Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad

Go down

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad Empty A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:47 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/20153

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad

• 03 March 2019

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad 41ABE42D-12D0-460B-A01C-29A183FEE594

A delegation of the Council on Arab-International Relations arrived in Baghdad this afternoon at the official invitation of President Barham Salih.
The delegation is scheduled to meet with the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister in addition to a number of officials and political leaders. The delegation was received by Iyad Allawi, who is currently the Vice-President of the Council.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim told a high-level Arab delegation: Iraq can only be a bridge between the regional teams

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:40 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190463

[ltr]Mr. Ammar al-Hakim told a high-level Arab delegation: Iraq can only be a bridge between the regional teams[/ltr]

2019/3/3

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad Story_img_5c7c373f93195

[ltr](Baghdad: Al Furat News) The head of the Coalition for Reform and Reconstruction, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in the presence of a number of leaders of the alliance with the Council of Arab and International Relations, the political developments in Iraq and the region as well as discuss the challenges on the Arab and international arena.[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement of his office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that Mr. Ammar al-Hakim during the meeting, that "Iraq is a big mistake on the road to stability, such as victory over the dashing and victory over sectarianism." 
He also pointed out "the importance of large alliances transiting components," noting that "talking about such alliances until recently was a fantasy." 
Mr. Ammar al-Hakim told the audience that "they are guests of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, a nationalistic alliance where all the constituents of the Iraqi people are present and their representative." 
He stressed that "political stability, which entails the stability of security, economic and development can only be achieved by alliances with national addresses where citizenship is the basis." 
Mr. Ammar al-Hakim also referred to "the formation of the current government," stressing that "it was the result of an agreement on the assignment of an independent personality and granted by some blocks the right to assign independent ministers." 
He pointed out that "Iraq has presented a model in the consolidation of democracy and can only be a bridge between the regional teams." 
He expressed his wishes to the delegation composed of political figures who headed Arab governments and institutions of good residence in Iraq and that the presence of such delegations reflects a beautiful picture of Baghdad and the reality of life in Iraq. "[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein receives members of the Council on Foreign Relations of the League of Arab States

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:56 am

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=641

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Mr. Fouad Hussein receives members of the Council on Foreign Relations of the League of Arab States

Tuesday 5 March 2019

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad WhatsApp%20Image%202019-03-05%20at%203.20.24%20PM

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein received hosted by the Prime Minister House in Baghdad , the Council on Foreign Relations at the Arab League members Messrs . Amin Gemayel , President of the Lebanese Republic and former Fouad Siniora , the Lebanese prime minister , former prime minister of Jordan , former Dr. and Mr. Taher Masri. Iyad Allawi, former Prime Minister of Iraq and Amr Moussa, Secretary-General of the League of Arab States.

Mr. Fuad Hussein welcomed the members of the visiting delegation and wished them a good stay in Iraq.
During the meeting, they reviewed the history of joint Arab relations and exchanged views, information and experiences in the fields of economy, finance and politics.

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad WhatsApp%20Image%202019-03-05%20at%203.21.08%20PM

The political situation in Iraq and the countries of the region and its challenges and problems related to international and internal conflicts affecting the Middle East region, tensions, military crises, water and electricity, and the fluctuation of oil and currency prices were also discussed.
The Deputy Prime Minister also listened to the experiences of the Arab leaders during their leadership in our contemporary history and highlighted the challenges at that stage and the lessons learned to benefit from them.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad Empty Allawi: The Council on Arab and International Relations confirms the support of Iraq and the need to return to the Arab incubator

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:22 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/20896

Allawi: The Council on Arab and International Relations confirms the support of Iraq and the need to return to the Arab incubator

• 07 March 2019

A delegation from the Council on Arab and International Relations arrives in Baghdad 750528

The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, said the Council on Arab and International Relations works to support Iraq and the need to return to the Arab incubator and be a bridge for communication in the region.
Allawi said in a press conference held this morning members of the Council on Arab and International Relations at the headquarters of the Council of Ministers in Baghdad that "the Council seeks to overcome the crises and outstanding differences and the unification of Arab and international efforts.
"We have met with Iraqi officials, heads of state, foreign ambassadors, a high-ranking US delegation and the Russian ambassador. We have reached new visions. We will work with them to return Iraq to its pioneering role and a fundamental part of the Arab community," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum