Page 1 of 1 • Share
As I mention continually, I'm not a guru, but a news reader who shares an opinion, that does not mean that I'm right not pleased, but on my side I see this positive for this year, but as the government is not yet complete by remaining 3 positions to fill, the formation of human capital for banks for the new technology in banking that continues, and this forum which was delayed, this should have happened in February, but this was delayed in the summer, so on my side if there are some things to do as a change on the return to international for Iraq it must be done before June 30, 2019 is the first half, otherwise I do not see that for this year, so let's be patient and follow the news, and leave out the negativity that some individual brings to the forum, and believe in our change, the logic is simple, before 2003 iraq was on the international, they're e are collapsing from 2003 to today, and we see the image that they do everything to return to the international no more complicate than that, they had a value before 2003, and they will again have a new value on the world. international for soon by reaching what the un have asked in return for the international, good day to all !!
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019
Welcome to Iraq Finance 2019
Iraq is open for business and 2019 will be a decisive year for the country as its new government begins to kick-start huge infrastructure projects. This process promises to open up a vast range of financing opportunities.
Significant investments are needed in to rebuild the badly damaged infrastructure of the country. Long-awaited structural and administrative reforms are being implemented, revealing the immense investment potential in an economy poised for expansion. Iraq’s new government is committed to continuing this ambitious path by building on hard won improvements in security and promoting transparency in the economy, and at all levels of government.
Iraq is opening up for privatisation and is offering improved opportunities for foreign direct investment across the whole economy. The aim is to curtail the country’s dependence on oil revenues. Iraq is seeking new partnerships to fund multi-billion-dollar O&G, electricity and transportation projects as well as to address urgent fiscal and administrative reform issues. In particular, the country is seeking international partners to modernise its financial services infrastructure.
Connecting Iraq with global decision-makers, Iraq Finance 2019 is an event too important to miss. Under the Patronage of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Iraq Finance 2019 will gather key Iraqi officials, over 200 international investors, global corporate leaders, bankers, financial and legal professionals, as well as the most influential personalities on the banking sector in the region, in a unique and focused event.
Iraq Finance 2019 gathers all major stakeholders involved in directing the economic development of Iraq. Make sure you don’t miss out.
- Hear from the highest-ranking Iraqi officials
- Discover opportunities in Iraq’s banking, finance, and oil industries
- Network with top delegates from the banking, finance, investment, insurance, and security sectors
- Discover new business niches
- Exhibit your services to senior Iraqi officials, as well as an international investment audience
- Seal deals with top decision makers
- Hear from the highest levels of Iraqi Officials
- Examine the state of Iraq’s banking sector
- Network and deal-making opportunities with top-decisions makers
- Discuss sources and structures of finance
- Attend the biggest annual event on banking and finance in Iraq
- Benefit from exclusive keynote speakers
Challenges for 2019?
- Financial sustainability and economic diversification
- Risk management: steps towards fair, efficient, transparent financial sector
- Private investment in Iraq - new finance and investment laws
- Strategies to boost financing of the SMEs
- Practicalities of project financing: power and construction industry case studies
- Technological modernisation and world-class solutions for the banking sector
- Investment plans in physical and electronic security of banking institutions in Iraq
- Reforms for accelerating economic growth and developing the financial system in Iraq
- Foreign direct investment in Iraq in light of the new finance and investment laws
- Sectors with strong FDI potential: power and utilities, transportation, social infrastructure
- Investment priorities and project development: opportunities for private sector participation
- Public private partnership case studies: success stories in Iraq infrastructure development
- Risk reduction and management: steps towards fair, efficient financial market
- Restructuring of government-owned Rafidain and Rasheed banks: prospects of work
- International perspectives on developing an effective financial system in Iraq
- Improving Iraq’s financial systems through technical partnerships with international companies
- Adopting international banking technology innovations
- Status of bank security in Iraq: physical and electronic security
- Opportunities for the growth of Islamic banking in Iraq
Benefits of Attending
- Get an inside view of Iraq’s financial and banking infrastructure and the major opportunities for investment and partnership.
- Learn about progress on the ongoing reforms that have been carried out since 2014 to boost project lending and kick-start consumer finance.
- Become directly or indirectly involved in the modernisation and growth of one of the most profitable emerging markets today.
- Meet senior representatives from several government organisations including the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq, and National Investment Commission.
- Identify projects that require immediate financing and mechanisms for developing specific risk allocations to suit circumstances on the ground in Iraq.
- Hear regional experts and C-level executives present their long-term and immediate financing strategies for Iraq.
Latest Video of Previous events
[size=27]“Iraq Finance 2016 presents an opportunity for us to engage together into constructive dialogue for the benefit of Iraq and its economy.”[/size]
Bahaa Abdul Hadi CEO, ISC - Qi Card
[size=27]“Very useful event in understanding country dynamics and the banking system, with networking opportunities as well.”[/size]
Aras Ertan EVP, Credit Europe Bank
[size=27]“The Iraq Finance event organized by Symexo can bring great value to the Iraqi financial sector and International entities through allowing intimate networking opportunities which are normally not easily achievable.”[/size]
Mohammad Almossawi, Country Manager, Misys
Last edited by claud39 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
- VIP Member
- Posts : 11133
Join date : 2018-11-04
Very well said. I am with you
- Active Member
- Posts : 96
Join date : 2018-12-06
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum