Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Before the Big Announcement" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/1/19

Go down

"Before the Big Announcement" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/1/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:11 am

KTFA

2Cents » March 1st, 2019

Does anybody else find it odd that there was this Huuuuuuuge meeting at the Peace Palace last night and there is so little reporting as to the outcome??????? Even the Kurds attended!!!!! By the way, the Kurds had a delegation in the US this evening addressing the US Chamber of Commerce on Investment opportunities in Kurdistan.....

Dan » March 1st, 2019

60 day contracts matured, and are done .90 day contracts will take us to the end of March. I ? do we have to wait for contracts to finish there job of adding value to the IQD before the big announcement that were all waiting for. Also read on ktfa....Meetings are in Apri, IMF. I know IMF meetings will be on going with Iraq's leaders to monitor r watching over this baby.

KBC123 » March 1st, 2019

Good Observations Dan.... Time will tell.

Don961 » March 1st, 2019

not sure this can be copy/pasted into the forum ... but here is the headline and link .. from Forbes ... thank you stevep

Feb 25, 2017, 09:00am

President Trump: Replace The Dollar With Gold As The Global Currency To Make America Great Again link

KBC123 » March 1st, 2019

Wow! Well I know Trump likes Gold! So sounds VERY probable he would be ABSOLUTELY for this....

Daytrader » March 1st, 2019

I understand going back to a gold backed currency has a great deal of appeal on the surface, and that most are certain our current fiat currency is headed for failure at some point.

I just want to point out a couple of significant issues; first, the amount of gold available in the world is about 187,200 tonnes according to the World Gold Council (https://www.gold.org/about-gold/gold-facts) and has a current spot price of $$1,314.33 per ounce (https://goldprice.org/spot-gold.html).

That means the total value of all the gold in the world is just over $7.9T.

Secondly, the Global Money Supply is about $36.8T (http://money.visualcapitalist......tion-2017/),

Which means the total supply of gold in the world is less than 25% of the world's total supply of money. IMO, this would infer the reason for an asset backed currency in lieu of gold backed.

Don961 » March 1st, 2019

Trump declares 100 percent of ISIS ‘caliphate’ taken back

By News Desk 209-03-01

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:00 A.M.) – U.S. President Donald Trump declared on Thursday that the U.S.-backed forces had taken back “100 percent” of the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh) so-called ‘caliphate’.

“We just took over, you know, you kept hearing it was 90 percent, 92 percent, the caliphate in Syria. Now it’s 100 percent we just took over, 100 percent caliphate,” Trump said on Thursday while speaking to soldiers at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska during a refueling stop for Air Force One.

Trump’s declaration comes just a day after his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Hanoi.

Despite the U.S. President’s claims, the Islamic State still maintains a rather large pocket inside the Badiya Al-Sham region that is located between the Deir Ezzor, Homs, and Al-Sweida governorates. link
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum