Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq

Go down

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Empty Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:26 am

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190085

[ltr]Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq[/ltr]

2019/2/28

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Story_img_5c77dc6cb74a8

[ltr]Baghdad: The commercial attaché in the Iraqi Embassy in Cairo, Haidar Nuri, announced the convening of a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq this year, headed by the prime ministers of the two countries. He said it was the first committee of its kind to be held since 2002. [/ltr]

[ltr]Nuri said during a workshop today, Thursday, to present investment opportunities in Iraq reconstruction projects to Egyptian companies, it is scheduled to sign 25 memoranda of understanding in Baghdad during the meeting covering all areas. 
He pointed out that trade exchange between Egypt and Iraq would increase from $ 800 million in 2015 to $ 1.650 billion in 2018, the largest number of trade exchange since 2003. 
Nuri pointed out that 100 billion dollars have been allocated for the reconstruction of the liberated provinces of Dahesh gangs, and the provinces that need infrastructure in Iraq. 
Nuri called during a workshop held in Cairo today to review the investment opportunities for reconstruction in Iraq, businessmen and Egyptian companies, to participate in the conference on reconstruction of Iraq, organized by the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce in the province of Baghdad during the period from March 31 to April 3, , The first conference of companies involved in reconstruction. [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Empty 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated areas .. And Egyptian companies in the "forefront of shareholders"

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:51 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/262251/100-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1/ar

100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated areas .. And Egyptian companies in the "forefront of shareholders"

Friday 1 March

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq NB-262251-636870483186834383

Baghdad , 

confirmed the Iraqi embassy in Cairo on Friday for the allocation of $ 100 billion for the reconstruction of the liberated areas of the organization "Daesh", as pointed out that " the Egyptian companies at the forefront of shareholders in reconstruction projects. 

The commercial attache at the Iraqi Embassy in Cairo Haider Nouri , During a workshop held today, Iraq is monitoring 100 billion dollars for the reconstruction of the provinces liberated from the organization of the preachers, and the provinces that need services and infrastructure.

During his workshop, Nuri called on businessmen and Egyptian companies to participate in the reconstruction conference organized by the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce in Baghdad between March 31 and April 3, with the participation of various governmental bodies and ministries, To be the first expanded conference of companies involved in reconstruction. " 

The Iraqi Trade Attaché sent a message to the Egyptian companies, saying: "There is a trend in the Iraqi government to be the Egyptian companies at the forefront of the reconstruction projects." 

In another context, Nuri announced the convening of a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq this year, Saleh and Abdelfattah Sisi, to be the first committee of its kind to be held since 2002.

He added that «25 of the memorandum of understanding is expected to be signed in all fields during the meeting in Baghdad», pointing to the increase in the value of trade between the two countries from 800 million dollars in 2015 to one billion and 650 million dollars in 2018, the largest figure achieved by countries since the invasion of Iraq in 2003. 

The Iraqi government's plan targets 722 projects for reconstruction, 500 of which have already started, according to observers, after receiving $ 33 billion of the total of 88 billion allocated by donors for reconstruction during the donor conference hosted by Kuwait last November.

The most important sectors targeted within the reconstruction projects, public construction companies, housing companies, and manufacturers of building materials of all kinds, and with regard to the most important Iraqi parties participating in the upcoming conference, it is scheduled to represent the bodies and ministries involved in the reconstruction plan and procurement of building materials, The editors, as well as traders and importers members of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, and construction and housing companies seeking partnerships with Egyptian institutions, and members of the Federation of Iraqi Industries.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Empty Egypt calls for bilateral agreements with Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:07 am

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=04032019&id=4560f489-ef14-4cbb-8433-a36e8532ee0d

Egypt calls for bilateral agreements with Iraq

Monday 4 March 2019

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Fac15aff-b1e1-4117-b94f-8a127048f73b

Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Hassan al-Kaabi said on Monday that Iraq opens its arms to all Arabs, while the Egyptian ambassador in Baghdad called for bilateral agreements along the lines of Jordan, pointing out that his country looks forward to supporting the Iraqi parliament in framing the agreements.

"Iraq looks forward to building excellent and constructive strategic relations with all Arab and international countries, which will contribute to the consolidation of the foundations of peace, stability and prosperity in the region," al-Kaabi said in a statement issued after receiving Egyptian Ambassador to Iraq Alaa Mousa.

"Iraq opens its arms more than ever to the Arab brothers to stand united against the challenges facing them and effective cooperation in various issues and areas," he said.

For his part, the Egyptian ambassador expressed his country's aspiration to "support the Iraqi Council of Representatives and its effective role in framing the agreements and activating the wheel of partnership in accordance with common interests, similar to what happened with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan."

"Iraq is a pivotal country in the region and has a great influence on Arab and regional issues," he said, stressing that "Iraq with Egypt is the strength of the Arabs."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq Empty The Iraqi judiciary emphasizes the support of the Union of Courts and the Arab Constitutional Councils

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:19 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=36743

[size=36]The Iraqi judiciary emphasizes the support of the Union of Courts and the Arab Constitutional Councils[/size]

04/03/2019

Holding a joint high committee between Egypt and Iraq 9432019_7a4d5296-dee8-4773-a9a2-98d69ff0e475

BAGHDAD - 

The head of the Federal Supreme Court Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud on Monday, the need to deepen ties with the Egyptian Constitutional Court, while stressing the importance of supporting the Union of Courts and the Arab Constitutional Councils, as a member of the Executive Office of Iraq. 
"The president of the Federal Supreme Court, Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud, received in his office on Wednesday morning, 4/3/2019, the Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Mr. Alaa Moussa," the court's spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"The importance of deepening the links between the Supreme Federal Court of Iraq and the Egyptian Constitutional Court," he said.
 He called for "deepening the ways of activating cooperation and exchange of experiences and deepening the role of the Federation of Arab Courts and Constitutional Councils and their establishment by the President of the Egyptian Constitutional Court and the President of the Federal Supreme Court as a member of the Executive Office of the Union. 
For his part, the Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt welcomed the strengthening of "cooperation with Iraq, especially on the issue of constitutional justice," and expressed his admiration for the "issued by the Federal Supreme Court in Iraq of provisions consistent with the Constitution."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum