Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq

Go down

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq Empty The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:38 pm

[size=30]The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq[/size]

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq 13201925911660982_%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AC%D9%85

Baghdad - NRT

The Supreme Judicial Council denied on Friday the existence of political arrangements for the return of senior politicians accused of terrorism and issued arrest warrants to Iraq.
"Any person who is wanted to be tried inside or outside Iraq can follow the legal procedures to challenge the decisions issued against him, and this is the only way," Justice Council spokesman Abdul Sattar al-Bayrakdar said in a tweet on Twitter.
And circulated on Thursday media news of the issuance of judicial orders allow the return of politicians wanted to the judiciary to Iraq, and issued arrest warrants against them, such as Tariq al-Hashemi and Rafa al-Issawi and Ethel Nujaifi and Ali Hatem al-Sulaiman.

http://www.nrtagency.com/News.aspx?id=723&MapID=1

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq Empty Fatalawi: Political forces will not allow the return of the four wanted to Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:40 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/19694

Fatalawi: Political forces will not allow the return of the four wanted to Iraq

• 01 March 2019

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq 1461669585_adasdcsakjfbgeuwsofgbgf

The MP from the Sadoun bloc, Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Friday reported that there are attempts to bring back politicians who are wanted for the Iraqi judiciary, baseless. Al-Fatlawi said that "the news circulated by the media about dropping the charges for those wanted for the Iraqi judiciary, namely former Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, former finance minister Rafie al-Issawi and the former governor of Nineveh, Ethel al-Nujaifi and Ali Hatem al-Sulaiman, is baseless." He said that "the national political forces will not allow the return of those accused who violated the sanctity of Iraqi support." Earlier in the day, the Supreme Judicial Council denied media reports about the return of wanted Iraqis to Iraq. The media center of the Council said in a statement that "the news transmitted by one of the satellite channels regarding arrangements for the return of people wanted to the judiciary in accordance with political arrangements, has not been the truth of the matter."
PCHR stressed that "there is no judgment or arrest warrant against any person for political reasons because the verdicts and arrest warrants are issued according to the law only for criminal offenses and in light of the evidence in each case." The local media, has revealed on Thursday, February 28, 2019, the existence of mediation reached significant understandings for the return of Tariq al-Hashemi, Rafa al-Issawi, Ali Hatem Suleiman and Ethel Nujaifi wanted to judge on charges of terrorism, stressing that the mediation reached a political settlement satisfactory to all parties For their return, they are likely to resume their political work in the next few days. Naeem al-Aboudi, leader of the construction coalition, called Friday the return of former vice president Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq as "impossible." "Our problem in Iraq is moral and cultural before it is political," Aboudi said through his Twitter account. He added: "I followed the rumors that say the return of Tareq al-Hashemi, and I saw responses and analyzes on this news." "Do you know that we are in any dangerous situation?" How can the enemy take advantage of any fabricated news or rumors to distract us from our basic issues? " He concluded by saying that "the return of al-Hashemi to Iraq is impossible"
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq Empty Naim Aboudi: the return of Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq .. Impossible

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:44 pm

http://wattaennews.net/archives/19627

Naim Aboudi: the return of Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq .. Impossible

• 01 March 2019

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq %D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84

"The return of Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq ... is impossible," said a member of the House of Representatives of the Sadikun parliamentary bloc Naim al-Aboudi.
"Our problem in Iraq is moral and cultural before it is political," he said in a tweet.
"He continued rumors that the return of Tareq al-Hashemi and Wright responses and analyzes on this news."
"Do you know that we are in any dangerous situation? And how can the enemy exploit any fabricated news or rumors to distract us from our basic issues, "stressing that" the return of Tareq al-Hashemi impossible. "
The media center of the Higher Judicial Council denied the news transmitted by one of the satellite channels on arrangements for the return of persons wanted to the judiciary in accordance with political arrangements.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq Empty Leading construction: the return of Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq impossible

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:45 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36275

[size=36]Leading construction: the return of Tareq al-Hashemi to Iraq impossible[/size]

01/03/2019

The Supreme Court commented on the return of politicians accused of terrorism to Iraq 6132019_b2o3ZgV6_400x400

Baghdad - Mawazin News 

The leader of the construction coalition, Naim Aboudi, Friday, that the return of former Vice President, required to eliminate, Tariq al-Hashemi, to Iraq "impossible." 
"Our problem in Iraq is moral and cultural before it is political," Al-Abboudi said in a tweet on Twitter, read by Mawazine News. "I followed the rumors about the return of Tareq al-Hashemi, and I saw the responses and analyzes on this news." 
He asked: "Do you know that we are in any dangerous situation, and how can the enemy take advantage of any fabricated news or rumors to distract us from our basic issues?" 
Local media reported on Thursday that political mediators had reached a standstill on issues related to Tariq al-Hashemi, Rafie al-Issawi, Ali Hatem Soliman and Ethel al-Nujaifi.
The media pointed out that the mediators reached a mechanism for their return to Baghdad and practicing their political work.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum