Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country

Go down

The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country Empty The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:59 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/5424/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF

[size=36][rtl]The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country[/rtl][/size]

Thursday February 28,

The presidential meeting recommends the preservation of the sovereignty of the country Alsabaah-7225

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The National Consultative Meeting, which was held yesterday evening at the invitation of President Barham Salih and attended by Prime Ministers Adel Abdul Mahdi and MPs Mohammed Halbousi, as well as the Presidents of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court and a number of leaders of the blocs, agreed on the need to preserve the country's sovereignty and adopt a policy of exclusion And refrain from the policy of axes, stressing at the same time the importance of giving priority to the interest of the Iraqi people and work to adopt a slogan 
«Iraq first».

"The meeting called by the President of the Republic witnessed the participation of Prime Ministers Adel Abdul Mahdi, MPs, Mohamed Halboussi, as well as the Presidents of the Supreme Judicial Council, the Federal Court, the leaders of the political blocs and parties," said Luqman al-Fili, spokesman for the president. And national figures and representatives of various components of Iraq ».

"The meeting discussed developments in the political and security situation and the latest developments in the war against terrorism and the position of the military presence in the country, and what has been implemented from the government program and work to overcome differences."

He added that «the meeting discussed the need to adopt visions and ideas to help the decision makers in the political management of the country and achieve its rise and prosperity and resolve the problems that stand in the democratic process in Iraq», noting that «the meeting saw the basic legislation that concerns the citizen and the relationship between the legislative and executive authorities» At the same time, the «President of the Republic referred to the results of his Arab and regional tours and participation in the Arab-European summit, which reflects the openness of Iraq to the brothers
And friends. "

The Prime Minister presented a detailed explanation on the developments in the security situation, especially in the liberated areas and the preparations of the security forces in this regard in addition to the government plans to address the file services, while the President of the House of Representatives the most important files to be addressed by the Council in the next legislative term and entitlements Which is awaiting discussion by members of the House of Representatives after the resumption of the Council's meetings next week.

The spokesman added that most of the guests discussed the agenda and its impact on the opinions and proposals, stressing the need to hold meetings periodically to approach the views that would bridge the differences between the political parties, which contribute to laying the principles of democracy and justice in a federal Iraq. 

"The meeting stressed that the priorities of the Iraqi leaders are to preserve the sovereignty of the country and to adopt a policy of self-exclusion and move away from the policy of axes and distance the country from regional and international conflicts and conflicts and to be a forum for meeting the interests of the Iraqi people and work to adopt the slogan« Iraq first ».
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum