Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  3/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 3/11/19

Go down

Mountain Goat  3/11/19 Empty Mountain Goat 3/11/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:25 pm

March 11, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want everyone to know that I am getting sick and tired of people asking me to explain about the same old stuff over and over again. Are many of you even mature enough to handle this wealth you can have on exchange of your currency? Questions about a LOP or redenomination or how the restatement works compared to a revaluation. This information is all contained within my Facebook Notes section. This is why I did these writeups to help you clearly see and understand.

There has not been a question asked over these last months if not years that is not already addressed either in one of my newsletters, my Facebook Vdeos or Notes. Simply put get off your ass and go spend some dirt time to learn. Many of you just skim over my newsletter looking for RV dates and times. Then later you ask questions I just addressed in the last newsletter. Why didn’t you catch it? Because you were too lazy to read it.

So if you don’t make the effort to read my newsletter and browse my Facebook sections to find all the answers then I will not make the effort either. Get it? I am NOT spoon-feeding thousands of people asking the same questions over and over again. I have better things to do with my time.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA IN IRAQ

So the parliamentary session was held on Saturday. The big question is - Did they vote on the remaining 4 ministers? NO voting was conducted as promised would happen. Go figure…

The MP for the alliance of victory Faleh Zeidi, that the absence of the agenda of the first session of parliament in its second legislative term of voting on the remaining cabinet does not mean the continuation of the dispute.

Zaidi said that the political forces agreed to resolve the file of the remaining ministers during the next two sessions, Agreed in advance with the Prime Minister not to address the subject of completion of the cabinet during the first session in the second legislative term and to make do with the agenda of the ordinary session .

Al-Zayadi revealed that members of parliament have become liberated from the control of the blocs and political parties and rely on their personal convictions and take into account the professional side in voting on the remaining vacant ministries.

This is very important because we know that there has always been a long-standing mandate to have a fully completed government prior to any reinstatement of the currency for Iraq.

We know that much has been accomplished in the form of banking and currency reforms. It is believed that now any holdup in the reinstatement is purely political and so we wait.

I can say that I have heard many rumors about the readiness for the launching of the new smaller category notes, however you would think that, if these rumors where true, we would see multiple articles on this topic in the general Iraqi news media prior to the event. We have NOT yet seen this. But also remember this does not mean this even may not be on the radar for the very near future either as we also know these smaller category notes may come in close proximity to the announcement of a reinstatement.

Out pops this article in the news media on Monday morning:

POLITICAL BLOCS REACH CONSENSUS ON VACANT MINISTERIAL PORTFOLIOS: MP

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan MP Hassan Ali on Sunday said that the parliament will hold four meetings this week. He also pointed out that there is a consensus between the political blocs on the candidate of the vacant ministries of interior, defense and justice.

The four meetings will be held on daily basis on Monday and Thursday, Ali said. PUK and Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) have resolved the dispute on the Ministry of Justice portfolio, Ali stressed.

(Mnt Goat – We have heard this over and over again. Who can believe it anymore. So if true, now them take the vote on the new candidates and get it done. I thought the delay between sessions until March was supposed to buy enough time to settle this. Is this an intentional delay? What is going on here? Sounds mighty fishy to me!)

More news….

I want to start this newsletter today with a request to all concerned citizens and patriots of the US. Many have asked me about how to sent a letter or email to you Congressmen or Senators. You asked for templates to help you. So today I not only request your help in notifying your representatives of these grave issues concerning our nation and I have provided the easy means of which to help you do so. Please remember that this is a very difficult time in our nation’s history.

There is a coup going on right now in front of our noses that involves many major coverups discovered by treasonous actions during the Barrack Obama administration. This is really what all the news media rhetoric is all about these days. The constant pumping of propaganda.

These are not matters occurring during the two years so far of the Trump administration. If you listen to the FAKE news media you can easily see how they are attempting to divert attention away from the real crimes and the criminals. The worst part is they now have the wolf (former FBI director Robert Mueller) within the hen house (judiciary investigative committee) and he has gone wild. He must be stopped and put in his place meaning to investigate him and other involved in these crimes. James Comey, while FBI director during the Obama Administration, along with Robert Mueller also a former FBI director (2001-2013), were involved in numerous crimes against the state during this administration. Mueller in particular, with his very long tenor as the FBI director, is well seeded in the “deep state” as he now thinks he is running the government. He has had his way for so many years and is behind most of this corruption scandals. He is trying to save his own neck. Trump is a threat to his indirect powerbase. This all gets very complicated and Mark Levin explains is all very good in my Facebook Videos.

Are you beginning to see the picture yet?

When Trump was elected, he threatened to expose these crimes. It is really as simple as this for the basis of these charades now being played out in this fake Russian collusion investigation. Mueller has the news media working on his side to pump the American people up with propaganda to side against Trump. This is done as part of the coverup. This makes Watergate look like a parking ticket. Trust me all this is going to come out soon and you will see exactly what I am talking about. To be “uncovered” it is not as simple as Trump just coming out with it. They trapped him. Get it? They are blackmailing him in the worst diabolical scheme ever. So it can not be Trump exposing it because he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. So Trump must just sit back and let it all play out. It is very hard for him to do so as it is not part of his personality. But it will play out.

Watch this link:

These concerns are amplified in this ongoing investigation of the president Donald Trump in an attempt to silence him, as he has stated he will “drain the swamp”. This statement, of course, scared the pants off Mueller and those involved in this coverup. This is so, so huge it makes the Nixon Watergate of the 1970’s look like a parking ticket.

In my prayers at the end of my newsletters I state that you elected the president in 2016 for what you felt he can do to for this country. Part of this is helping in cleaning up the corruption in our government. As average citizens we finally have a political figure at the top who gets it and is working on our behalf. Now you must stand by him and support him if he is to be successful.

We must therefore now wake up our Congressmen and Senators (democrats and republicans) and let them know we elected them and that we are concerned on these issues and they must stand by our president on these concerns. They too must support these initiatives. This nation belongs to all of people of all political parties. We must work together to save it. This is no longer about which party by about saving our republic from the wolves.

Instructions for writing your Congressmen and Senators. Link below:

=68.ARCwJJBWaqOyBniEWVcgU-2ztCiPcwHSWw8Sg7l3ZokCS8GUelcv9tLLn7Lp2b1Jk3Kg4zw-EDnHktcRZDK_prqDwhH4We9cp3YVIYoZmkzYvZPXem_2hey65Ery_TzcqAYPEm_GZ_eDJY0XSOShB0XL6cP0PhZM0SpWlGV2lGN-7icYAUZgKfLg7SOLC-GM6Sx-mgZjZJT35IolJTAgW9UQGcZTP5jYVZPpDwTQr5ID1sS1OryIJnShw7DC6q1nr18yL_YhpW-hJ2ICCmBlsbRUMnZl879moXMh1pgemA8wDyHyKcl5E6Sa8nvlufVW6Mitaij906vnGtCXA_tQBwY&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/instruction-for-writing-your-congressmen-and-senators/824468891221838/

More news….

Clarity on more RV bullshit:

You know I really wish I did not have to come on and clarify all this stupidity. But if I don’t this stuff just goes on and on. So an electronic billboard displayed something in NYC last week. It read- “congratulate the international women and their role in making life”. Oh – wasn’t March 8th a day to celebrate women’s contributions to society?

So please tell me this could possibly relate to getting an RV? You tell me because I am so bewildered how anyone could even make this connection. But these idiots from the TNT group managed to make this assumption. Amazingly stupid!

Here is the article: The Iraqi Stock Exchange is one of the most important Arab financial markets as it is keen to use and develop electronic systems. Today, it celebrates with the Iraqi Stock Exchange through an important announcement published on NASDAQ Tower to congratulate the international women and their role in making life.

NY Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: NAZDAQ), the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: NAZDAQ), has unveiled the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange, a historic event to raise the name of Iraq and give an important message of great interest by a global institution. The Iraq Stock Exchange is a self-regulated organization established in 2004. The Iraqi market has been using NAZDAQ's global systems, which have been used by 32 Arab and European stock exchanges and NASDAQ stock exchanges since 2009 until today.

More news….

Political sources revealed, on Saturday, the political pressures facing Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to other positions in the state, under the pretext of the right component and representation and the right to vote, including the portfolio management by proxy. It was stressed that "the Prime Minister is obliged to end the file management of government positions by proxy before the end of June, because of the existence of an item in the budget necessitates it, which means the start of the battle of special grades early."

Full article is in articles section.

More news….

EHRAN - Iran's deputy commander of the Revolutionary Guards, Brigadier General Hossein Salami, said Saturday that his country has become a force in Iraq despite the sanctions imposed on it.

Salami said in a speech that 'Tehran was previously fighting the enemy from the heart of its territory, but today it is near the Red and Mediterranean,' noting that 'Iran has become a force in Iraq is not significant based on the Islamic revolution', and added that 'Iran Defeated its enemies in the period of weakness, and the Iranian people will endure the difficulties and exceed the US sanctions'.

More news….

CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR: FUNDS AVAILABLE BUT (RELUCTANT)

The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, that Iraq has the fundamentals and ways of success of the economic environment, stressing the availability of funds, but (reluctant) to enter the labor market.

Al-Alak said during his participation in the forum Sulaymaniyah: “From the economic vision there is no problem in the availability of opportunities for all sectors in Iraq to work and investment, noting: The money exists but hesitant and afraid to enter the work environment and investment.

He pointed out that this is the responsibility of political and government leaders to provide the appropriate conditions and prepare them to attract these investments.

More news….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE FAILURE OF THE IRAQI POLITICAL LEADERSHIP TO ENSURE AMERICA'S CREDIBILITY AS A RELIABLE ALLY FOR IRAQ

The failure of the Iraqi political leadership to ensure America's credibility as a reliable ally can have serious consequences for Iraq and the region as a whole, warned Christopher Co Brodsky, a co-author of the US Council on Foreign Relations.

The withdrawal of US troops from Iraq following an imminent withdrawal from Syria would be a major setback to US interests in regional stability, he said in an article in the National Interest magazine.

He pointed out that the Iraqi political forces have a weight demanded the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq and threatened to put the matter in parliament.

The Iraqi-US relationship has been tense for some time and has been strained since US President Donald Trump said his country's troops were monitoring Iran, raising fears that Iraq could be used as a battlefield between the two countries.

Although security officials in Baghdad acknowledge the advantages of a limited US presence in Iraq's security and stability, widespread discontent with Washington among Iraq's political elite can push and force US forces out of the country.

He pointed out that the Trump administration needs to re-evaluate its policy in Iraq and commit to a strong bilateral relationship between the two countries.

Said that there are several reasons to keep US troops in Iraq, including that the preacher has not yet been defeated, and the essence of the Trump strategy in the Middle East include confronting Iran, and will lose this strategy much if the troops left Iraq.

He added that US policy makers are questioning whether the deployment of limited troops in Iraq could provide more than the relief teams' solutions to the country's deep institutional problems.

He pointed out that what America can do is help stabilize the volatile region and prevent worse conditions from existing ones, such as a resurgent return to Iraq, a Turkish invasion of Syria, and the creation of space for governments to influence key factors that allow extremist groups to spread.

The Iraqi government has a long way to go to improve these key factors. The recent budget proposal in Iraq has failed to provide enough reconstruction efforts, but the realistic expectation of these efforts is decades, not years.

He said the United States should engage constructively in Iraqi politics in search of common solutions to complex problems instead of building its involvement in the effectiveness of Baghdad in driving away biased politicians to Iran, calling this goal unrealistic and unnecessary.

He concluded that SOME RECENT SIGNS OF PROGRESS JUSTIFY THE CONTINUATION OF THE US MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ, pointing out that the best of these marks is to INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE COUNTERTERRORISM DEPARTMENT, WHICH WAS BUILT WITH THE HELP OF US SPECIAL FORCES TO HUNT DOWN TERRORIST GROUPS AND GATHER INTELLIGENCE, to "cleanse" the north and west of Iraq from the duel.

He added that the small size of this department, professionalism and specialized training allowed it to adapt to new roles and perform exceptionally well, despite heavy losses against Dahesh.

(Mnt Goat – just be careful who is saying this. Is it Iranian backed ministers? Iran would luv to get the US out of Iraq but we all know what this would mean)

CBI SAYS: THE AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS, BUT "RELUCTANT" TO ENTER THE LABOR MARKET

The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, Friday, that Iraq has the fundamentals and ways of success of the economic environment, stressing the availability of funds, but "reluctant" to enter the labor market.

"From an economic vision, there is no problem in the availability of opportunities for all sectors in Iraq to work and invest," Al-Aalak said in a press interview during his participation in the Sixth Forum of the American University in Sulaymaniyah.

"The money is there but it is hesitant and afraid to enter the work environment and investment," he said.

"This is the responsibility of the political and governmental leaders to provide the appropriate conditions and prepare them to attract these investments," Al-Aalak said.

(Mnt Goat – yet more signs that the CBI is ready to reinstate the currency but still has reservations to pull the trigger)

THE PRIME MINISTER IS OBLIGED TO END THE FILE MANAGEMENT OF GOVERNMENT POSITIONS BY PROXY BEFORE THE END OF JUNE

Political sources revealed, on Saturday, the political pressures facing Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to other positions in the state, under the pretext of the right component and representation and the right to vote, including the portfolio management by proxy.

"The government program for Adel Abdul Mahdi, which has been approved, requires wide changes in the positions in which the owners spent more than 6 years, as well as the positions that are managed by proxy, and now we hear the movements of the parties and political blocs demanding a guarantee their share of these positions, or what they call the right of the component, sect or category, within terms that they can use to hide behind them to achieve party interests. "

The sources added that "Sunni Arab forces are moving in this framework, under the title of the right of the component, and do the same Kurdish forces, and Shiite parties consider that it has not been equitable in the ministerial distribution demanding positions of special grades."

"The prime minister may resort to the trick of the electronic window, which he used during the competition for ministerial posts to get rid of these pressures, but due to the passage of four months on the government of Abdul Mahdi, it will come to an end and the sharing of parties and sectarian for such positions as his cabinet.

She stressed that "THE PRIME MINISTER IS OBLIGED TO END THE FILE MANAGEMENT OF GOVERNMENT POSITIONS BY PROXY BEFORE THE END OF JUNE, because of the existence of an item in the budget necessitates it, which means the start of the battle of special grades early."

(Mnt Goat – so we know that last Saturday’s projected voting on the last 4 ministers was overly optimistic and so we wait again, maybe until June?)

A MAJOR CORRUPTION SURPRISE… OFFICIALS FLEE MONEY IN THE NAMES OF EMPLOYEES OF THE INTERIOR OUT OF IRAQ

Baghdad – The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed on Saturday that officials in the government have smuggled money in the names of employees of the Ministry of the Interior out of Iraq, noting that the Integrity Commission and the Interior have a delay in following up these files.

A member of the committee, MP Kazem Sayadi told “News”, that “government officials have smuggled money out of Iraq, the names of members of the Ministry of Interior and other ministries.”

He explained that “the SPOILERS FLED THE AMOUNT OF 50 BILLION DINARS from Iraq to Abu Dhabi by names close to them,” noting that “integrity pursued this money and will reveal the names of spoilers during the next parliament sessions.”

Al-Sayadi added that “the Integrity Commission and the Office of the Inspector-General in the Ministry of the Interior, have little delay in following up these files,” noting that “there are some influential spoilers introduced by the government in the system of control and legislation.”

(Mnt Goat – Can you see now why the interior ministry is so important and to have someone honest and not Iranian in that position. They Iranians are desperate to funnel money out of Iraq to satisfy the US sanctions against Iran)

MAHDI: WE LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW STAGE FREE OF CORRUPTION

BAGHDAD, (Petra) – Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said on Saturday that the government is looking forward to a new phase free of corruption.

A statement issued by the Prime Minister said that Abdul Mahdi discussed with President Barham Salih, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, the Presidency of the Judiciary and MPs, cooperation between the THREE AUTHORITIES AND JOINT COORDINATION TO ELIMINATE CORRUPTION. “We look forward to the first session of parliament in the SECOND LEGISLATIVE TERM TO START A NEW PHASE OF COOPERATION BETWEEN THE THREE AUTHORITIES, AND WORK TOGETHER TO LEGISLATE LAWS that serve the Iraqi people and overcome the difficulties.

He pointed out that the main objective of the meeting of the three presidencies, is to get rid of the circle of corruption and spoilers, AND START THE STAGE OF PROSPERITY OF IRAQ.

(Mnt Goat – How many times must we hear this…enough already get it done. But the important part of this article to take away is that they recognize the corruption and the necessity to fix it. How strong is this will? Just like in the USA is the will strong enough to really want to end corruption and all these coverups from the Obama administration. It is time to uncover just what these past presidents have done to the USA its society and economy. Iam talking about Bush senior, Clintons, G W Bush and then Obama, That is almost 28 years of major corruption. Clinton was even impeached. Oh – we forget that don’t we…)

WHAT DOES IRAQ NEED TO BECOME A “SAFE ENVIRONMENT” FOR INVESTMENT?

The security expert, Jaber Hussein al-Khakani, said Saturday that Iraq is considered an “expelling” environment for investment, referring to a number of reasons, notably the security situation.

“The investment needs a safe environment and many means that will succeed, but that is not available in Iraq, the money (cowardly) to escape to the safe place, so we find the domestic and foreign investor does not want to invest in Iraq,” Khakani told Trend.

“Human and financial resources are very available in Iraq, but WE NEED TO REASSURE INVESTORS AND PROVIDE SECURITY AND FACILITATE FINANCIAL AND BANKING DEALINGS WITH THEM,” he said.

(Mnt Goat – I don’t want anyone to tell me that Iraq is SECURE for investors. Is this part too as to why the reinstatement is not being triggered? Just asking…..  So when the governor of the CBI stresses that the availability of funds, but (reluctant) to enter the labor market, this is what he means. Get it now? See other article today on this subject by Alaq.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum