Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/28/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/28/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  2/28/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/28/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:14 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Where are we right now? We are in this long basically a marathon. Tonight finishes off my 14th year. Tomorrow I start my 15th year. Now what I am hearing as of after the markets closed tonight, we are in the place where we can expect the toll free numbers to be released. We are in the sweet spot right now. I want to say one thing before we get deep into any Intel. Help me with this please, Pinkroses. The replay link for tonight’s call for example will not be put on the website until tomorrow morning. Probably a little bit after 9 am EST. In the meantime you can catch the call live as you people on live are getting it now, but the replay number is also a way to listen to the call on your phone until the link is available. So just keep that in mind. I wanted everyone to hear that. Thank you Pinkroses for making sense out of that.

Bruce: We are in a position now where SKRs are being paid out. We understood this evening Fines and Penalties, Adjudicated Settlements, and Cores, Admiral’s group and all that would be paid this afternoon and this evening. Then the liquidity that people in Cores and groups would see that have access to, they might even have pending in their accounts when they first initially see them, the funds in their accounts. From what I am understanding, they should be pending until I get the toll free numbers and we can set our appointments. Now my understanding earlier today was we should get the toll free number which is one number for all of North America. One number now. I put that out and then we can call in and set our appointments and be able to redeem our Zim and be able to exchange our currency possible as early as late tomorrow. Now we will see how that comes through. That was earlier information I would say around lunchtime.

Bruce: Rates are on screens. Redemption Centers are ready, and they are ready to help set appointments on their end. Remember the call that we initiate with the toll free number goes to a main Call Center. Then that Call Center once they know that we are a Zim holder if we are, once they know what the zip code is where we want to redeem, then they connect that call thru directly to the Redemption Center so that we can set the appointment directly with the Redemption Center where we are planning to exchange. That is something that takes place should be about a two minute situation to knock that out. Then we go and get everything done like we know.

Bruce: I believe yesterday for about 3 ½ hours banks had video conference calls where they were going through last minute protocols, last minute information. They were learning about their conversations through this, all of that type of information which is all valuable for them. We are poised to get started I believe with our exchanges by this weekend. Now if we get faked out, I do not know it. If we get pushed, I do not know it yet. I do believe we could get this, and we could get these numbers after tonight’s call. It is possible. I hope I do not get it too late in the night. You know I am a light sleeper. I wake up easy. We will deal with it one way or another. It has been a long ride. I am ready to get off the ride just like you guys, and I am looking forward to it. I really am.

Bruce: As far as anything else rates are going to be great. Everything else is just us getting started. We are down to that point. Everybody has signed off. Everybody has signed off. The President has signed off. Our Treasury has signed off. The Chinese monetary authority has signed off. Everything is ready to proceed. My understanding is we are supposed to have this and have this initiated meaning for us, Tier 4B, before President Trump returns from Vietnam. I am very encouraged by that. That is why I wanted to knock this out in an hour and get this done and that is what we are doing.

Bruce: I just wanted to thank everybody for listening. I know the Intel is short. When you are at the end of the ride, there is not much to talk about. There really isn’t. I mean I have heard all day about the timing that we are in, when it is supposed to happen, when I am supposed to be notified, etc. etc. etc. That is where we are. We are down to the wire. So thank you team. Thank you Sue. Thank you Pastor Steven. Thank you Bob. Thank you Pinkroses for everything that you have done. Thank you Big Call listeners all around the globe for listening so faithfully. We are in our 8th year. I look forward to doing my part to get these numbers to you You have the emails. You know the one that is for prayer requests and praise reports is: bigcallministry@gmail.com. For anything else related to our projects, Rebuild America or Veterans Retreat Network is: bigcallreplay@gmail.com. Thank you everybody for listening so faithfully over the years. Let’s see if this thing comes through as I have been told. I am waiting for it, and let’s see what happens. Everyone have a blessed night. Everyone have a great night and let’s see what happens. Good Night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum