Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/26/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/26/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:36 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. What a last couple of days it has been. I get Intel everyday and sometimes I remember things are pertinent at the time and then other things tend to supersede that. That is where we are today. We were getting a lot of good things like on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Now here we are it is Tuesday night with everything really has begun, got started. This thing started with activity in Hong Kong, Beijing. We got word about that. The Forex was up for some reason. It came up Saturday as certain of these rates and currencies were being put in play. I will tell you what precipitated that.

Bruce: There was a meeting in the White House, let’s call it that, with 5 key people one of which was our President. They were going thru every currency, every rate and coming up with what would these new rates be. It wasn’t just the 5 or 6 currencies we have, but all currencies. It was attended by President Xi’s right hand man, Steven Mnuchin, Lighthouser, and also the finance manager of China. So they went thru all these things and came up with what would be the new rate. In a sense, this was Friday afternoon for 3 to 31/2 hours. In a very real sense that is kind of in my mind when the GCR was born in my mind. Those were signed off. They were signed off by those parties. Documents were signed. At that point things were put off motion in a very real way.

Bruce: Since then what has happened is the Dinar came out. It was rolled out and it was officially recognized in- country at now today at a rate of $6.73. That is an in-country rate for the dinar. That is pretty strong. Our rate here on our front screen could be higher than that. It might be substantially higher. I do not know where it stands right now, but I think that is fantastic. Also the Dong was a little bit slower. It came up Sunday afternoon evening. It started and it was coming a little lower than it had been but it is still moving in an upward direction. So we can’t say it is not going to get back up to where we said it was. Zim is just up and down, up and down, and just hanging right in there. It is a very good back screen rate and front screen rate is actually was just all the way from $.15 to $.18, and next thing you know it was $.28. Then it was down to $.25 then back up to $.38 on the front screen. That was amazing for the Zim. So a lot of movements still in the rates.

Bruce: What is interesting is the IMF is being merged into the World Bank and I am going to say under the umbrella of AIIB. It is being moved relocated to Laos, the country next to Cambodia. The original people that was seeing IMF and the World Bank forget it. Under a new situation now. That is very interesting to me. What I am hearing as of the last couple of days, banks and some did it a little sooner than others, as Chase Bank was coordinating with part of the new QFS system which is the Fintech and merging with another sequenization with the banks. Apparently Chase Bank was involved in this to coordinate and sequenize with Refidain Bank. Remember when Chase had 50% stake with Refidain Bank? That was years ago, and I do not know if that has changed. It allowed them to keep up with the track and what was going in in Iraq thru Refidain Bank and then also tie into their ATM machines which will operate in both in USTNs and the new lower denominations of the Dinar. So they were coordinating that.

Bruce: Also we have certain ATMs in the United States in cities that have Iraqi citizens that will have also will be able to negotiate both dinars and USTNs which is cool in 3 or 4 states. That is pretty cool. They were working on that sequenization on Sunday. Wells Fargo was doing it yesterday. They were coming up to speed with that sequenization yesterday and everything is moving forward.

Bruce: The other thing that is moving big is SKRs. SKRs are money that has been transacted some of it 4 or 5 more years ago, but they still hadn’t received liquidity. Those SKRs out west were finished up just a little before 11:00 pm last night out there in Reno/Sparks area. That activity on SKRs continued in cities like Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, and probably in Dallas as well. If it hadn’t started already, probably will tomorrow. So what is happening is people that were part of SKR and could be from VIPs to former military to government employees, whatever. It seems like it is a large contingent of people that are essentially going to those areas to have those SKRs made liquid in person.

Bruce: You say Why do they have to go anywhere? It is to make sure it is going to the correct people. The identification process of retinal scan, fingerprint activation is sort of the way that they identify that person is the same person. That is why they need to go in person to that even though these are ledger to ledger transfers inside of Wells Fargo to Wells Fargo. Even though it is from one account to another account, but for security purposes there is a lot of protocol to it. So that is happening. It happened last night and continued to happen today, and probably continue on possibly for a few more days.

Bruce: In the meantime additional exchanges especially in groups, some in groups and some in private are occurring and I understood Tier 4 Group As have gotten started today with what we call Cores or some of the various groups. There has been a lot of traffic in and out of Reno/Sparks area. That is probably going to continue with people doing currency exchanges or Zim redemptions. Those of us in Tier 4 Group B we are just about for our toll free numbers placed in the Queue where it goes tonight or in tomorrow I do not know. Once that number is placed in the Queue it can be released at any point to me to get it out online and of course on our website: bigcalluniverse.com. Now that is the long and short of it as to where we are in the process.

Bruce: I have heard timeframes. We try not to call it on the Big Call, but I feel that we are down to the final couple of days for us to get started. Maybe I am going out on a limb saying that, but I do not think so. From every bit of information I have gotten some people have it within 24 hours. Some have it within couple of days. I have specific times when I am supposed to be notified. Let’s just say it that way. We will see how they come thru and what happens.

Bruce: Remember I told you we would have one number for Canada, one for the United States, and one for Mexico? Now it looks like they are down to one number that will work for all 3 areas. Based on your zip code they will orenate you to the right number. Say that number goes to a main Call Center. From that it is divided into regional Call Centers. Your number will call will get forwarded until you get to the zip code area that applies to you.

Bruce: What was happening on Saturday at the Redemption Centers where they were getting what they call tagging these calls that were coming in as test calls to utilize that system so they could see how it would work and make sure it worked from every zip code a Redemption Center ws tied to. This happened all over the United States on Saturday and also happened in Canada because we had reports from one of the major banks in Canada that they were doing the same thing up there that we were doing down here. So they are prepared and ready to roll. We are prepared and ready to roll.

Bruce: So we look forward to this number coming out where I might get an hour to hour and half prior to the call coming into me where I would have the heads up and prepared to take that number down and send it over to bigcallunivere.comand make sure Bob and Riley have placed it in the proper location. Anybody that has registered at that site with their email which we have 14,000 to 15000 emails on that. We are going to do an email blast of the number just in case somebody misses it. Probably you guys will find it on the website where you don’t necessary need to check your email to get that by checking the bigcalluniverse.com website. So that is happening. I probably put it on one or two places online so people can see it. I will move quickly for sure. I would recommend there maybe people that put out other numbers and other stuff.

Bruce: You guys know this is an honor for the Big Call Team and an honor for me to have been selected to put this number out for Tier 4 Group B, the so called Informed Group the Internet Group. I am honored by the Chinese Grandfather and the various representatives for that purpose and I told you that before. So I consider it an honor to represent us and I love the fact they selected me to put that out. I would say be cautious for other numbers you see or even get. If you are in a specific group and you want to stay with that group, that is fine.

Bruce: If you want to go on your own and go to a Redemption Center and essentially privately negotiate your rate, you know you can do that. That is one thing we can do that no other group has the right to do. You will be able to negotiate on your ability to talk about your projects, talk about if you want to be a volunteer with us with what we are going to do with Rebuild America or the Veterans Retreat Network or other projects that we may not even know yet. There may be some things that we will sa let’s do this also. We are going to start first here with Rebuild America and then we will expand with what is working and like about this to countries that need help whether it is Central America, South America as in Argentina.

Bruce: We want to help people that want to live in those areas opportunity meaning they do not have to caravan and cross our borders illegally and bust through to come into the United States. We want them to feel I can stay right here because I an make a decent living with this new business or this new company. I have an opportunity to get an education beyond the 6th grade which is for example in Honduras. Okay if you make it to the 6th grade you graduated. What did you graduate to? Carrying a machete and cutting grass on the side of the road making a dollar or two bucks a day? Or could you possibly be scholarship to go to a really cool opportunity for further education possibly get into a trade school, possibly get a collegical education. All of that is possible.

Bruce: Central America is beautiful. What is not beautiful is the living conditions that some of the people are living in. Wonder if we can help them to help themselves. Not just throw money at the situation, but really help them to improve their lives where they live. Don’t you think that would be a lot better for them? They would enjoy that. I think they would be proud to be where they are and proud to live that type of lives. I think we honor them to give them that opportunity to do that. We will take it to other parts of the world too, but that is just places so much on our minds. Look at Venezuela. You know when you think about it what is happening in Venezuela yes Guido does have to move in. It is going to happen, just a matter of time. Those poor people are suffering. We want those people to have opportunities again. Venezuela use to be a very wealthy country due to the oil they have. It was cool. I had two good friends in college from Venezuela. I just hate that this country is being decimated by this guy. I really want them to have the opportunity to rebuild Venezuela. That is another thing we can do.

Bruce: You know when we have our food and medical aid on the border there and can’t get across in fear of being shot or injured, that has to go. Something has to change. It is going to get to the point it is enough. Be in prayer for Venezuela, Nicaragua, and all those countries that need some help. Be in prayer for the meetings taking place in Hanoi tomorrow night, Wednesday night because it will be Thursday morning in Vietnam when the meetings start with Kim Jong and President Trump that they make some good progress on that.

Bruce: Otherwise guys we are right smack in the middle of this right now. It might be just 24 hours to 48 hours before we go. So we are right there. So just stay in faith for it. Hang in there a few days longer and you guys will be golden. I know you are excited and I am excited by it. I know I may not always sound excited by it. I am overcoming a cold and upper respiratory infection. Thank you for understanding. Thank you Pinkroses for doing a marvelous job for us doing the transcripts. Everybody out there in Big Call universe thank you for sticking with us. This might be our last call. We maybe putting together a celebration call Thursday night. Either way we win. You guys have a wonderful night. Stay in prayer for these situations I mentioned. Good night. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, and Bob. Thank you everybody for coming in and we appreciate you. We love you and we will be in touch with you after this goes. Stay tuned. Good Bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE HUGSSS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/26/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:35 am

"Re: Bruce's Call Last Night" by Midwestman

Good morning all,

I really don't know how to react to Bruce's call from last night. He really is the most optimistic person that posts on this site. But even he has to look back at previous posts and see they are just repeats of previous posts. I pray every week that he (or someone) is right. I pray that he realizes when his sources are just making stuff up and when they are for real. After 8 years for me and more for others its very hard to stay faithful or even interested in whats being put out there. I don't have to say how many times Bruce has regurgitated the same intel, how many times he has said "we are next", how many times he has said this one last thing needs to happen and then that's the last we hear of it. I know many don't care what I think but I really think Bruce is doing his best to stay on track to bring RV news to us. Its just at some point don't you start to question your sources regarding the fact that nothing you pass along ever happens. The intel he offers is very precise, seems to be up to date and is devoid of a lot of the ridiculous stuff put out by many of the other intel providers but isn't there a point when you just say to your sources, enough is enough, when are they going to release this damn thing!

I know this is a process but every process has a start and a finish and the fact that this has been going on for more than a decade tells me someone doesn't want this to finish. What more needs to happen in this world before someone running this circus will see the benefit that this blessing will be? How many more good people have to die waiting for this? How much more patient do we have to be? I think we have all been very patient and its a real testament to our veracity that we are still here. For some its all about sport cars and McMansions, but for some of us we have other plans. I'm not bashing anyone who want those things, I'm just tired of being lumped into a category because of what we will be receiving.

I'm not saying Bruce should not do his call, on the contrary, I think he is doing his best and for the right reasons. I think he is truly vested in this and will see it to the end. I just pray that at some point we can end the repeating of intel and just get this done, I mean the NPTB have beat this dead horse to a pulp. I say "keep up the good work" to Bruce, even though obviously he doesn't need my endorsement, and I look forward to your call even though like you have said many times yourself over the years, I hope this is his last call.

Let's stop all of the shenanigan's and just get this done, its time.

Midwestman
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum