Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Winds of Change" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Winds of Change" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/2/19

Go down

"Winds of Change" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/2/19 Empty "Winds of Change" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/2/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:56 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » March 2nd, 2019

“Parliament to pass laws on "urgent government request"

A question maybe is what assets are they talking about? (See article below) Possibly the smalls that will be in the 2019 Budget they passed in late January and that happened to go to the CBI for short stay, and then back again? I wonder why the possible early return and urgency? Could it be the URGENT REQUEST to re instate something or even apply an adjustment to the 2019 budget to do so? ` HMMM... ~ MM

GMoney » March 2nd, 2019

Well said MM... Retro to Jan 1st imo in the 1st 1/4 of this yr...Winds of change are a-blowing...

Giants » March 2nd, 2019

MM, could it be that the urgency is that they would’ve RV’d before the parliamentary sessions begin and they need to put parimeters around the newly formed purchasing power for the citizens. Also, I believe they are to institute the budget this week and if that is the case and we believe the new value of the iqd is in the budget then the urgency is understandable.

MilitiaMan » March 2nd, 2019

Agreed, that was an opinion bounced around in my circle today. One of the Basra Boyz and I feel that strongly could be in the thought process. The Distribution of the 2019 Budget to the Provinces, if for reconstruction wouldn't be at a program rate..

Think of how much money would be needed of they did that... They just told has this week they have a 1 Trillion Dollar (Not Dinar) Initiative for re construction. Iraq issues trillions of dinar in the past, however, trust me not the thousands for trillions they would have to to do 1 Trillion Dollar Initiative.

My view is the disbursement from above authority at the HOR level down to the Governors of Provinces is a sign not to over look. It is felt they need to have parameters, and they may need them as you say after the new categories are in place.

They told us about the disbursements on Thursday.. Banks don't open until the morning and the next urgent meeting is apparently set for Saturday the 9th of March.. So we are all eyes and ears from here on out.. imo ~ MM

Don961 » March 2nd, 2019

Parliament to pass laws on "urgent government request"

Policy , 2019/03/01 23:47

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Friday the House of Representatives' intention to pass laws on the "urgent request" of the government during its new legislative term, while calling for the reorganization of "thousands of legislation" in a precise and clear.

"The most important laws (which the parliament will seek to pass during its new legislative term) are the urgent demand from the government," MP Hussein Ali Fangan said. "The Federal Service Law, the Financial Management and Public Debt Law, the Federal Court Act, The Integrity Commission, have our assets in parliament and have an urgent request. "

"There are other laws that are complementary to the constitution, and these are important laws that should be implemented and not lag behind." He pointed out that "the legislative system in Iraq needs to be reconsidered, we have thousands of legislation that we need to reorganize accurately and clearly." link

HoosierGirl » March 2nd, 2019

Well I know this will get some flack, but it's just one of those days... LOL It seems to me that countries revalue their currency whenever they want, no huge long-term plans, just revalue. I know, I know, they weren't sanctioned, but this just seems like a whole lot of to do about little. This thing IMO IMO IMO has nothing left to do, except maybe a couple of little things that will finally let it go. Seems like the people are so educated its ridiculous. Just my thoughts. All in my rambling opinion!!!

GMoney » March 2nd, 2019

Personally I feel this is so much bigger than Iraq, that there are other things that must happen, for the biggest wealth transfer in history to take place...

I feel that certain"Entities" MUST be neutralized, and I also feel we Must have that level playing field that Trump is trying to bring through the Trade Deals that have been set up, including stopping China's currency manipulation...

I feel China and Vietnam being forced/and or allowed to appreciate, are very crucial to what we seek.

If I was on a q shaped beach , taking an afternoon Siesta after catching some waves... Here
is what I would dream coming from inside the Trump administration......... paraphrased...... Something Historic is about to happen.

Something planned Long ago. Over the next xx days (and NO I am not giving a date of an Ri/v) Big Big Happenings are going to take place... This was from a few days ago...
in my dreams of course...

I am excited to see what unfolds before the end of March, while sleeping in a hammock on a
beautiful beach.

HoosierGirl » March 2nd, 2019

Well, I think I have to pretty much agree with you on the fact it's MUCH BIGGER than Iraq. Yup, that's the only reason this hasn't popped yet. We could read all the articles and documents on what Iraq is doing till the cows come home, but we wait on some BIG things happening. Yup, that Q-shaped beach has a lot of dream information!!! LOL Right there with ya!

Don961 » March 2nd, 2019

The Iranian president carries political and ideological messages to Iraq

Friday, 01 March 2019

Baghdad - Writings

A visit with several messages, including the culmination of the first rapprochement relations of its kind between the two countries and an official declaration of a new phase of imposing influence and interests.

Those announced by Iran's President Hassan Rowhani to Iraq by 11 March 2019.

According to Iranian media, Rohani will arrive in Baghdad at the invitation of Iraqi President Barham Salih on a visit that is not short.

The Iranian president's visit is expected to discuss the border disputes between Iraq and Iran, with leaks about the desire of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to end this file and to present Iran as a neighbor country keen on Iraqi interests.

The Iranian president is also keen to visit the holy sites of Iraq, as well as is scheduled to meet with the Grand Iraqi religious authority Ali al-Sistani in Najaf by March 14. link

Samson » March 2nd, 2019

The Wall Street Journal: Iraq is one of the countries fighting money laundering and financing terrorism

2nd March, 2019 Appearing in Iraq today (posted last thread)

Seven years ago, the financial system in Iraq was suffering from problems. Iraqi auditors told American investigators at the time that an estimated $ 800 million of the American currency had been illegally leaked out of Iraq every week and had isolated the central bank governor from his job. After corruption has become an institutional base within the government and political system in the country, international organizations have included Iraq on the international watch lists of countries that have failed to combat money laundering

Since then, however, the country's efforts have been improving in combating illegal financing, and international monitoring bodies have noted this

In an interview, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq, the current Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, pointed out that the fight against corruption in Iraq has been a major priority for the Central Bank since he took office in 2014

His efforts, together with the contribution of the country's leaders and American and international experts, have begun to bear fruit

"We have earned this respect from international organizations and opened up opportunities for global financial institutions," says Al-Aalak

Iraq passed a law in 2015 criminalizing money laundering and terrorist financing, and has established an Anti-Money Laundering Council within the Central Bank and an Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Office. The Board has become the authority to oversee compliance, while the Office has been given the task of dealing with reports of suspicious activities

"It was important because it gave us the path to dealing with the problems we were facing at that time," explains Alak. He added that these efforts have created the necessary infrastructure to support the country's efforts in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism

Ayham Kamel, head of the Middle East and North Africa division of the Eurasia Group, a political risk advisory firm, notes that after the invasion,Iraq had an unregulated banking system and suffered from a lack of capacity to combat money laundering

"Things are now very much improved, and the government is in a position to maintain the integrity and integrity of the Iraqi financial sector and will continue to adjust its regulations and procedures to ensure compliance with the broad standards of the international and financial community," Kamel said

According to a US State Department report in 2017, convictions for money laundering in Iraq have risen dramatically

In June, FATF , a Paris-based international oversight body, removed Iraq from the list of countries that failed to address money laundering

"Iraq has been facing serious problems over the years," says John Sullivan, a former US Treasury attache in Iraq who is now a director of the Financial Integrity Advisory Network
"The government has done a good job of getting people focused on what they need to do under the FATF plan," Sullivan explains

The government has already made progress in fighting money laundering, he said, citing Mr. Alaq's efforts

But the central bank and country leaders still have other tasks to do. Iraq ranks 168 out of 180 countries, similar to Venezuela, in the latest edition of Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index

Observers say the improvement in anti-corruption could attract foreign investors' attention again

Sullivan says the next round of FATF assessments will focus on the effectiveness of anti-money laundering in Iraq, rather than simply passing the right laws and setting the recommended controls

"They need to implement and understand the laws and regulations they put in place, and use lessons learned from anti-terrorist financing efforts to address the bigger problem of money laundering linked to crime and corruption

"It's the biggest security issue in Iraq today," says Sullivan. "It's the point where the whole country is paralyzed

Sullivan notes that the ability of Iraqi banks to improve in learning the spirit of law, but the country still needs a lot of human development in the fight against money laundering

He says the Iraqi banks have referred cases of money laundering to the courts, and that the central bank has withdrawn the licenses of banking companies that were seized in the operations of the transfer of funds illegally

"These tools are successful and they deliver results

Walid Raad, an EY partner, notes that corruption problems hinder Iraqi lenders from joining the international banking community. The development of correspondent banking relationships around the world will depend on strengthening the country's defenses against corruption

Mr Raad says the central bank is central to this effort because it has ultimate responsibility for overseeing anti-money laundering programs in the country

"They must show the international community that they are dealing with corruption in a serious way," explains Raad

He said there had been "very limited" banking correspondence with local Iraqi banks in recent years, but "now we see a long list" of them, but he refused to give a specific number
"It looks very different from before," he said LINK
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum