Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies

Go down

Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies Empty Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:43 am

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4937

Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies

05-03-2019

Trade: Najaf exhibition opened for shopping with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies 312

[size=15]The Najaf Shopping Fair started on Al Hakim Hall, which is organized by Al-Bareed Company for Exhibitions and Conferences Management, which will last till 12/3/2019 with the participation of Arab, Asian and African companies.[/size]
[size=15]This was confirmed by the Director General of the Iraqi Exhibitions and Commercial Services Company Engineer Hashem Mohammad Hatem. 
"The exhibition witnessed the participation of more than 54 companies specialized in the field of antiques, antiques, paintings, sculpture, mubliyya, foodstuffs, clothing, household items and all the needs of the Iraqi citizens and countries (Egypt, India, Pakistan, Senegal, Palestine, Syria and China). 
"The exhibition is a great opportunity for participating companies to present their products in the Iraqi market, which is a promising market in addition to opening up to Iraqi businessmen and traders to obtain exclusive agencies by those companies." 
"The exhibition is an important step in order to contribute to increasing and encouraging the volume of trade exchange and expertise and to strengthening the relations between the participating merchants and their counterparts in Iraq," he added.
The opening ceremony was attended by a number of local dignitaries, members of the provincial council, the head of the Najaf Chamber of Commerce, the Deputy Governor of Najaf, the Inspector General of the Governorate, the President of the Federation of Businessmen in the province, the deputy of the Karbazi Company, deputies of the local government in the province, Great shopping. 
On the other hand, the General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services of Iraq organized a seminar on the mechanism of obtaining import licenses electronically and in coordination with the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce through the website https://ie.fairs.iq  without the review of the concerned department and in the presence of representatives from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Customs Authority Iraqi Deputy Director General of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company and a number of representatives of government institutions, traders, businessmen and importers and on the ground of Baghdad International Fair.
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum