Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/7/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/7/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/7/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 7, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Just when you thought it was safe to forget about Iraq, they are back. They are back in the news. This is what is happening or not happening. They have not had their rate on the screens. All other currencies that we are interested in and on the bank screens, front and back screens for days and days now, but guess which one has not been on? It hasn’t been on for at least 4 to 5 days? Yes, the Iraqi dinar. Ding, ding, ding. Right. So when is it going to come back up? Should be back up somewhere around 11 o’clock or so tonight or sometime after 11 pm tonight EST.

Bruce: What else we can tell you about Iraq? Tomorrow at noon Iraqi time they are supposed to release their ATM machines. They are supposed to pay on their new Qi, debit cards, at noon Iraqi time, and that ends up being 4 am EST tomorrow. When will they put their rate out? Will they put their rate out at that time? I do not know, but their cards will be working and their cards will have the rate on them. In a sense yes, but I think they will make it known probably make in the Gazette on Saturday. That is their regular publishing day.

Bruce: What is interesting to me though we know what the dinar was when it came off the screen and where it may come back to when it comes back on the screens, but most interesting to me is China has wanted the Vietnam Dong to be comparable to the Iraqi Dinar. That could be within 5% of the Dinar value. What is interesting about is it does not say on par with which would mean exactly the same value, but comparable could be close to the value of the Iraqi Dinar. That takes the Dong way up above what we all thought that the Dong could be worth. Makes it quite interesting for us because we are looking at the Dinar that may come out at the $7-$8 range when it comes out initially, somewhere in that $7-$8 range. That to me is really interesting. With what is going on early in the morning east coast time should prove to be interesting tomorrow. Yes, they can do that on their Holy Day Friday. We had that checked out thru our Iraqi contacts. To me that was interesting.

Bruce: So, Iraq is back in the equation although as we know this whole thing is a lot bigger than just Iraq. Is there a way for us to get started before the weekend which would be tomorrow? Possibly. I am telling you why I say that. I am not calling it for tomorrow. You just cannot do that. This is such a moving target. What was true two hours ago may not be true now. It is just the way this thing is. There are conference calls going on. There is a very important banking conference call going on now. I think hopefully good news will come out of that, but one thing will come out is a directive or memo will come out to the Redemption Centers and probably to most bank managers, and that is coming out here hopefully. Let me put it this way, it should already come out by now. That would give them indication they are on high alert status.

Bruce: Now when you are on high alert status with Redemption Centers, Tier 1 Bank, or even Tier 2 Bank that is affiliated with a Tier 1 Bank, that means things could get ready to pop here. Things could get ready to go. I would say this: The first evidence of paying out of the RV that we have started at 8:15pm EST last night. Last night at 8:5pm EST we understand there was a group known as Big Boys. Sort of a prime group possibly that was paid out. We have some evidence of Fines and Penalties having been paid. Now of the other things looking forward to having been paid like Farm claims, some of these other things, even the Core groups we do not know if they have been paid yet. They could get paid overnight. It is possible. I think the Cores are really next. A lot of people believe we would get the toll-free number in conjunction with the release of the funds with the core groups. I do not know. I do not know if that is the timing. We will find out, it could be very interesting to see what does happen between now and let’s say Saturday.

Bruce: We are about the end of our 48-hour window I talked about on Tuesday that would theoretically expire by now, but these things keep moving and we have to be ready to receive that if this thing is moving and not always moving forward in our favor. Now, beyond that we know that rates are going to be good. They are gong to be high. I talked about the Dinar and the Dong. The Zim is also going to be excellent front and back screens. There won’t be any problem with that. We know that we in the so call Internet Group, the Informed Group, are more of the VIPs than the VIPS were. We do have the ability to negotiate rates if we have humanitarian projects that we talk about. You heard me talk about this for well over a year now maybe longer. That does give us some leverage when it comes to setting our rates. It is not a big deal. It is a matter of you being confident. You being able to clearly discuss what you have on your heart to do for humanity. You need to talk about job creation, longevity, possibly infrastructure. You know Rebuild America covers all of those. That is for sure. I will definitely when I come in for my appointment, I will definitely talk about all of those things in conjunction with Rebuild America.

Bruce: Also, I heard something yesterday about Veterans really thru President Trump. President Trump is really trying to make a difference for the Veterans. We are going to try to make a difference for the Veterans thru our Veterans Retreat Network, but the idea of 20 to 22 Veterans committing suicide daily with primarily these Vets of the Vietnam era. You know we want to rescue those guys if we can. We talked about how we plan to do that. That is part of it. Part of it is being able to reach out and give people who have lost hope whether they are Veterans or not give them hope and a new lease on life. Let them know people do care about them and they are important and they can make a difference. They have value. Their lives have value. I think it is very important we acknowledge that and just reach out.

Bruce: Even if the blessing hasn’t come out yet, it is how we use our time, how we talk to people, how we integrate ourselves into other people lives, how we care and how we give them hope. We want that suicide count to go from 20 which is what I heard it was down to zero very very soon. The sooner this goes, the sooner we are able to help people. Isn’t that right? The longer it tarries, the more wait time there is in doing everything we plan to do. You guys we were ready for this thing years ago. I was ready a long time ago. I am in my 15th year of this. You think I may be ready for this? I think so. The call has been going on for 8 years. We are in our 8th year now. We have an idea of what we are going to do, good planning in place. I know you guys are ready out there too. Most of you are ready. Even some of you who only been in this a couple of year you get the idea. You know what it is about. I think you know we are all ready to go together. We are ready to start.

Bruce: So, let’s be good soil to sow into. I believe Rebuild America is excellent soil to sow into. I believe the Veterans Retreat Network will be good soil to sow into. All of your own individual projects will be great soil to sow into soil. So, we can get 60 to 100 fold return from that planting, from that seed, time, and harvest. We will always have seed, time, and harvest. Some of us sow seeds. Some of us water. Some of us pull weeds, and some of us reap the harvest. We are going to get the opportunity to do all of that together. I am looking forward to that with everyone out there in some form of fashion. Stay tune. Stay tune to: bigcalluniverse.com. That is our only site now. When you get an email from bigcalluniverse.com, it will probably come out of bigcallreplay.com. Something like that. That is cool. Read it if it is important to you. Keep it. Stay tune. We will communicate with you by email after we have our initial meetings, after we get our plans solidified after we complete the templates we plan to use for our Step 1, 2, 3, etc. We will be back in touch. I do not plan on doing regular calls. We may do some things that may be private for our group meaning by email in form of a link. I look forward to this.

Bruce: Guys we do not know if this is our last call or not. We hope it is, but you know what I have gone in this way too long to know to call it. All I can tell you is we are hearing some very good things that are happening tonight late and possibly overnight. Iraq is one of them. Let’s see how it goes for us. We know we are underway. The RV has taken place with its initial payouts. There is more to go. We want to see these Core groups paid. We want to see these Admiral Groups paid. We want to see us getting a toll-free number so we can set our appointments and go. Then it is all over except the crying and the rejoicing. Everybody hang right in there. You made it this far. We are going to help you thru all the way to the finish line.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening tonight, for tuning in. Again, thank you Pinkroses for your transcription. We really appreciate you. Thank you Bob, Sue, and Pastor Steven. Thank you everybody. I appreciate you. Everybody have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum