Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19

Go down

"Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19 Empty "Advance Stage" - Thoughts/News from KTFA MilitiaMan 3/9/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » March 10th, 2019

08-03-2019 10:24 PM

NASDAQ in New York City to raise the name and logo of the Iraqi market for securities

Baghdad:

The New York Stock Exchange (NASDAQ: NAZDAQ) has published the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange, a historic event to raise the name of Iraq and give an important message of great interest by a global institution with a solid Iraqi institution.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange is a self-regulated institution established in 2004. The Iraqi market has been used by the NAZDAQ systems, which are used by 32 Arab and European stock exchanges and NASDAQ stock exchanges in the United States from 2009 until today.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange is one of the most important Arab financial markets because it is keen to use and develop electronic systems. Today, it celebrates the Iraqi Stock Exchange with an important announcement published on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange to congratulate the international women and their role in making life. LINK

Financial liberalization contributes to increased growth rates

Friday 08 March 2019

Baghdad / Emad Emirate

The economic scholar, Dr. Abdul-Karim Jaber Shangar, said that the negatives can not be overcome in isolation from the state's reforms in its financial policies, because the financial sector is the biggest contributor to raising economic efficiency and achieving economic stability.

Economic activities

"The reforms and the restructuring of economic activities involve the allocation of funds (capital resources, savings and investments) and directing them towards optimal use, and this is not possible unless the financial sector of all its institutions at the level of efficiency and ability to absorb the variables."

"The financial sector can be used as a catalyst for growth by pooling different means of changing economic power and distributing it between competing financing demands," he said. "Growth in any period depends on the share of national income devoted to investment," he said, adding that "the features of the financial sector and its activities Making it vulnerable to partial and comprehensive crises and their effects are not only destructive to growth, but also affect those with limited incomes who are unable to deal with these effects, which requires intervention in identifying and improving vulnerabilities and preventing crises is inevitable. "

Financial liberalization

"The issue of financial liberalization has received the attention of developing countries as the financial sector has a great impact on the economic process in terms of development and achievement of growth rates," he said. "There are two levels of financial liberalization, both local and international."

"Financial liberalization increases the state's ability to formulate a strategy to solve its problems, as well as to achieve higher growth and lower volatility in consumption patterns in developing countries. Under traditional economic theory, financial liberalization is a flow of capital from rich countries to poor countries, Investments at a higher rate than their savings. "
Local level

"The local level is aimed at easing the control by using indirect quantitative instruments of monetary policy rather than the specific qualitative tools that impede the process of financial liberalization," he said, noting that "indirect instruments are an important part of a wider range of reforms, Identify them in the financial market, and relax the restrictions on the financial market. "

"This encourages shareholding companies after giving them the freedom to determine how to issue securities, to cancel the credit limits imposed on commercial banks, to grant them the freedom to set interest rates on deposits and loans, and to improve the infrastructure for developing financial markets by establishing a network to deal with brokers and intermediaries "He said.

International level

That "the international level aims at the liberalization of financial liberalization of exchange controls by the adoption of variable exchange is determined by the mechanism of the market and the transfer of capital to and from the markets because of the liberalization of capital transactions, as a result of the possibility of owning the real assets and financial and foreign cash and allows non-residents to own local assets And the liberalization of interest rates, increasing competition in the financial market, allowing foreign companies to enter and issue various securities and give foreign companies the right to financial inter mediation.

Balance of Payments

"The elimination of balance-of-payments discipline is one of the most important aspects of financial liberalization and the main reason for the interpretation of the speed of capital movement," said Shangar.

"With the fixed exchange rate, rapid monetary expansion leads to a balance of payments deficit. The weakness of balance-of-payments discipline, which took place in the 1970s, led to floating exchange rates.

Governments felt that they were more free to pursue monetary expansion. In contrast, liberalization of the capital account weakened the role of the state in managing its foreign sector. link

Communications: Launch of electronic signature next week

9th March, 2019

The Ministry of Communications announced the launch of the "electronic signature" next week, aimed at building an integrated information system.

The ministry said in a statement that it will officially launch the electronic signature, mainly to build a solid information system in the sectors that affect the lives of citizens, especially the banking and financial sector in ensuring the access of salaries and subsidies to the beneficiaries.

"The ministry will set up specialized workshops to introduce electronic signatures and its role in automation," the ministry said. LINK

The above data is effectively telling us a few things. Firstly they appear that they are to begin trading with in the parameters of the NASDAQ, and is noted to be an historic event told to the world at the closing bell of the markets in the USA.

Notice the theme along the way as you read. They speak of electronic systems, networks and the speed of capital movement.

Well to get those things, economic activities have to have modernized systems in place. They clearly have them and the ability to interconnect with them globally.

For Iraq at the local level they look to be relaxing restrictions on financial markets and are encouraging shareholding companies to issue securities by canceling credit limits imposed on commercial banks and freedom to set interest rates on (deposits) savings accounts and loans.

At the International level, they allow foreigners (none residents) to own real assets and can issue securities and have the right to Financial inter mediation. They have the ability to move capital with high speed.. Note the Fiber Optic article today?

Then, lastly the theme speak of the Launch of the electronic signature next week. Well that is for speed and security in the movement of capital. Safe, secure and fast.

So what we are seeing is the advance stage of implementation of the MR (monetary reform) and ER (economic reforms) for iraq.

Linking with NASDAQ, takes an internationally accepted currency. They won't go live on an international level playing field with a non compliant program rate.

They'll need to expose the 2019 budget and apply the adjustment to redeem the new calculations for to be traded on Forex and for the ISX to Trade on the NASDAQ platform along side regional players, like in Dubai, etc..imo ~ MM

"A financial intermediary is an institution or individual that serves as a middleman among diverse parties in order to facilitate financial transactions. Common types include commercial banks, investment banks, stockbrokers, pooled investment funds, and stock exchanges. Financial intermediaries reallocate otherwise uninvested capital to productive enterprises through a variety of debt, equity, or hybrid stakeholding structures.[1][2]"

https://www.esignlive.com/blog/3-reasons-digital-signatures-are-so-important-for-e-signing

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum