Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ...

Go down

In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... Empty In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ...

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=148

In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ...

2019-03-05

In the presence of a number of Directors-General Planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attach ... 1551771910862e5aab78cdae79f6bdb7d5efd3d23b--%D9%85%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82_%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A_%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A

In the presence of a number of general managers planning to hold a meeting with the Korean Trade Attaché on strengthening the bonds of cooperation between the two countries

The Department of Economic and Financial Policies of the Ministry of Planning, headed by Director General Dr. Alaeddin Jaafar, held a meeting with the Korean Trade Attaché, Mr. Jia, in the presence of the Director General of the International Cooperation Department Dr. Dham Al-Azzawi and Head of Local Planning Department Dr. Sawsan Jabbar. The Director General of the Department said that the meeting held with the Korean Trade Attaché is to discuss the aspects of cooperation provided by the Korean side to Iraq, indicating that the Korean side asked for a form on the priorities of the ministry for possible support and support for the proposed projects. "There are two proposals submitted by the ministry The first is related to the support, implementation and development of the private sector development strategy prepared by the Department of Economic Policy and the second proposal to support the rural development strategy presented by the Regional and Local Development Department.
Indicating the formation of a committee charged with conducting a survey of the private sector organized and unorganized by the Central Bureau of Statistics and Jafar that in terms of financing through the search for good methods to finance this strategy and also support small and medium enterprises and what the Korean side can submit to the Ministry of Planning in this aspect, Said that he will be able to set up workshops and establish capacity development whether in Korea or Iraq, and that he will approach the official Korean authorities and make proposals in the future regarding rural development. He stressed that the Korean side is willing to provide support both at the level of the Union D to the Ministry of Planning or even at the level of the provinces and provide technical support to the planning units in the provinces, provided that this is in accordance with a timetable
He added that the Korean side intends to visit these provinces in coordination with the Ministry of Planning and the establishment of workshops and capacity development and the establishment of courses, whether in Korea or in Iraq. For his part, Director General of the Department of International Cooperation Dr. Dham Al-Azzawi said that the meeting with the Korean Trade Attaché represented by Mr. Jia, also representing the Korean Economic Development Agency Kotra, came to discuss the projects provided by the Ministry of Planning in the field of private sector support, : These projects were submitted by the Department of Economic and Financial Policies and the Department of Local and Regional Development, indicating that the Korean side seeks to clarify the feasibility studies of these studies, especially that the Ministry of Planning and Finance of Korea has returned the studies to Iraq by In the work of the feasibility studies for these projects in addition to other projects.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum