Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19

Go down

"RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19 Empty "RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:21 pm

It is opinion that delaying the RV/ GCR and GESARA is a type of punishment placed upon 98% of the world that have accepted the above. These few countries should not be allowed to interrupt the progress of the rest of the world. Remove the ability of any country to use the new financial system, which inhibits their international trade, which will punish them instead of us.

This should have been completed long ago. It is my understanding that various countries have already exchanged (RV'd), Now, the prominent Country (USA) that helped Iraq become a free Country is allowing it's citizens to be punished for what.

it is likely that you will never get 100% of the world's countries to agree on anything. If we move forward without these Countries, it is likely that they will come on board in a reasonable period of time.

I do applaud the efforts of the Alliance and all people who have worked so tirelessly on this project.. Thank you so much!!!!! Just my opinion.

Regards, Ed Spencer
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19 Empty Re: "RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

The GCR and GESARA are myths promoted by conspiracy nuts, currency scammers and precious metals dealers.  Revaluations do occur from time to time, but they're just small adjustments of pegged currencies that don't produce any windfall for anybody.  There was never any big RV planned by Iraq, the US, the IMF, or the PTB.  So there's nothing to delay because none of this is real.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

"RV Delay" by Ed Spencer - 3/9/19 Empty GESARA

Post by Scotchie on Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:48 pm

GESARA, NESARA, and all the other Tony-produced propaganda does not exist and will never exist.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum