Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state

Go down

Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state Empty Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:11 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15508

Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state

24/02/2019

Agriculture directed to confiscate abandoned orchards and transfer ownership to the state 13174

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, Agriculture Minister Saleh al-Hassani issued a final warning to prevent the bulldozing of orchards and turning them into residential land, threatening to confiscate neglected orchards and transfer them to the state. 
A statement by the Ministry of Agriculture obtained by the "Economy News" that Hassani stressed the activation of laws in force to prevent the destruction of agricultural and orchard land, and tighten the procedures by the relevant authorities, considering this as a final warning for the purpose of reducing the razing and conversion to residential land and outside the legal controls. 
He pointed out that the neglected orchards, which were not taken care of by their owners, are "registered and registered by the state," stressing that this directive "is a formal communication to all without the need for other procedures, whether within the boundaries of the Secretariat of Baghdad and municipalities or outside."
He called Hassani, committees of land and seizure problem in the provinces to "solve the orchards do not meet the requirements of palm care and according to the controls prepared for this purpose and registered in the name of the Ministry of Finance to reduce the decline in productivity and termination of existence. 
For his part, official spokesman of the ministry Hamid Nayef, that the removal of abuses is "outside the functions and powers of the Ministry of Agriculture," and is limited to the role of the ministry and its formations on "the prosecution of cases of abuse, which increased without finding a solution. 
He stressed that the Municipality of Baghdad and municipalities and governors and provincial councils take their role in the application of laws in force and activate "the power of law and remove abuses and according to the return."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum