Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society)

Go down

The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) Empty The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society)

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:24 am

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1024
The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society)

February 28, 2019

The best story for children (about bank savings and its importance to society) Article-15513510299894

Today on the occasion of the Arab financial inclusion corresponding to 2019 / 4 / 27 Central Bank announces ( competition of short stories for children ) according to the following conditions:

1- The subject of the story is concerned with the issue of saving for children, how they find it influential on their future and urge saving in banks in order to preserve the currency and gain profits, and to ensure their future in the event of emergency, study, investment or other transactions, and put all or part of these ideas in The context of the story of the child's imagination, and the duty of children to clarify the difficult vocabulary on them, which contributes to the writing of the story with mature information without interfering with the story or the course of the story.

2 - The age of children participating from 6 - 13 years , provided that the child is resident in Iraq.

3. The original text shall be written in the handwriting of the child and printed ( in Word format ) with the following information included at the beginning of the story:

A) The  name of the child;
   B - The age of the child
   C - telephone number of the child's parents
    D - title of the story
§ Note ( exclude story with false information )  §

4.  The text shall contain a maximum of 400 words , but not less than 150 words .

5- The  subject of the story is concerned with the issue of saving for children, how they find it influential on their future and urge saving in banks in order to preserve the currency and gain profits, and to ensure their future in case of emergency, study, investment or other transactions, and put all or part of these ideas in The context of the story of the child's imagination, and the duty of children to clarify the difficult vocabulary on them, which contributes to the writing of the story with mature information without interfering with the story or the course of the story.

6 -  The competition will start from Friday morning, March 1, 2019 and end at 9 pm on Monday, April 1, 2019 .

7 -  The window to receive stories through the official electronic mail only ( media.office@cbi.iq ).

8 - The  story participating in the contest should be authentic, and has not previously been published in any media outlet or press and did not take part or all of the story published or unpublished.

9. The rights of the story participating in the competition will belong exclusively to the Central Bank of Iraq, which is the only one to be involved with the reference to its author.

10.  There will be prizes for the winners of the competition.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum