Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Guesstimate" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/28/19

Go down

"Guesstimate" - MarkZ Q&A Update 2/28/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 am

MarkZ Update Thursday 2-28-19: Notes by PDK – Not Verbatum

MZ: Spoke with MC about 7:30 or so..He tells me there is a lot happening in the background…...I do think we're soon... liquidity should go from now through weekend . Everyone is in place all higher ups ready !

We are trying to find out more about the 2:86 rate in Iraq that Tony gave yesterday from my contact in Iraq .

There is no bad news..The banks think we will have liquidity soon..

Q: Mark, what's your guesstimate on time frame?

MZ I am still looking for the reset at anytime but for sure within the next week or two. There is so much behind the scenes movement that I can’t share

Q: Perhaps this author knows what is soon to be revealed!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/

MZ This is huge…Feb 25th of last year….…even back then they were pushing for it in first quarter of 2019…..and that’s in a big , world wide, well respected publication

Q: Interesting take from that article ...Thank you ....Trump has been misled to believe that “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.” In fact, the United States, Germany, and the IMF together have about as much gold as the rest of the world combined and America has well more than Germany and the IMF combined. [Note: This column has been updated to clarify that the United States has well more gold than Germany and the IMF combined but not, as originally stated, more than twice as much

Q: Mark, what are your thoughts on Potus's meeting with Kim ending early?

MZ: IMO That’s a classic bargaining move on his side…Remember he wrote a book about making deals...

Member: Art of the Deal baby, sometimes you gotta walk when the other side doesnt want to be reasonable to let them think about it

Q: how soon will the 2nd basket go after the 1st

MZ: I have heard from a few weeks to 6 months…..who is supposed to in the basket will see the prosperity the countries in the first basket are having so I expect to see the second one in 6 months after the first…..just my opinion.

Member: I have a lot of info on the what was supposed to be the second basket. Those countries met in September 2016 and they are all now a part of the first basket. it was approximately 11 countries that were in the second basket

Q: Anything more on the Zims and possible liquidity

MZ: The general consensus now with people who are actually in place, meaning they are in Chicago or Reno or Atlanta …they are connected to the government or banking side of it…their general consensus is it will start around Saturday or Sunday. …Could it be sooner? Sure…could it be later…..we will have to wait and see.

Q: Listened to new Jim Willie interview last night. He says he is hearing the Fed is moving under the control of US treasury Dept.

MZ: Trump, the US Treasury and the US government are taking a very similar approach to what Russia did with their central bank. They domesticated it, took away the money behind it and became their own money behind it . and you notice that since Russia did that they have a positive budget surplus..and have done away with any budget deficits.

Q: We know how corrupt the Fed is. How are they going along with this? Are they being forced into it somehow? Or do they still win out of this new agreement?

MZ: they are being forced into it…..its been a plan a long time in the making…..and why they kept kicking the can down the road and continuing to spend money on the fiat side with no responsibility. They had been consolidating wealth at our cost.

Q: I watched replay last night but lots of buffering. Did I understand correctly that Gen64 DOES have a contract?

MZ: It is a legitimate group….the bank is working with them (Now it’s the WF Group) They do not know the exact rate yet….IMO no one will now till this happens….but they are a legitimate group and yes they will get to go to the bank.

Member: Jester just posted in his chat this week that he knows first hand that General s group is debunked and nothing is happening and y’all are lying. So...that might be where some of it is coming from

MZ: well I disagree with him…and you can still be friends and disagree with each other.

Member: I am developing a medication for RTS (reset trauma syndrome). by December there will be huge demand. at that point I won't care about a reset cause I'll make a killing on my pharmaceutical patent!

MZ: lol…..you’ll be killing it……hahahaha

Q: Mark is there going to be contract rates Internationally

MZ I have been told there would be contract rates all over the world….thats how resets or revaluations have worked all throughout history.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum