Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19

Go down

"Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 Empty "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:22 am

https://www.dinardaily.net/t82808-fully-asset-backed-thurs-pm-ktfa-thoughts-news-3-7-19

I went to a few banks yesterday and talked to the branch managers to ask them a few questions.. first one with Bank of America, second one was M&T, third was Key Bank. These are the main branches in the city.

None of them knew about the QFS system.. none knew of Basel 3-4 and being in compliance with it.. none had heard of the CMKX.

You see when people post things here I do my due diligence and find out if any of its true. My outtake, none of it is.

This in response to all those that re to my posting.. I live in a city.. Not a major one but one that has major university..and other sort of education program places.. There are at least 4 bigger banks downtown.. Bof Amer.. M&T ( with several satellite branches) ..Chase with a few branches..& Key bank..

I base what i did on post of others like on TNT ie. Bank stories.. That ones takes to "tellers" and or Managers about the "new" Financial system and they say how did you know about that?

So based on what has been post here already that "bank personnel" new of the QFS. And what others state ..like Bruce..that Banks have become in compliance with etc.

I spoke with the key people of the bank. Manager's.. one said They wish they knew about what I was talking about.. others were dumbfounded.

So there .. Think what you want... I just went on what is being post here.

Nothing to see here or there.

Vee.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 Empty Re: "Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 am

"Re: Vee" by ReelMan

Vee-

You are right, there is no RV. We have all been fooled, as if it were nothing more than a vast psychological social experiment.

The banks have always been fair and honest with us to this point. A $14.00 per hour teller would certainly know if there was something going on.

Thank you so much for cluing in the rest of us from being further hoodwinked.

Now go away

"Re: Vee on Fully Asset Backed" by Dishman

Hi Vee! Sorry to do this but your due diligence doesn’t mean jack!

These bankers that do know what is happening are not going to risk anything by telling you the public who walk in off the street anything. Risking imprisonment due to breaking non disclosure agreements. Your voice and actions don’t mean anything in the grand scheme of these. Be patient and continue to wait. You are blessed to even have an entrance in...

Blessings

Dishman... from NZ

"Re: Vee on Fully Asset Backed" by Fireswan

Bank changes with systems happen inside the IT Departments. Nerds and geeks don’t talk to tellers, private bankers and wealth managers about the infrastructure that they’re deploying. The tellers, private bankers and wealth managers don’t need to know or care to know about hashing algorithms or transaction processing changes or validation or authentication processes. How many on IDC who just read that sentence care to know more? Anyone?

Precisely.

The tellers, private bankers and wealth managers have screens that they operate for you on behalf of the bank “to get the system to do what you want to do”. The system represents the banking products, possibilities and policies. At a bank, what’s on the screen is “God”. Very few are curious to do a deeper dive into why God is the way He is. All they care about is that God exists, He answers prayers if the invocations are done at the right time in the right way, God will answer your prayers. If not, IT has a help desk, and you can ask those “closer to God” to do the invocations for you.

Therefore, Vee, I would strongly discourage you from making conclusions based on looking at whether the RV is real through the eyes of tellers, private bankers and wealth managers.

Go to the IT level and look there. Or, look at the plentiful information coming through the banking regulations (many Youtube videos are available). These resources might be less technical, but are still painfully boring. Know that the Financial Sector regulators drive the goals and objectives of the IT Departments. They define who “God is” and how “God works”.

Another place to look is in the Security domain, Financial Sector. There’s abundant information from the FBI and others for guidance to agents and military personnel on how to prevent financial crime. Read the manuals on how to catch bad guys laundering money through various means (now suddenly getting caught “doing what they’ve always done”). Makes you go hummmm. Sometimes it is actually outwardly stated that 2 financial systems are running together in parallel.

The back screen/front screen dynamic is real. As your tellers, private bankers and wealth managers about alternatives involving payment using Gold. “Can you get to the back screen and we can take a look if we can do XYZ another way, I’ve heard that in Kansas (bring a copy of the legislation) that Gold is now currency. On the back screen, can you help me understand how I can pay XYZ in gold?”

Try a different approach, Vee, and the whole world will open up for you in endless details and technetium.

Evidence is abundant if you know where to look.

Fireswan

"Re: Vee on Fully Asset Backed" by Sugarbear

You don't seem to realize that a person's lack of awareness of a claim does not make the claim false necessarily, or even true for that matter. If you want to know something, go to the source. A simple search reveals at least the existence of Basel IV.

Basel

https://bankingjournal.aba.com/2017/12/basel-committee-releases-basel-iv-capital-framework/

As for the QFS, it doesn't strike me as the kind of information that a traditional banker would possess, or if they did, would admit.

There appears to be an entity, called CMKX.

http://www.cmkx.com/

What exactly are you claiming not to be true? Regardless, again, one's lack of awareness of something doesn't necessarily make that something false, or even true.

Also, if you consider this site to be inaccurate or unreliable (my words), then why do you stay? Is your intent to show how much smarter you are than others, or to educate? Wondering. Only you can answer that question.

Sugarbear

"Re: Vee on Fully Asset Backed" by T.B.

So you checked with three branch managers. They told you they had never heard about any of the items you mentioned.

Are these the managers that told you the RV is a scam and to stay away from it???

I wouldn't believe a bankster if he/she told me "good morning"!!!!

T.B.

"Re: Vee on Fully Asset Backed" by (Anonymous)

The answer is very clear not every bank is going to be able to take part in what is going on.

Unless there is a financial center attached to the bank it may not be taking part.

There have been plenty of confirmations from various sources in the Treasury and Central Banks that this event is taking place.

Maybe the people that you have been talking are not high enough up on the food change.

There are things in the banking system going on that can not be talked about because the bankers are told not to talk about it to anyone because it could cost them their jobs.

Some of the bankers are kept in the dark on purpose because no matter what people talk.

Just translate the article into English and you will know what the rest of the world knows because our system does not want anyone to know what is happening

https://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/finanza-e-mercati/2019-02-24/banche-ritorno-gold-standard-l-oro-bilanci-diventa-moneta-091055.shtml?refresh_ce=1

Anonymous

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Fully Asset Backed" by Vee - 3/8/19 Empty WHY PEOPLE DO NOT RECOGNIZE GOD'S PRESENCE

Post by FIREBUG Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:59 am

@ Fireswan   Here you are trying to explain who God is and why, He is the way He is when in reality, you yourself DO NOT KNOW HIM AT ALL, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT GO AHEAD AND TRY TO GIVE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW OF WHO GOD IS.
God does not need any other INTERSESORS, besides JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, WHO HAPENS TO BE GOD'S OWN WORD MADE FLESH FOR US HUMANS TO GET A GRASP OF OUR FATHERLY CREATOR. yes Jesus was not created by the physical contact between a man and a woman, but it was our creator who IMPREGNATED MARY BY THE USE OF HIS OWN WORD POWER AND MARY'S HUMAN EGG. THAT IS WHY WHEN ANY BODY SPEAKS ABOUT GOD THE INVISIBLE CREATOR FATHER BUT DENIES JESUS CHRIST AS HIS LIVING WORD THEY A RE NOTHING BUT LYERS WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO THEIR CREATOR IS.
HOWEVER IT IS TRUE THAT HUMANITY PREFARE TO BELIEVE IN THE LIES OF SATAN THAN THE TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST, WHO IS GOD HIMSELF.
WE HUMANS ARE NOT GOD'S WE ARE ALL SINERS, WITH THE POTENTIAL OF BECOMEING GOD'S IN THE LIKNESS OF JESUS CHRIST ONCE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER CALLS OUR NUMBER AND TAKES US HOME, BUT NOT WHILE WE ARE ON PLANET EARTH, WE CAN CREATE STUFF WITH GOD'S ALRELADY CREATED RESOURCESS THAT GOD CREATED FOR US TO USE, WICH ARE ONLY PRACTICE TRIALS OF WHAT SOME DAY WE COULD CREATE NOT WITH OUR HANDS AND MINDS, BUT BY THE POWER OF OUR WORDS JUST LIKE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND JESUS ARE ABLE TO DO, BUT NOT BEFORE, IF A MAN DOES NOT KNOW GOD IS BECAUSE MAN KIND ARE NOT WILLING TO FIND OUT WHY THEY ARE HERE NOW, AND WHERE WILL THEY GO ONCE THEIR TIME ON EARTH EXPIRES, THEIR CONSERN WITH EARTHLY THINGS IS MORE POWERFULL THAN THE ESENCE OF THEIR EXISTENCE ON EARTH IS. SO WHEN A MAN OR A WOMAN ASK OF GOD WITHOUT EXPECTING AN REPLY, WHY WOULD GOD THEN GIVE THEM AN ANSWER, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE MAN OR WOMAN WOULD NOT RECOGNISE HIS ANSWERING BACK TO THEM AND GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY ASK OF HIM,, BUT THAT HAPENS WHEN HUMANS DO NOT RECOGNIZE GOD'S VOICE, NOR HIS HAND WHEN THE ANSWER IS GIVEN, NOT BECAUSE GOD DID NOT ANSWER BUT BECAUSE MAN DID NOT EXPECT AN ANSWER. IS LIKE IF YOU ASK YOUR FATHER FOR A GIFT, AND HE TELLS YOU THAT HE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU BUT IT DOES NOT TELL YOU WHEN, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER IS NOT A LIER WHO PROMISES THINGS BUT NEVER DELIVERS YOU WILL NEVER TRUST HIS WORDS HOWEVER IF YOU ASK YOUR FATHER FOR SOMETHING AND HE DOES KEEP HIS WORD EVERY TIME YOU ASK YOUR LOVE AND TRUST FOR HIM WILL GROW BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER NEVER LIES UNLESS HE TELLS YOU THAT HE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAT WILL HARM YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG OF HIM TO DO SO. THAT IS WHY GOD MADE IT SO FOR US TO LEARN ON THE PHYSICAL REALM OF HOW THE SUPERNATURAL REALM WORKS, BUT GOD IS NOT A MAN SO AS A GOD HE CAN NEVER LIE, SO IF YOU ASK HIM FOR SOMETHING THAT HE KNOWS THAT ON THE LONG OR SHORT RUN YOU WILL GET HURT HE WILL NEVER GIVE IT TO YOU OR WAIT UNTIL YOU MATURE ENOUGH TO LEARN HOW TO USE WHAT HE GIVES YOU WHICH MEANS THAT HE DOES NOT ALWAYS ANSWER PRAYERS AT A MOMENTS NOTICE UNLESS HE KNOW THAT IF THE REQUEST IS NOT FULFILLED YOU WILL GET HURT EITHER SPIRITUALY OR PHYSICALY. BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUMAN INTERSESORS WE ALL ARE AS CLOSE TO GOD AS WE ARE WILLING TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS ALWAYS WITH US THAT BELIEVE IN HIM AND HIS SON ARE THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY HAVE ACCEPTED HIS FORGIVENESS, AND HAVE REPENTED OF ALL THEIR SINS, PRIOR TO THAT PERSONAL ENCAOUNTER WITH HIM, WITHOUT REPENTANCE THERE IS NO FORGIVNESS, AND GOD CAN NOT COME INTO A SINFULL HUMAN BODY WITH OUR TRUE REPENTANCE. AND ACCEPTANCE OF HIS GODSHIP FOR YOUR LIFE AS AN INDIVIDUAL. angel2

FIREBUG

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum