Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19

Go down

"Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19 Empty "Dear Kim Possible..." by GK - 3/5/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 am

It appears you are the comptroller of the Manna trust. I would like to make a suggestion.

Why couldn't you turn this effort for a better world over to individuals and open accounts under each individual verified by every detail necessary from birth certificate to social security to drivers license etc.

Collectivism is the root of all evil. But what if individuals are given a short monitored leash on their projects. Such as those who want to have local organic farms and gardens.

Personally I have made hundreds of videos, songs, cartoons, books with zero budget for 40 years. I have been blacklisted and censored by satanic syndicates and denied success. There are many artists like me. My content has been predominantly based on the golden rule and decent values.

What if you start a Netflix type media distribution system with a golden rule mission statement. Allow all of us a chance to produce top notch entertainment. Provide us with the best HD cameras and production equipment and a reasonable but small budget to deliver our vision in a timely manner from script to screen. We can employ a couple dozen people or more per film. Say we produce 1 to 2 finished projects per year both fictional and of a documentary variety.

Perhaps documentaries are made of what the other funded humanitarians are doing. A synergistic approach.

People who are digging wells or building homes. Why not give us the platform, the tools and each of us say $400,000 budget to prove we can do it.

Individuals are the creators and consumers both. We make the windmill turn.

Collectives almost always conspire to control funding and devolve in self interest and corruption. Egos go to war. But what if each individual is allowed to be the director of their first project and prove themselves capable.

With each individual given the same budget for the first phase of their projects whatever they may be...

Considering elites already traded our birth certificate as a bond, isn't it time we be trusted to be a visionary individual? Time is running out for some of us

Please let's begin here.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum