Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Why People have a Problem with Info" by Derek - 3/9/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Why People have a Problem with Info" by Derek - 3/9/19

Go down

"Why People have a Problem with Info" by Derek - 3/9/19 Empty "Why People have a Problem with Info" by Derek - 3/9/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:23 pm

We heard all week that we would have the 800#s on March 8th or 9th now the Restored Republic is out and last minute on Friday say the 10th, Next we have Mark Z saying it will be the March 11th or 12th, Then this morning Operation Disclosure comes out with sources believe the RV is dependent on the passing of Brexit that is scheduled for the end of March 29th, and don't forget Bruce I should have the 800#s any minute so keep checking on my web site, So here we sit another week end with no real proven Intel but only rumors and what people come up with! I can see we will be looking at this next weekend and not be any further ahead with Info. I have been in it for 12 years and we seam to hear the same info every week! some will say its Negative but sometimes the truth hurts! Let see what next weeks dates bring, I would just like to get some Humanitarian projects started.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum