatedly demand that listeners make donations for intel, charitable causes etc., whilst constantly holding out the possibility of an imminent "RV"...would they?

Last edited by Ethel Biscuit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims Empty Re: F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims

Post by Allenj Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:18 am

yep it does but this is a email going around if you get it DELETE it i have had many ask me about it and i can tell you the FBI do not need our help with anything even if we report a scam that  fine but don't look for anything to happen

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 am

Hi Allenj!

There may well be an "email going around" but this is not it. This is a direct quote from the official FBI website (fbi.gov). Of course, dinar gurus and scammers would like people to believe that it's "just an email".

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:55 am

Assuming this information is current and correct, Rhame, Tyson and Bell and due to be sentenced 5/8/19.  Filling out this form gives the Judge input as far as the damage they did to their customers.  I don't understand why people who were a victim of Sterling's scam wouldn't want to see them put away for as long as possible. 

"Victim Impact Statements:

Please see the attachments below for the Victim Impact Statement to complete before March 31, 2019. You can advise the court about your thoughts on the sentencing of the defendants and about your losses on this form."

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/sterling-currency-action

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Bumping this in the light of today's post by Mountain Goatee. Becky McGee and her like base their whole operation on promoting the fictional "Dinar RV" - something that both government agencies and reputable financial analysts have identified as a scam.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Here's what the DOJ stated in the indictment of the BH Group back in 2012.  Notice that they consider it fraud to misrepresent the CBI's proposed currency reform as a revaluation rather than a redenomination.

"7. The term "revaluation" (casually shortened to "RV" in dinar-sales parlance), refers to the contention that at some point in the near future, the dinar will rise against the U.S. dollar, a circumstance which will enrich earlier purchasers of the dinar.  BRADFORD HUEBNER, CHARLES EMMENECKER, RUDOLPH COENEN and MICHAEL TEADT repeatedly advanced claims to potential investors over the telephone, through web pages, and through a weekly internet conference call that even relatively small investors in the dinar would, following the "revaluation" or "RV," become wealthy overnight.
8.  A "redenomination" of the dinar refers to an actual proposal by the Central Bank of Iraq, announced as recently as June 21, 2011, to re-print the currency to remove three zeroes from the physical dinar banknotes as a matter of convenience.  A redenomination of the Iraqi currency would not lead to a revaluation by the same amount, and may have no effect on the currency's value.  Under a redenomination, a new currency replaces an old currency, but the value remains the same.  Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 current dinars.  The exchange would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar."

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Pretty outlandish for the DOJ or FBI to make such a statement since they are not in the business of banking or monetary policy. Taking this kind of leeway with the potential outcome is outlandish.  Even if it is clearly written, it by no means is absolute.  A good lawyer would challenge this and succeed.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Muskie wrote:Pretty outlandish for the DOJ or FBI to make such a statement since they are not in the business of banking or monetary policy. Taking this kind of leeway with the potential outcome is outlandish.  Even if it is clearly written, it by no means is absolute.  A good lawyer would challenge this and succeed.

In a normal case the DOJ would have had to obtain the services of an expert witness to validate those claims.  However in the Sterling case, there was no need because there are emails from the three defendants that state they know the IQD RV is a scam.

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2019-407

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2019-408

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/file/777286/download

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Attorneys don't like to lose, and they don't like to have the conviction overturned after they win.  If there was any chance that this big RV could happen and be used as grounds for overturning the conviction they would have left that out of the indictment.  I'm sure they consulted with economists and government officials to make sure that they had their facts right.  This is one of the things that gave me so much confidence in blogging against the scam 6 years ago.  The BH Group indictment just validated everything that I had been saying during the first year of my blog.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 am

It is also worth noting that the FBI has forensic accountants and the like on staff. They actually have a lot of expertise in things financial. My Uncle was one with the NJ State Police and worked with the FBI frequently.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2805820865  F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2805820865  F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2805820865  F.B.I. vs anyone using "RV" claims 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum