Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"100% Last Post" by Awakened - 3/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"100% Last Post" by Awakened - 3/3/19

Go down

"100% Last Post" by Awakened - 3/3/19 Empty "100% Last Post" by Awakened - 3/3/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:41 am

I see a few rookies coming in about “another weekend missed” again......& guru this and guru that. I’m gonna give some advice that has helped me...

We all have been told many things to beLIEve & no need to state the obvious in the word, but it’s not about Iraq or Q or anything else but a bigger picture. Through my contacts and research, I still agree with that! However, I have come to the conclusion that Iraq and Q have both helped regarding a timeline. I’ve studied his map since November 3rd of 2017 and IMO all of 2018 was all about building that map with some truth nuggets in the process to keep us going......exactly like here on IDQ & the guru’s. Look in the past AND the timing of when all these things arrived in certain stages????

The frustration has been incredible at points for me that some friends said “I thought you were done with Q?” and my reply was “I wasn’t finished, I went dark to study harder”.

With that said, nobody is truly giving out real information to this day. “Things are moving” is another term for “I really don’t know $it”.

I don’t like long winded book reads on here, so I’ll sum it up. By the codes, Intel, news, Iraq, and the rest of the news.....including guru nuggets.....I personally see a huge window between March 6 - March 21. I will personally be heavily disappointed if nothing major happens in this window regardless of this blessing.

MARCH MADNESS, and I don’t watch basketball!!

Awakened
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum