Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq

Go down

UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq Empty UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:15 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/02/25/uk-export-finance-supports-siemens-in-iraq/

UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq

UK Export Finance supports Siemens in Iraq Baroness-Rona-Fairhead-623x346

25th February 2019 in InvestmentIraq Banking & Finance NewsIraq Industry & Trade News

UK Export Finance (UKEF) will support a €30.2 million contract for the refurbishment of Al Mussaib power station in southern Iraq, the UK government has announced.
The support will enable the rehabilitation of a 320 megawatt (MW) turbine, that will help improve the overall efficiency and output at the power station.
Al Mussaib power station, located close to Baghdad, is one of the main providers of electricity for the city. Increasing its output will help secure the supply of basic electricity to Baghdad residents.
Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion, Baroness Fairhead (pictured) said:
I am delighted that UK Export Finance is supporting the first phase of the refurbishment, which will have such a significant impact on the supply and security of electricity in southern Iraq.
“The demand for UK expertise on complex projects like this highlights the UK’s leadership in this sector and I am delighted that UK Export Finance is supporting projects that will have such a direct impact on improving the country’s infrastructure and the lives of the Iraqi people.
“I encourage likeminded businesses to get in touch with UKEF to learn more about the kind of financial support we can provide.”
This announcement follows the agreement between the governments of the UK and Iraq signed in March 2017, which re-affirmed the UK’s commitment to Iraq’s continued economic development.
Darren Davidson, Managing Director – Power Generation Services, Power & Gas, Siemens UK said:
“The refurbishment of the Al Mussaib power plant will be hugely important both for the citizens of Baghdad and for our international business. UKEF’s support demonstrates the UK government’s commitment to improving Iraq’s infrastructure and the UK’s energy sector.”
(Source: UKEF)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum