Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/5/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/5/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/5/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/5/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:06 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Where we stand is good. We are definitely we are in what is considered a slow rollout. Everything really started with the RV and we had several indications of a start, but the true RV, if you will, started March 1st. So we are five days into it so far. Where do we stand with Iraq? Are we through done talking about Iraq? Almost. Iraq tonight and I be it is not too far from right now their ATM machines are loaded with lower denominations that would be the lower dinar amounts that pretty much match our dollar ones. I do not think they have the dollar bill, but they have a 5, 10, and 20. I am not sure if they have a 2 or 3. They got some coins to cover the lower amounts. Their dinar sort of follows on their lower denominations of what our money is here. Those ATMs are to be loaded and in play functioning before the Gazette release comes out tomorrow morning. The Gazette release will have the new rate of the dinar and will have anything else that is pertinent to what is happening. We got this from a governmental official today, one that you guys would recognize their name.

Bruce: That seems to put some finality to it from Iraq’s perspective. The strange thing is the rate for the Iraqi dinar has not been visible on the screens. For a few days it has been off. We are not really sure what it will be when it comes in. It should be I think between $6 to $7 when it starts. It will trade up from that. Iraq is doing their thing and I think they will be out of the way so to speak by tonight our time. Everything is going to flow from what we are hearing starting from midnight tonight so while we are sleeping a lot of things can go, a lot of things get paid, platforms are being paid out, every major trust fund from the Rodriguez trust fund all the way through to so many of these trust funds of names I do not even know. I was told a total of about 8 or 9 different funds will start paying out.

Bruce: Now the other thing is the CMKX we talked about that. The adjudicated settlements apparently be complete and paid. CMKX will be done overnight tonight and signed off by morning. I think the platforms in Asia and Europe have already started and those funds should be available to pay to the recipients of those funds some time tomorrow. There are other Zim platforms that their documents will be sent to their recipients we believe some time tomorrow, returned for approval, and then payment will follow subsequently. All of that is great. All of that is fine. We think some of the inner core of some of the groups out West is to be paid possibly tonight or overnight. Everything is coming to where tomorrow should be a very big day.

Bruce: Now is it a big day for us to get our toll-free numbers and schedule our appointments for exchange? It is not 100% clear. I have heard estimates of 800 numbers tonight. I have estimates of 800 numbers before noon on Thursday. I am not sure where we fit in all of that, but I believe we are right there. If I told everybody my understanding is that we will be where we need to be which is appointments set, beginning our exchanges within 48 hours. Without call it, I am hoping everybody will say that sounds great, Bruce, because that is how close I can call it without calling it.

Bruce: This rollout has gone slowly, but a lot of it has to do with things we do not talk about like Basel 4 compliance. The Basel 4 compliance. Wells Fargo got Basel 4 compliance last night at midnight. The other Tier 1 Banks will be Basel 4 compliant tonight around midnight. The Tier 2 banks that they are affiliated with or aligned with will be Basal 4 compliant as well. All other banks will take up to two more weeks to be Basal 4 compliant. One thing that is really interesting is remember you guys who have been in this for awhile like I have, Shabibi when he was head of the Central Bank of Iraq and he came to speak to the US Chamber of Commerce meeting that was in 2012. Here we are 7 years later. Shabibi got appointed as the head of the Central Bank for the UK which is really kind of interesting. In that position he has it set up to where Iraq will become Basel 3 compliant tonight which I think is wild. All of our banks in the United States will be Basal 4 compliant either by the end of the month or possibly a little sooner than that. That is all good.

Bruce: There has been some issues that needed to be resolved. There has been the connection with the QFS Financial System, with the ability to send which we use to call bank wires and now we call then ledger to ledger seamlessly. All of that is ready to go. All of that is good. There has not been any security issues. That is not what happened, but all these other issues have happened, and just when we were thinking we were going to yesterday, today let’s say, and we can’t write off tomorrow. It appears that there is just a few more things like what is happening with Iraq tonight that need to take place. Based on the idea of this being our week to get this done, I feel great. I feel great about the idea of getting the toll-free numbers. It is an honor, and I hope I will represent our community well with that. I am looking forward to getting it out and getting our appointments set.

Bruce: I know people are chomping at the bit to make their trips. Some of them to places out west to do additional post exchanges with additional loose currency. People who have been waiting for years to have their ledger to ledgers done because they already ponied up their funds I know they are ready to go too. I think if anything whenever we do have our toll free 800 number release to me, we still should have sort of a shot gun start with the groups being paid, the Cores and other groups who have been waiting to where they have been partially paid or they may have pending status on their accounts. All of that should be handled a lot of it tomorrow and some of it may happen also when we receive our toll-free number, but I am very excited about where we are finally. I never thought it would take this long. I never thought I would be in my 15th year and it has been over 8 years starting the Big Call.

Bruce: You know what we have to realize we have been called for a purpose. We have been matured and refined thru this process. It has taught us patience. It is like we have been in a situation we kind of waited it out. It has been a tough ride for some people. For some people it hasn’t been as bad. It is so important to realize even now we don’t leave our job A, Plan A. We don’t leave Plan A until Plan B arrives. So with everything we have planned moving forward, you guys know we have two email addresses now. We have one for prayer requests and praise reports. That one is: bigcallministry@gmail.com. Then we also have one for everything else, for projects moving forward is: bigcallreplay@gmail.com. We have the new website: bigcalluniverse.com. I am excited everything is moving forward, and you guys will be contacted by email after this goes. We will contact you that way. We will contact you how we will move forward with the projects, what the plan is in the big scheme of things and how you will take what we have as a template and do what you want to do as a volunteer as what I am going to do as volunteer.

Bruce: We are super excited. We are waiting to get started. It seems to be taking a bit longer than we thought to roll out. Even our currency, USTN, has made its way to the Tier 1 bans all the way across this country by now. Even Alaska and Hawaii are about to receive their USTNs. Then all banks will receive their USTNs probably whenever we get ready to go public. Whenever this announcement is made about being gold back or an announcement about the currencies or both, we should have 8 to 10 days to exchange and redeem our Zim before Tier 5 public gets a shot. So that is basically what I want to give you tonight. I want to encourage you to stay positive and stay in faith for this because it is right around the corner.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening and putting up with my mostly healed lungs and cough. It is lingering a little bit, but I don’t think much longer. It is really basically gone. Thank you for that. Thank you Pinkroses for your transcriptions. It is very valuable to us. We appreciate that over and over which you have done. Thank you to all the listeners out there in Big Call country all around the globe. We appreciate you tuning in to the replay or whether you are listening live or whether you are just reading the transcripts. Either way we are happy you are here. Keep in mind that we need to be ready and I think we are ready. Thank you Pastor Steven, thank you Bob, and thank you Sue for a great all. Everybody have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum