Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bluwolf  3/12/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bluwolf 3/12/19

Go down

Bluwolf  3/12/19 Empty Bluwolf 3/12/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Blue wolf:

PLEASE SHARE

3.12.19 A brief message to all. I have not heard neither from HSBC nor from WF stating that they will impose a limit on the amount of Zim currency that can be exchanged, nor have I heard of any elimination of 6 zeros or anything around those lines. Nor have I heard about the bank stating that they will create some kind of ceiling on the amount of monies that they will place in any given account. I honestly sometimes wonder where these people get this type of propaganda from and to the why of there intentions to limit or cripple this blessing inspire by God.

Let me tell you something friend God will not let that happen and honestly you and those who sent you should quit while you are ahead. On the concept of where we are in this current time frame. I can say that we are about to receive a GO message in a short while ( minutes, hours,days ) for there is nothing out there obstructing or delaying this or anything. The rates will be satisfying to all involved and things pertaining to the exchange will be as it was accorded with both banks elected or chosen for this important RV event. All things expected of Iraq has been 100 % covered,written off in there Gazette and accepted by all governments involved, so please don't create any other stories of delays or what nots, enough already.

The voice in charge of awarding the banks the GO permission to open up there envelopes which contains the 800 # they are all in agreement that we are finally heading to the desire end to this wonderful and blessed ride, so please be tolerant and let this flow for it all shall be over very soon. The PLAN has had a lot of obstacles by the money rich and the corrupted government individuals but according to those in charge that has been delt with. The system for this exchange has been tested and APPROVED 100% secure and safe with no flaws whatsoever.

I want to wish you all well when you receive your 800 # but promise God and yourselves that you will do good by your brothers and sisters . Be loved, be safe,be prosperous, be in peace, make changes and stick with them no matter what, help your country, rebuild where needed,be responsible, put God always first in all that you do and live the vida loca for you deserve it.

God bless, Na'mastes, Bluwolf " when I receive this I do not think of me for I am not greedy nor do I move by vanity. My thoughts are with my generation and my children and grandchildren's there forth. My heart is with the people of Puerto Rico and the world, with the Caribbean islands and its people and with the needy of the United States and the world.

By helping the above I will inspire Gods work to take its toll in protecting and fixing our Earth and its its inhabitants. Be blessed drop a knee before the Lord and just say the following. " Lord I ask of thy to bless my journey on your behalf, my we succeed in every venture in your Name and may your Angels and Archangels be with us to protect us all of the way. May I inspire help everywhere that my eyesight may fall and may that help be imposed forever like the flow of water from a never ending river ,in Jesus name I declare. Amen "❤❤❤
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum