Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi

Go down

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi Empty Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:54 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36623

[size=36]Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi[/size]

03/03/2019

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi 14332019_700x414

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas arrived in Baghdad on Sunday for an official visit. 
On his arrival, Abbas met with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
The visit of Abbas to Baghdad as one of the visits of some of the world leaders to Iraq, including Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Iranian Hassan Rowhani.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi Empty Palestinian President: I briefed Abdel Mahdi on the developments in the situation in Palestine and the violations against Jerusalem

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:56 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36638

[size=36]Palestinian President: I briefed Abdel Mahdi on the developments in the situation in Palestine and the violations against Jerusalem[/size]

03/03/2019

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi 16332019_52974020_2356826957715164_8288027918991360000_n

BAGHDAD - 

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Sunday briefed Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on the latest developments in Palestine and the violations against Jerusalem. 
"I briefed the Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on the developments in the situation in Palestine and the violations against Jerusalem," Abbas said at a joint news conference with Abdelmahdi. 
"The US administration has proven that it is not impartial after it recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which has led us to reject its peace plan," he said. 
He praised the Palestinian president, "the achievements of Iraq and the preservation of the unity of land and people." 
The Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, arrived this evening, to the capital Baghdad on an official visit.
The foreign minister, Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, announced on Saturday that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki, will visit Iraq on Sunday and Monday.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi Empty Abdulmahdi: Iraq has a strong presence in the region helps him to meet the demands of the Palestinians

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:57 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36637

[size=36]Abdulmahdi: Iraq has a strong presence in the region helps him to meet the demands of the Palestinians[/size]

03/03/2019

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi 16332019_543535

BAGHDAD - Iraq's 
Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said on Sunday that Iraq has a strong presence in the region to help him achieve the demands of the Palestinian people. 
"The Palestinian issue will remain the central issue and we will continue to defend the right of the Palestinian people," Abdel Mahdi said at a joint news conference with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. 
"Iraq has a strong presence in the region so that it can help meet the demands of the Palestinian people," he said. 
The Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, arrived this evening, to the capital Baghdad on an official visit. 
The foreign minister, Mohammad Ali al-Hakim, announced on Saturday that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki, will visit Iraq on Sunday and Monday.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi Empty Saleh assured the Palestinian president of the importance of protecting Jerusalem from any violations

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:57 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/03/04/391826/

Saleh assured the Palestinian president of the importance of protecting Jerusalem from any violations

04/03/2019

Abbas arrives in Baghdad and meets Abdul Mahdi %D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-696x296

BAGHDAD - 
President Barham Salih stressed on Monday the importance of protecting Jerusalem and holy sites from any violations, stressing the need to exert efforts to achieve the hopes of the Palestinian people.He explained that "the meeting discussed the latest developments in the Arab and regional arenas, and the need to work to support the unity of the Arab ranks to achieve security and stability in the region." The President of the Republic, Barham Salih stressed the importance of protecting Holy Jerusalem and holy sites from any violations, stressing the need to exert efforts to realize the hopes of the brotherly Palestinian people for peace and stability and full realization of their legitimate rights. He said that "Iraq has been and still is a champion in the defense of Palestine and promised the first issue in international forums."
"President Barham Saleh received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad today Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and his accompanying delegation," a presidential statement received. 
He added that "the two parties held an extensive meeting during which they referred to the depth of historical fraternal relations and the joint ties between Iraq and Palestine and the need to work on developing them and upgrading them in order to serve the aspirations of the two brotherly peoples, as well as discussing a number of important files to enhance cooperation and coordination in all fields. Common interests".
For his part, the Palestinian president expressed his congratulations to Iraq, the people and government to win over the gangs and the liberalization of cities, expressing the desire of his government to develop and expand bilateral relations.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum