Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil Empty Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 pm

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=52467

Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil

Abdul-Mahdi classified "map of corruption" in Iraq with 40 files and the most prominent oil Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD - 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Saturday described what he called the corruption plan in Iraq with 40 files, most notably the smuggling of oil. 
A source familiar with the 'orbit', that 'Abdul Mahdi classified the map of corruption with 40 files, and said that there are other files including'. 
The following are the files mentioned by Abdul Mahdi: 

1. Oil smuggling 
2. Real estate file 
3. Border ports 
4. Customs 
5. Gold trade and smuggling 
6. Prisons and detention centers 
7. Official and non-official controls 
8. Economic offices in institutions, governorates and ministries 
9. Grain and livestock trade 
10 - Taxes and evasion 
11 - Royalties and 'nationalists'