Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram

Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:09 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35775

[size=36]Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram[/size]

25/02/2019

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram 131512019_1026197261

Follow up Mawazine News

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announced his resignation on Monday through the "Intergram" website, according to the news agency "Reuters" in an urgent news. The agency "Fars" news quoted an informed source close to the Foreign Minister.

Born in Tehran in 1960, Mohammed Jawad Zarif was educated at the Alawite Private School at the age of 17. Zarif left for the United States, studied at its universities and received higher degrees in international relations and studies. 
The political experience of Zarif was held in several diplomatic positions, including at the headquarters of the Iranian mission to the United Nations in America. He then became Iran's representative to the United Nations. He remained in this post for five years starting in 2002. He also served as Iran's senior foreign policy adviser. In the initiative of the dialogue of civilizations launched by the former reformist president Mohammad Khatami, and was Assistant Foreign Minister during the time of the moderate presidents Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani and reformist Mohammad Khatami.
Zarif does not consider himself a member of a particular political party, but is closer to moderates who call for openness to others. His experience has made current president Hassan Rowhani choose him to take over as foreign minister since 2013. Because of his knowledge of US society and government, the president preferred to hand over nuclear negotiations with the West. From the National Security Council to the Foreign Ministry, Zarif scored a point in his favor after his team reached a final nuclear agreement in Vienna. 

is over
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty Iranian media speculations about Zarif's resignation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:12 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35845

[size=36]Iranian media speculations about Zarif's resignation[/size]

26/02/2019

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram 102622019_efgewgf

Mawazine News 

Iranian media have speculated that the partisan conflict is the reason behind the resignation of Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif, while others have come to believe that the Syrian president's visit to Tehran is the reason. 
The Islamic Republic newspaper on Tuesday quoted Zarif as saying that the conflict between the parties and factions in Iran has the effect of "lethal poison" on foreign policy. 
Zarif's comments - a day after he announced his resignation - suggest he may have quit because of pressure from conservative elements who opposed his role in negotiating a nuclear deal with major powers in 2015. 
"We must first move our foreign policy away from a conflict, Parties and factions ... the deadly poison for foreign policy is to become a cause of conflict parties and factions. "
But the Iranian news website "Elected", said that the visit of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to Tehran on Monday was the reason for the progress of Foreign Minister Zarif resigned from office. 
"Zarif is no longer considered a foreign minister in the world," Zarif told the website's correspondent in response to Assad's visit to Tehran after the pictures taken during the talks. 
In turn, the ISNA news agency reported that the talks Zarif intended in his statements were the meeting that brought together Bashar al-Assad with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei. 
The Iranian media pointed out that Zarif was not present at the meeting, which featured General Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. 
The Iranian foreign minister announced on Monday evening his resignation from his post on the official site of the site Integram.
The resignation of the Iranian diplomacy chief came as a surprise, without mentioning its reasons and backgrounds. It also appeared to have been published first through social media sites, not through the state media. 
In turn, denied Mahmoud Waazi, director of the office of President Hassan Rowhani, "categorically denied" in a tweet on Twitter that the President of the Republic approved the resignation of the Foreign Minister. 
The architect of the nuclear agreement and 
a political and academic figure. He is considered one of the pillars of the revolutionary regime and a supporter of public diplomacy. He has worked for a quarter of a century in the United Nations. 
He has served as Iran's foreign minister since August 2013 after he was elected by the country's foreign minister after receiving an overwhelming majority of the conservative-dominated parliamentarians for his rhetorical skills and proficiency in English.
Zarif led the team of Iranian negotiators and sought to avoid a clash and maintain a hair even in the darkest moments, and managed with his negotiating team to reach a nuclear agreement with representatives of the group "5 + 1" Western, which came out of the United States last year.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty Mobile Zarif closed .. and ambiguity about the fate of resignation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35804

[size=36]Mobile Zarif closed .. and ambiguity about the fate of resignation[/size]

26/02/2019

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram 72622019_87-7-330x186

Mawazine News 

The outgoing Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif left the doors behind him and went out of earshot, ignoring calls to him. He closed his mobile phone while the voices calling for the resignation of the resignation increased. 
The head of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament, Hishmatullah Fallah Bisha, said he had repeatedly tried to contact Zarif by telephone last night but that Jawwal was closed. 
He said that Zarif's differences with the rest of the cabinet were not new and had happened in the past, and he was not aware whether President Hassan Rowhani had accepted the resignation or not. 
It is interesting to note that Zarif revealed during his last interview with the Jamhurri Islami newspaper that "some criticize us because we present our views and views on the supreme leader."
"Why do you condemn President Rouhani instead of condemning Trump?" Zarif asked. And what have you gained from criticizing our foreign policy? 
 The correspondent of the site "A" news, that based on the latest news, the intervention of the Supreme Guide the only way to persuade Zarif to abandon the decision to resign, and if not, we should only consider the resignation of Zarif is a reality and inevitable.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty In detail .. Zarif reveals the reason for his resignation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:17 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35870

[size=36]In detail .. Zarif reveals the reason for his resignation[/size]

26/02/2019

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram 122622019_News-P-429628-636867237796551212

Follow - up - the balance of News 
revealed Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif , who submitted his resignation yesterday that the resignation only to defend the status and location of the ministry 's foreign relations, and the Iranian national interests came. 
"I think it is necessary to preserve the status of the foreign ministry as a crucial matter for the maintenance of Iranian national security," Zarif said in a statement in which he explained the reason for his resignation without specifying its fate. 
"I saw it my duty to resign to preserve Iran's national interests and the strength of my country in the face of non-observance of the status of the Iranian Foreign Ministry," he said. 
In an implicit reference to his attachment to his resignation, Zarif concluded: "I am not sad and I am not troubled by anyone and I do not need to be satisfied by anyone." 
In the meantime, 150 deputies in the Iranian parliament opposed the resignation of Zarif, and asked him to back down
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty The Iranian president refuses Zarif's resignation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:22 am

http://www.nrtagency.com/News.aspx?id=605&MapID=7

[size=30]The Iranian president refuses Zarif's resignation[/size]

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram 2622019143115%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%20%D9%88%D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81

Follow-up NRT

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani rejected the resignation of Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who was announced through a post on his account at the site of the Intgram.
Senior lawmakers in Iran's parliament have demanded Rohani to reject Zarif's resignation.
"I apologize to you for any shortfalls and shortcomings in my service, and I thank the Iranian people and the officials," Zarif said on his private page at the NRG website.

"There is no longer any respect for his presence as foreign minister," Zarif said in an interview published by the reformist newspaper Ashtab.

Zarif assumed the post of foreign minister in August 2013. He was Iran's envoy to the United Nations for the period between 2002 and 2007.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty Washington: Zarif faces a corrupt religious mafia

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=226550

[size=30][ltr]Washington: Zarif faces a corrupt religious mafia[/ltr][/size]

26-02-2019

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Image

[ltr]US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday commented on the resignation of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif, calling him a facade of a corrupt religious mafia.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The United States took note of Zarif's resignation," Pompeo said in a tweet on Twitter. "Zarif and Iranian President Hassan Rowhani are only two fronts for a corrupt religious mafia," he said, stressing that Iranian leader Ali Khamenei was the man who made all the final decisions.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The policy of Washington toward Tehran has not changed," Pompeo added. "The regime in Iran should act as a normal country and respect its people."[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Empty Iran: Assad's visit to Tehran caused the resignation of Zarif

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/192374/%D9%88%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B8%D8%B1

Iran: Assad's visit to Tehran caused the resignation of Zarif

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announces his resignation via Ingram Doc-P-192374-636867733019023759

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

agency reported the Iranian Fars source of the Iranian Foreign Ministry on Tuesday that the resignation of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif , due to the lack of coordination of the Office of the Presidency to attend Zarif to meet Bashar al - Assad with a number of Iranian officials.

The source said that "in recent months, differences have emerged in some issues and decisions between Zarif and President Hassan Rowhani 

The source pointed out that" differences in views between the minister and the President was sometimes withdraw to the meetings of the government where he was resentful of the peak towards the President of the Republic to the last event, which ended To declare his resignation. " 

In the same context, the source expected that" Zarif is back in his decision and retracts his resignation. " 

The Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Jawad Zarif, on Monday evening to resign, 

said Zarif on his account in the social networking site" Entggram "," Thank you very much for the generosity of the good and courageous Iranian people And its powers over the past 67 months. I sincerely apologize for the inability to continue the service and for all the shortcomings in service. "

Earlier, Deputy Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi told Sputnik that foreign officials had no knowledge of Zarif's resignation.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum