Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region

Go down

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Empty Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=171917

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region

March 6, 2019

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region 58B0321A-1755-43C0-AB3C-63A010F5F68B-620x330

BAGHDAD (SANA) - Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Al Halbusi met on Wednesday with a parliamentary delegation accompanying the Secretary General of the Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani. They discussed the latest political and security developments in the region and coordinated efforts to combat terrorism and curb extremist thought.

"The victory is achieved with the blood of the Iraqis and the support of friendly countries, and we must maintain the victory is achieved, by achieving stability through support in the areas of security and reconstruction," Al-Halbusi said during the meeting, according to a statement received by SNG. 
He also referred to the President of the House of Representatives to "Iraq's refusal to be a ground or a platform to attack neighboring countries." 
For his part, Shamkhani stressed his country's support for Iraq in the field of security and counter-terrorism, as well as the need to expand cooperation in the economic field, pointing out that the mutual visits between the two countries have a role in strengthening bilateral relations and cooperation between the two countries. 
"Today, we see Iraq better than it was before, and it is united away from the sectarian and national differences that were dispersing the Iraqi street."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Empty Halabousi from Tehran: Iraq will not be a base for attacks on neighboring countries

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:18 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=171866

Halabousi from Tehran: Iraq will not be a base for attacks on neighboring countries

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region 0DBCC11A-C1DA-4A3A-B205-ABD25FB12575-620x330

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi said on Wednesday that "we will not allow Iraq to be a base for attacks on neighboring countries.
"We will not allow any international party to make Iraq a base for damage to the security of neighboring countries and their interests, especially the Islamic Republic of Iran, " Halaboussi said during a speech at a conference with his counterpart Shura Council speaker Ali Larijani .
"The Iranian presence in Iraq was the knowledge and desire of the Iraqi government and we will continue to cooperate with the Islamic Republic and in various fields common to both countries," he said.
Halabousi stressed that "Iraq and Iran continue to fight Iraq," adding that "the victory was achieved with the support of friendly countries, especially the Islamic Republic."
"Iran's efforts to support Iraq are especially appreciated in the fight against terrorism," Halaboussi said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Empty Halabousi Larijani: Our territory can not be used as a platform for attacks

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 am

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=171900

Halabousi Larijani: Our territory can not be used as a platform for attacks

March 6, 2019

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region 53D9D92B-E655-4B39-B950-ED1681D15767-620x330

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq has rejected sanctions against the people and can not use our territory as a platform for attacks, parliament speaker Mohammad Halboussi said during a meeting with Iran's Majlis speaker Ali Larijani on Wednesday.

"Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, accompanied by a parliamentary delegation, met with the Speaker of the Iranian Shura Council, Ali Larijani. During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, activating parliamentary friendship committees and expanding cooperation horizons," his office said in a statement received by SNG. All areas, "noting that" the meeting discussed the most important challenges facing the region, and the need to coordinate positions in international forums in response to those challenges and in the interest of the two peoples. "

He stressed that "Iraq after its victory over the preacher is still facing challenges related to reconstruction and the return of displaced persons and stability, and must be supported friends in this area. Iraq fought a war on behalf of the whole world against an extremist organization and defeated to advocate the efforts of his sons and their blood from the security forces in all their names For the support of friendly countries. "

He added that "Iraq is keen on the permanence of the common relationship between the two countries," explaining "Iraq's consistent position to use its territory to launch any attack or aggression on neighboring countries and countries of the region."

He said that "its territory can not be used as a platform for attacks, as well as the assertion of Iraq's position that rejects the sanctions imposed on the peoples."

For his part, Larijani thanked "Iraq's position on the sanctions against Iran," stressing "his country's support for Iraq in all areas, including continuing to provide electricity."

"Iraq is behaving wisely, proving that it has strong forces capable of defeating terrorism, welcoming Iraq's view of preserving its sovereignty and considering it a red line," he said.

He pointed out that "Halabusi has invited his Iranian counterpart to participate in the Baghdad Summit of parliaments of neighboring countries of Iraq, and the latter promised to meet."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Empty Details of the meeting of Parliament Speaker Jawad Zarif

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185991

Details of the meeting of Parliament Speaker Jawad Zarif

06-03-2019

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Image

Baghdad:

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi called on the Iranian side to strengthen cooperation with Iraq to combat terrorism, stressing that the international coalition poses no threat to the threat of neighboring countries.
"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi, accompanied by a parliamentary delegation, met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif," the Information Office of the Speaker of the Parliament said in a statement received by Al-Akhbar.
During the meeting, they discussed means of enhancing bilateral relations, the latest developments in the region and expanding cooperation in combating terrorism.
He stressed the need for "cooperation between Iraq and Iran with the countries of the region; to restore stability in the region, praising Iran's stand by Iraq in its war against terrorism, and support for his unit."
He added that "the international coalition will not pose any threat or threat to the neighborhood of Iraq, including Iran, we will not allow the use of Iraqi territory to harm our neighbors, and that his presence is limited to support Iraq to eliminate the organization calling for the terrorist."
He pointed out that "Iraq still needs the efforts of consultation and training and technical support; to eliminate the cells of terrorism and extremist thought, as well as the efforts of the international community to restore stability and reconstruction and the return of displaced people," stressing that "the existence of the international coalition is with the consent of the Iraqi state."
For his part, Zarif thanked "Iraq's position on the sanctions file," stressing that "his country's unwillingness to be Iraq arena of conflict between Iran and other countries, pointing to the role of Iraq and its importance in the rapprochement between the countries of the region."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region Empty Halabousi from Tehran: Victory over a preacher in Iraq would not have been possible without the support of Iran

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:41 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185988

Halabousi from Tehran: Victory over a preacher in Iraq would not have been possible without the support of Iran

Halabousi discusses with Shamkhani the security and political developments of the region No_img

Halabousi from Tehran: Victory over a preacher in Iraq would not have been possible without the support of Iran
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum