Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19

Go down

"A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 Empty "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:14 am

What does President Trump extending sanctions on Zimbabwe mean concerning the RV/GCR, if true?

At first glance it looks like President Trump is just pointing out that Zimbabwe is still not compliant with GESARA.

However there is other information to consider. There seems to be two different paths forward for the world's financial system that look almost identical up-front.

We all know by now the plan proposed by the Chinese Elders, which is based on the 2008/2009 ZIM bonds being remonetised and then ending up being owned by them, for which they intend to offer us less than one millionth of their face value, but they would then hold them against Zimbabwe at full face value. They say they need to make this profit in order to back the RV of the rest of the world's currencies. This plan would inject an unbelievable amount of money into the system which would do to the world what it did earlier to Zimbabwe in it's trial run.

However we have been told that the nations, by backing their own currencies with their own gold/assets, which they now can do, do not need backing from the Chinese Elders, and all the nations can go ahead with revaluing their currencies on their own. Getting these values right is the focus of many, if not most, current discussions.

Zimbabwe could go ahead with revaluing their currency without remonetising the 2008/2009 bonds when they are GESARA-compliant, and the Chinese Elders would then not end up owning Zimbabwe, and all that would then mean for the world.

When we bought those ZIM bonds we were told that they had no value, as they had been demonetised by Zimbabwe in 2009. When Zimbabwe talks about their bonds now, they are not including the 2008/2009 bonds. If Zimbabwe confirms that those historic bonds never will have value, then we will know for sure not to include them in our plans, and they are nothing but a Trojan Horse.

If Zimbabwe will include those 2008/2009 bonds in their currency when they eventually issue their new currency, we of course would expect full value for our bonds/currency based on Forex, whatever that rate will be.

If the Chinese Elders believe that the 2008/2009 bonds have a good chance of being remonetised, I expect them to try to buy those bonds up cheap ASAP, before others understand the whole picture. Hence some talk about ZIM redemptions before the widespread exchange of currencies, when ZIMs should really be treated as just another currency exchanged through Forex if they do become remonetised and Zimbabwe's new currency is accepted by the QFS.

BTW, offering "humanitarian" deals of multiple times a rate already divided by one million is no deal at all.

TJ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19 Empty Re: "A Trojan Horse?" by TJ - 3/5/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:17 am

"Re: A Trojan Horse?" by Martha

Yes TJ, the sanctions were extended for 2 reasons.

#1 is that they will be protected for no US Bank can redeem them for self gain thus HSBC of Hong Kong has been tasked to redeem. They are bonds again not currency thus 1:1

You can still ask for what you want. Yes go buy more for they are not stopping the sale. You can take a lesser rate but remember this is a bond and NO ZEROES come off thus even at 0.40 a 100 trillion note is 40 trillion.

#2 All of this has to start shortly. My understanding is once all the zim has been redeem, the sanctions will be lifted by President Trump.

If you are not notified by text or email then use the 800 number and state you have Zim. They will direct you to another number to set your appt in your area.

Almost forgot the bonds are 2008/2009 and 2016 All DENOMINATIONS. I also recommend you utilize the services of HSBC, especially lawyers, accountants and financial planners for they are prepped for NESARA and can set up your trusts and foundations.

Also I am not a guru and cant tell you when the redemptions will start but there is definitely forward motion. Windows of opportunity are given but it doesnt mean it is definite. There are things going on way above all our paygrades. Im impatient too but it will happen when the time is right. Our safety is guaranteed but there are still geopolitical issues and the need to be GESARA compliant is one of them. Patrick is doing a great job keeping everyone aware on a daily basis. Please read the RESTORED REPUBLIC for the most up to date info. Yes we all make mistakes but not one of us is perfect yet.

Martha

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum