Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19

Go down

"A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19 Empty "A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:47 am

Wanted to take a little survey on who thinks the 800#s will be released today or tomorrow, from what we have been told this week! Its easy (Poss) + yes and (Neg)- is no.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19 Empty Re: "A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by Derek - 3/10/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:51 am

Derek, I am not comfortable to vote on your survey. You do not have an option that covers my thoughts or attitude. What is missing is a "neutral" or "I don't know" option. My EXPECTATION is that the RV (and The Event) will happen when the time is right. I am careful to NOT latch on to any specific date as that is riding the roller coaster with it's inevitable disappointments. With that said, I do have a strong sense we are very close.

"Re: Derek's 800# Survey" by Matt1075

I would like to add something else here- there are several intel providers here promoting the idea that we will only get a few million dollars for our Zim currency. I think this is disinformation intendedto reduce our expectations. Really large amounts of money are needed to accomplish our projects, so, all of you, please hang on to the higher expectation of 1:1 value. Do not be deceived.
Best wishes, Matt1075

"Re: A Little Survey on the 800 Numbers Today" by (Anonymous)

A firm "NO!" IMHO, there will not by a hydration of the system until everything Cabal is broken and Iran, Venezuela, Israel and North Korea are in the fold. My bet is May at the earliest....probably.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum