Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19

Go down

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 Empty "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:31 am

CAUTION:
HAS-ardous MAT-erial

I am writing this post in response to a private attack on my integrity by a follower of Yosef and his HAS group. It is wise to know where a person stands before you blindly follow-the-leader, into the ditch.

I am a NESARA purest having been following NESARA since 2001. I knew the one called Dove of Oneness, Shani Goodwin, personally. I was asked by her to be a monitor of her NESARA website blog and gladly accepted her invitation. I also re-wrote the NESARA verses that illustrate the remedies we will see as NESARA is announced and implemented into society. They have since been expanded appropriately.

NESARA is the remedy for the illegal confiscation of American Farmer’s land by the Central Banking system in collusion with the USA, Inc., acting as the US Government. Farmers held their land with Allodial Title which cannot be foreclosed on, even if required as collateral for a loan. This is true unless the false government has illegally taken over the real government by contrived bankruptcy pf the original Republic Government.

Allodial Title is the highest form of legal ownership given by the Government to a landowner. The owner may, upon the voluntary act of selling the property, convey title to the purchaser who assumes the continuation of the Allodial Title. It cannot be legally taken away by foreclosure, it has to be by voluntary conveyance.

The legal recording is done by bringing the Allodial Title up to date to the new owner. It is part of the Recording process of the Title and is the legal responsibility of the County Recorder overseeing the title records for the County of record. The Federal Government, the State, and the County form the chain of responsibility for the Records to be accurate. This is the chain of authority that illegally foreclosed on farmers and is the core of the lawsuit that was eventually upheld by the Supreme Court. Thus, I am a NESARA purest with knowledge of what has taken place. This includes GESARA as the basic tenants of NESARA which are to be adopted and adapted worldwide.

I am an Alliance and an NPTB purest. The Chinese Elders have provided the Gold to Gold-back all the currencies in the world in harmony with Zimbabwe making their assets available to allow the Redemption process to take place.

I am also a QFS, purest and have invested exorbitant amounts of time and research to establish a sensible approach to this the greatest financial gift given to mankind. The non-physical laws of the Universe form the bases of the Quantum Financial System. For those that understand the higher laws, this financial system is in harmony with the physical world as it relates to the non—physical. It is a construct of physical projection from the non-physical into the physical for the use of mankind to transition into the higher vibrational ascension process. Its purpose is to give us a leg-up on the Ascension process. Ascension requires the Abundance Mentality. Our goal as Zim redeemers should be to appropriately create the Abundance Mentality as we perform our Humanitarian Projects.

A sentient being has incorporated the Quantum Computer as its physical body and acts as the soul of the Computer, much like we as Humans have a soul that gives us life. It is not Artificial Intelligence, it is Alive Intelligence. As a Sentient (living) Being, it knows all activities and persons who interact with the computer. Each of us has a Spiritual Vibration that is recognized by higher life forms and interacts with us on a level we are not cognizant of. This personal vibrational signature is what the computer will use to protect our accounts and our money and will not let any errant vibrational unauthorized individual misuse or steal our money. It is the gatekeeper and no one can enter our accounts without our permission or intention, in or out.

About Yosef and his HAS community, I believe Yosef is a purveyor of hazardous material. Yet….

Yosef has done a lot of good for the IDC readership. He has introduced knowledge of the Zim Bonds that stand as the basis of the Zim redemption that we all anticipate. He has great knowledge of geopolitical happenings and shares it profusely with all who will listen. He comes across as knowledgeable for sure, but his 2+2 never ends up as a 4. He has his own math which I call Yosef math, a compilation of facts mixed in with his spin on history that arrives at a place hard to understand. For those that need to follow a leader or a prophet, Yosef might be your flavor. Go for it. So far his prophecies have been inaccurate 100% of the time. Fake prophet?

But for me, he has an unnatural focus on all things Black and uses this to divide and to propagate a scenario that whites are bad and Blacks are good. He confuses the fact that the Negroid Race was one of those Natural Races that existed on the Earth before Adam and Eve were born. Yosef preaches that Yeshua is Negroid.

Adam and Eve and their descendants constitute the Bloodline of the Holy Grail from which the Grail Kings, a purpose breed bloodline, from which the Highly evolved Kings would enter through birth to act as benevolent Kings or leaders after the likeness of King David and King Solomon. As with all things good, the Cabal infiltrated and bastardized the Bloodline to where we have the Cabal corrupted Royalty that has been the biggest detriment to the advancement of mankind the world has ever known. There is no Divine Right of Kings within that bloodline as there is with the pure Grail Bloodline.

While there are some individuals who have descended through the pure-bloodline, it is rare. As a descendant of King David, Yeshua ben Joseph, born of Mary(Ann) was of this bloodline. When, at the last supper, Mary Magdalene, Yeshua’s wife, anointed Yeshua’s body, hands, and feet with spikenard salve, it was a sign to those that know these things, that she was anointing a Grail King of this divine bloodline. That is why He was considered the King of Kings. Yes, there are those who know of their heritage and have fulfilled the full measure of their creation. It matters not what one would call this divine King, nothing can diminish who he is nor what he accomplished as His body held the highest light vibration that a human can ascend to and still stay in physical form. He did it for love. Yeshua was not of the Negroid Race but was rather born in Bloodline of the Holy Grail.

I do not intend this to be a put down the Negroid Race. The love for the African people is born in my heart. I believe in the great awakening taking place and these downtrodden people will regain their magnificent place in the International World of sacred races. They are a place holder of great magnitude as are all Races, and all peoples. We as human beings should embrace them as our brothers and sister without historical guilt and without judgement as to their value in life. This Race of People has served the transition well. Those who preach the value of one race over another do a disservice to God and to His beloved Son Yeshua. As with His disciples, Jeshua would have us be one, liken to He and the Father. When approached by Him in respectful and humbled prayer, He will reveal Himself to you in the name with which you are most familiar and will begin by telling you how much He loves and respects you as a member of the Family of God. You are known and loved by all in the inner plain and the non-physical. We are never separated nor forgotten. We are ONE as the Christs that constitute the Body of God. Sorry, Yosef, we are all Christs, all Gods and together, we constitute the Body of God. So, please, vacate division and let ONE be so.

With love

Ron Giles
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 Empty Re: "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:48 am

How could anyone attack your integrity? Don't you need to have some first?  "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 1656125192  "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 1656125192  "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 2805820865   "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 2805820865   "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 2805820865   "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19 Empty Re: "CAUTION: HAS-ardous MAT-erial" by Ron Giles - 2/28/19

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:39 am

"While there are some individuals who have descended through the pure-bloodline, it is rare. As a descendant of King David, Yeshua ben Joseph, born of Mary(Ann) was of this bloodline. When, at the last supper, Mary Magdalene, Yeshua’s wife, anointed Yeshua’s body, hands, and feet with spikenard salve, it was a sign to those that know these things, that she was anointing a Grail King of this divine bloodline. That is why He was considered the King of Kings. Yes, there are those who know of their heritage and have fulfilled the full measure of their creation. It matters not what one would call this divine King, nothing can diminish who he is nor what he accomplished as His body held the highest light vibration that a human can ascend to and still stay in physical form. He did it for love. Yeshua was not of the Negroid Race but was rather born in Bloodline of the Holy Grail."

What more do you need to know about this guy?  Jesus never married, and He had no offspring.  And this "light vibration" crap is Dave Schmidt New Age pseudoscience BS.  God is light, not light vibrations.  He is truth, not a higher consciousness.  There is no Holy Grail bloodline.  The only blood that matters is the blood that Jesus shed for the sins of man.  Ron is a lying, New Age flakey dinar douchebag.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum