Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ...

Go down

The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... Empty The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ...

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:09 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=161

The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ...

2019-03-12

The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form ... 1552387408c509f9f09de9b5f1a41348854e0f2716--%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9_%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9

The Department of Investment Programs holds a workshop on explaining the vocabulary of the office form
The project implementation follow-up department of the government investment programs department in the Ministry of Planning held workshops to explain the contents and vocabulary of the follow-up office form to the ministries and entities not related to the Ministry and the governorates. The head of the project follow-up department, Alaa Zaki, said that workshops were held to explain the contents of the ministerial follow- And those who are not associated with the Ministry and the governorates and how to fill them and match that the data are accurate and clear and their conformity with the data of IDMS system as well as what is meant by each paragraph of the form, indicating that the section held workshops in ministries and in the presence of workers All in the planning and financial departments of their directorates in Baghdad and the governorates and some general managers or their assistants to the following ministries
: Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Health, The Iraqi People's Network, the Prisoners 'Foundation, the Martyrs' Foundation, the Iraqi Media Network). He pointed out that all the participants praised the efforts and professionalism of the staff in the department and thanked them and commended them for the extensive explanation, Stressing that Work is ongoing with the rest of the parties and according to the times agreed with them.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum