Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital

Go down

Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital Empty Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:09 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15571

Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital

28/02/2019

Governor of Baghdad: the longest residential tower project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital 13280

Economy News - Baghdad

The governor of Baghdad, Falah al-Jazairi, said on Thursday that the completion of the project of tallest residential tower in Iraq will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital, noting that the project consists of 275 floors.

"The Governor of Baghdad, Falah Al-Jazairi, discussed with the delegation of the Turkish company Enro Krupp the possibility of implementing the project of the longest residential tower in the Middle East with a height of 1350 meters and a 275-storey building," Baghdad's media office said in a statement.

"The governor of Baghdad was briefed on the mechanism of implementation of this project and listened to a detailed explanation by the delegation of the company," adding that "the implementation of such a project is a civilized front and brings a shift and development in the field of reconstruction and housing."

"The establishment of this project will contribute to solving the problem of housing in the capital as well as being the first project of its kind in Iraq," the office quoted the governor as saying. "We are strong supporters of this project by creating an advanced cadre of engineers to follow up and provide the appropriate environment. And the area of ​​land in areas south of Baghdad. "

The governor stressed "the importance of cooperation with the coordinating committees in the provinces and the National Investment Commission for the speed in completing the fundamental and legal approvals to proceed with this project."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum