Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them

Go down

Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them Empty Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them

Post by claud39 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:39 pm

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/146020.html


[size=30]Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them[/size]


07/03/2019





Economy and investment parliamentary: More than 1200 oil engineers submitted their complaints and demanded oil companies to appoint them Thumbnail.php?file=______________________768x480_468765457








A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Thursday, that the law on investment provided that the proportion of Iraqi workers in investment companies 80%, while the remaining 20% ​​are the share of foreign workers.
"The parliament and the investment law stipulated that the percentage of Iraqi labor in foreign investment companies should be 80 percent, while the remaining 20 percent should be for foreign workers," Jawdat said in a press statement.
"More than 1,200 oil engineers have filed their complaints and called on the oil ministry and oil companies to appoint them, but they have been refused to work and appoint permanent staff, although most of them are dead and high."
"The real problem lies in Iraq itself, where foreign workers came and did not benefit from existing Iraqi expertise, and the solution depends on the training of Iraqi cadres and their involvement with foreign expertise in companies and oil fields, in order to take advantage of and take control of things in those locations instead of the worker Foreigner. "
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 10580
Join date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum