Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru larrykn  says I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Guru larrykn says I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming...

Go down

Guru larrykn  says I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming... Empty Guru larrykn says I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming...

Post by Ponee on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Newshound Guru larrykn  [new Guru] 

I think the dinar will happen but we need to look at what Iraq is doing to get there...I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming...

If its not on the CBI site or Forex its not there period. 

[What do you think about [Guru] Kaperoni's thoughts?...a Float...] 

I'm not sure about it starting at were [where?] we are now but I do think it will float...here the thing I'm seeing, I hate to say it but I'm not sure your going to see a high rate to start it might take some time but once it happens it won't take that long to get there...as investors come in the currency will rise...

I like seeing other countries are talking to trade talks with Iraq, we need to see that happen , that will put pressure on them to do something with their currency... stability is one of the big things we need to see happen, I see they are working on that now.

Article:  "Iraqis divided over continued presence of American forces"   ...its Iran that wants the US out, but its up to Iraq to decide if they want us to go or not, I don't think they will but you never know...the part that wants the US to leave is backed by Iran, Maliki group, Ameri group...the Kurds have said they want the US to stay.  

...stability will go right out the door and everything Iraq has been working on will go with it...If they kick out the US out of Iraq we can put our dinar away for a long time,Stability in the country will go right down the tubes and all the investor will leave, this is why I don't think this will happen but I guess we will see when Parliament comes back...its up to Iraq government to choose not the US. 

I believe the Month of March will tell us where Iraq is heading, we will all know soon enough.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum