Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/25/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/25/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/25/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Tony: UST Notifications went out YESTERDAY to locations other than banks and it is scheduled for sometime this week . . .notification said it would be within hours to days.

I have known this level of notification to go out only one other time.

Ray: . . .No updates for the weekend.. . .

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Another Monday morning so we get to start all over again and see what this week brings us.

I knew there weren’t any updates. Pretty sure it wasn’t. I was getting text from people asking why we were so quiet? Are you guys all right? Did the black SUV’s pick me up? I know it was an unusually quiet weekend. Because everybody was waiting for something. CIA wasn’t here on Friday.

What I can tell you is – There is a notification out. They have been given some kind of instructions and there is a time frame for us to be looking at. We’ll see where we go from there. All good news. No bad news. They were getting ready to get ready and supposedly they are ready.

Last week they said look for an exciting week; should see it in 3-5 days. As I’ve told you over the years sometimes they (Tony’s Iraq contact) are a couple of days to a week ahead of themselves.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Get ready to get ready. . . I will tell you March 1st is Friday. (UST) Notifications went out yesterday to locations other than banks and it is scheduled for sometime this week . . . which could be Friday or before.

Tony: Last week the banks said look for an exciting week. My Iraq contact said maybe see it in 3-5 days. Neither happened but both are excited for this week.

Global currency traders have to know something is about to happen and they know and are trading on back screens; military installations have to know as returning soldiers need to exchange; Embassies have to know as they have people to exchange.

This (UST Notifications) happened on Sunday, that’s what makes it go to another level. . . I have known this level of notification to go out only one other time.

Iraq:

CBI: Tony feels they have a date to release.

Lower Denomination’s: Tony: If we can get one (a picture of the LD’s) we will post it.

Media: Nothing was mentioned about what is being published or broadcast currently in Iraq.

INTERNATIONAL:

China and North Korea: Tony thinks they have nothing to do with RV. China’s currency is not on Tony’s list for currencies that will revalue in the first basket.

Currencies: Last rates the guys had for the Dinar was $5 -$5.35

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Tony: Banks were high last week, maybe a little higher this week. After being high for so long you kind of get drained. They are anticipating it and the fact that others got notification that might have heightened it a little bit more. Told Tony on Friday they were stilling doing the ZIM with a structured 5 year payout.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: Tony: No one has paid taxes on an exchange for the last 10 years.

Contract rate is limited to 20 million dinar.

Reno: Tony said nothing was going on in Reno or he would tell you. Tony: If you were in Reno, you would just be waiting for your name to be called anyway. I advise you to sit at home until you know this is live.

Donations: Please include your telephone number with your donation.

EXCHANGING: The notification window of time will be from hours to minutes. Tony: They will not give people enough time to manipulate the system. Never going to give them that much lead time. I believe we will be given procedures to go by.

Ray: The smartest of you will wait 24 hours to see what is happening before you consider exchanging.

ZIM Information: Banks told Tony on Friday they were stilling doing the ZIM with a structured 5 year payout based on how much you have.

Sterling Currency suit deadline to file claims for funds lost in the Sterling suit has been moved to March 31, 2019. Contact the Department of Justice in Atlanta, GA.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – Do you have a number for the people who have more than 10 million in currency? Tony: No!

Q. – Getting a Divorce – I purchased some dong after we separated. Would you suggest I just exchange a small amount and get a Trust to put the rest in with me as the Trustee to protect it from getting tied up in the divorce? Or is it wiser to have a family member exchange for me? Tony: I suggest you talk to your divorce attorney.

Q. – I am considering investing in rare earth minerals? Have either of you done any research in this area? Tony: Nope!

Q & A: Callers

Q. – Ray:

Q. – Notifications went out from the UST? Tony: I would think so. Safe assumption

Q. – Did Mahdi and Barzoni have their meeting and sign documents? Tony: Yes and all the import/export laws with one rate for tariffs and taxes for the entire country. It was very important and it did occur.

Q. – Do you believe I have time to buy $20 million dinar tomorrow before we RV? Tony: Yes, you don’t have to receive it, just pay for it. As long as you pay for it before they make the announcement, it’s yours.

Q. – I live in Wyoming, little population and no state income taxes. I will have to go to Utah or Colorado to exchange as we have no banks that can handle an exchange. If I exchange in another state will I be paying state taxes in that state. Ray: On your Federal Tax Return, 1040, there is a line that’s called, “taxable income” If it is not taxable to you it doesn’t go on that line. That is where your state starts from and tax you accordingly from what is on that line. If your exchange never goes on that line then it’s not going to be taxable. I don’t care what state you live in.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys. Not a whole lot to say. Everybody is excited. The next five days there is a notice out. They give a time frame to look for this, which I did not put out. It’s still within the week, hours or days. This has only happened once before a few years ago when it was this level of notification.

I’m not excited, but I am not disappointed but I am ready for this to be over with. People are asking, “Can I still get dinar . . . dinar today? Yes. Do what you need to do. Don’t be disappointed. Expect it and be ready.

I’m ready. Are you. Anything happens we will put out a tweet or post.

Ray . . .Those who are going after the contract rate I wouldn’t wait for anything to go get that. If you know you don’t want the contract rate don’t run down their on Monday when you know what you can do on Wednesday.

We have people over the banking community telling us it is going to be one way and the banking community is saying it’s going to be another. Who knows what’s going to happen. I don’t see where waiting till Tuesday/Wed. to make a move is going to hurt, because then we will know who, what, where. That wait could means hundreds, possibly in the millions, by waiting.

Keep believing. We sure do. We will talk to you on Wednesday. (played “I Believe”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum