Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/22/19

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/22/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:52 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .There were no updates since the last call . . Maliki and his boys are under fire for what he did in Mosul. On Iraqi TV, an Iraqi panel that will hold Maliki and several others responsible for Mosul and want them to stand trial. And the US Department of Justice investigating Maliki for bribery charges for contracts that were granted.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Now that you have confused everybody. DOJ is doing it because it involved an American company and they know Iraq will not. They said it would go rather quickly too so we will see what happens there.

Hearing from sources over their that lower denom’s are trickling out. They are not on the street yet but are in some people’s hands. A guy in Iraq says he does not understand why we are not seeing it yet. It is Friday. After 3:45 (today) anything could happen.

I did get something on Wednesday on this side, that they were going to, scheduled to activate on Wednesday and something happened.

Our committee guy told us on Wednesday the only ZIM notes they will take are 2016 and later and the rest are dead. I sent that to the bank and the bank said they were taking 2008 and 2009, 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion notes. That comes from a Regional bank Vice President that is actually involved in the process. I’m telling you DON’T THROW AWAY YOUR ZIM Notes regardless!

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks are still looking for it and say, “Get ready.” I talked to our guy in Iraq this morning and he said, “I don’t understand why your not seeing it yet.”

Q. Tony: This person is somebody I’ve been involved with 8 years now and gives us information before it happens. Sometimes days and sometimes weeks. It has happened their at his level. He has been paid, he has a rate and says the LD’s have been paid out. He has been within 6 degrees of this process for years.

Tony: I’m not excited. I’m just waiting. Everyone is telling me it’s done. All the banks are starting to see the rates. I feel good about the time frame.

Iraq:

CBI: Lower denomination bills are being seen and trickling down but not in the markets or on the street yet.TV has also notified the citizens the LD’s are ready to come out.

Parliament:

Media: TV broadcasting an Iraqi panel saying they wanted Maliki to pay for what he did to Mosul.

US Department of Justice is pursing Maliki for fraud involving an American company he contracted with for services and products in Iraq.

Prices are starting to go down. Tony: With the RV of the currency the prices would go down.

INTERNATIONAL:

IMF investment programs may be in the 10% return rate. To invest in their programs will probably take place at a 2nd bank appointment from your exchange appointment.

Currencies Rates: $5.00 – 5.30 Dinar. $2 – .47 on Dong and .24 for the ZIM rates on the screens as of this morning. They are moving up and down. Tony: It (dinar will go up quickly) I don’t see the ZIM, Dong, Rupiah going up like that.

UNITED STATES:

Banks are still looking for it! Tony: Anything could happen after 3:45 pm today. (when the banks on the US east coast close today.)

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s will be initiated by the US Treasury. It is to make an exchange appointment. This person will not be able to negotiate with you. They want to know the volume of each currency you have.

NDA is a contract for a 90 day period of length. If your spouse is unwilling or unable to accompany you to sign the NDA the bank may make an exception or have an alternative.

EXCHANGING: Exchange fee is supposed to be between 1-2%. The more money you have to exchange the better deal you can get. Tony: I might be highly pissed at that rate. Up to you to look at it. They going to get interest and loan it out at 10 X’s.

Tony: You go to the bank and your doing your transaction and they say, “No, No, No, you stand up and when they say are we going to complete this transaction you say, No! If we’re going to negotiate yes, if your going to demand and be strict then No. They are being taught to not let you go out that door. AT every point of it you can make a decisions. Agree or don’t. Like it or don’t. There are other’s that will exchange the Dinar and they are going to be competitive. I assure you they are.

ZIM Information: Tony: Our committee guy told us on Wednesday the only ZIM notes they will take are 2016 and later and the rest are dead. I sent that to the bank and the bank said they were taking 2008 and 2009, 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion notes. That comes from a Regional bank Vice President that is actually involved in the process. I’m telling you DON’T THROW AWAY YOUR ZIM Notes regardless!

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – I’ve heard we have to wait for the Admiral’s group to be paid first. Tony: You have been told a bunch of BS. You are going to get your money a whole lot faster than a group. In groups money has to go through paymasters and some of the groups number in the hundreds and thousands and they cannot pay everyone at the same time. You are going to get the whole $28.50. They get $18-$19 in the end. $11.00 is to come off theirs.

Q. – Will IS moving into Iraq delay the RV? Tony: No, IS was delivered a severe blow over this last weekend, week. Maliki let it happen so he could declare martial law and become a dictator. He told the Iraqi troops to retreat and night fight them.

Q. – I would like to start a college scholarship fund for my son and high school students. Would that fall under a foundation? Ray: Set up your foundation first.

Q. – In reference to 1st, 2nd and 3rd mouse do you still believe that pertains more to the dinar? Tony: It (dinar will go up quickly) I don’t see the ZIM, Dong, Rupiah going up like that.

Q & A: Callers

Q. – There is not enough money to finance or pay for this RV. Tony: We all have Dinar and the exchange rate is $4 per dinar. Iraq is not giving us $4 per dinar. THE UST is giving us $4 per dinar. They have made an agreement with Iraq to pay for and use it over the next 30 years to buy oil. We can take dinar and buy stuff in England, France, Germany or anywhere else. Oil is selling at $58/barrel. The US contract is to buy it from Iraq at $2/barrel. It’s not about paying it back. Nothing has to be printed. It’s about them being indebted to us. It does not matter if it’s 50 trillion they are never going to pay it all to us. This is digits on the screen. We are not dealing with the Federal Reserve which is a privately owned company. We are dealing with the US Treasury. Your worried about everyone getting paid. The Dinar could go to $50 and it wouldn’t make any difference. . . This is the reality of how money works in our economy and people don’t want to believe it. Our financial system is a pyramid scheme but it’s legal. They can do it. If you and I did we’d be arrested.

Q. – Ray:

Q. – Did the person who exchanged previously at $4.43 pay a fee? Tony: He probably did but they did not take out the buy /sell – the spread. (He got the full $4.43 versus the banks buy rate of less than the sell rate of $4.43)

Q. – Do we have to wait 10 days after it happens in Iraq? Is that still true/ Tony: They wanted the first 72 hours just for their own country. I don’t know if it will take 10 days or not or be the first of the month. I just know we’ve got three people saying it’s happening. They were notified the lower bills are ready to come out. That was on TV too.

Q. – The gentleman that exchanged. Was anything said to him about taxes? Tony: We did not talk about it but no taxes were taken out.

Q. Ray: The main difference is the trust can do things the LLC cannot. The trust can do 15 things while an LLC is limited to a few.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys. Banks are still waiting. Over there things have started and trickling down. LD’s trickling out. Don’t know why we haven’t seen it but they are anticipating it. Let’s go into the weekend as if it’s our last weekend. If anything happens we will get it out. Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to enjoy mine.

Ray . . . You said it all. Keep believing, we sure do. (played I Believe.)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 2/22/19

Post by The Guestisus Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Ray: . . .There were no updates since the last call . . Maliki and his boys are under fire for what he did in Mosul. On Iraqi TV, an Iraqi panel that will hold Maliki and several others responsible for Mosul and want them to stand trial. And the US Department of Justice investigating Maliki for bribery charges for contracts that were granted. 

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Now that you have confused everybody. DOJ is doing it because it involved an American company and they know Iraq will not. They said it would go rather quickly too so we will see what happens there. 

Hearing from sources over their that lower denom’s are trickling out. They are not on the street yet but are in some people’s hands. A guy in Iraq says he does not understand why we are not seeing it yet. It is Friday. After 3:45 (today) anything could happen. 

I did get something on Wednesday on this side, that they were going to, scheduled to activate on Wednesday and something happened. (Really, that could be said as an excuse anytime his predictions fall thru.......like 3 x's per week  Smile  )

Our committee guy told us on Wednesday the only ZIM notes they will take are 2016 and later and the rest are dead. I sent that to the bank and the bank said they were taking 2008 and 2009, 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion notes. That comes from a Regional bank Vice President that is actually involved in the process. I’m telling you DON’T THROW AWAY YOUR ZIM Notes regardless! 

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks are still looking for it and say, “Get ready.” I talked to our guy in Iraq this morning and he said, “I don’t understand why your not seeing it yet.” 

Q. Tony: This person is somebody I’ve been involved with 8 years now and gives us information before it happens( So I would like to see some of that.......oh, before it happens.  That means this guy could have told him something in 2011 and it sure as heck still has not happened so I guess t's statement is true  Smile  )Sometimes days and sometimes weeks. It has happened their at his level. He has been paid, he has a rate (LOL  )and says the LD’s have been paid out. He has been within 6 degrees of this process for years. 

Tony: I’m not excited. I’m just waiting. Everyone is telling me it’s done. All the banks are starting to see the rates. I feel good about the time frame. 

Iraq: 

CBI: Lower denomination bills are being seen and trickling down but not in the markets or on the street yet.TV has also notified the citizens the LD’s are ready to come out. 

Parliament:

Media: TV broadcasting an Iraqi panel saying they wanted Maliki to pay for what he did to Mosul. 

US Department of Justice is pursing Maliki for fraud involving an American company he contracted with for services and products in Iraq. 

Prices are starting to go down. Tony: With the RV of the currency the prices would go down. 

INTERNATIONAL:

IMF investment programs may be in the 10% return rate. To invest in their programs will probably take place at a 2nd bank appointment from your exchange appointment. 

Currencies Rates: $5.00 – 5.30 Dinar. $2 – .47 on Dong and .24 for the ZIM rates on the screens as of this morning. They are moving up and down. Tony: It (dinar will go up quickly) I don’t see the ZIM, Dong, Rupiah going up like that. 

UNITED STATES:

Banks are still looking for it! Tony: Anything could happen after 3:45 pm today. (when the banks on the US east coast close today.) 

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event. 

800 #’s will be initiated by the US Treasury. It is to make an exchange appointment. This person will not be able to negotiate with you. They want to know the volume of each currency you have. 

NDA is a contract for a 90 day period of length. If your spouse is unwilling or unable to accompany you to sign the NDA the bank may make an exception or have an alternative. 

EXCHANGING: Exchange fee is supposed to be between 1-2%. The more money you have to exchange the better deal you can get. Tony: I might be highly pissed at that rate. Up to you to look at it. They going to get interest and loan it out at 10 X’s. 

Tony: You go to the bank and your doing your transaction and they say, “No, No, No, you stand up and when they say are we going to complete this transaction you say, No! If we’re going to negotiate yes, if your going to demand and be strict then No. They are being taught to not let you go out that door. AT every point of it you can make a decisions. Agree or don’t. Like it or don’t. There are other’s that will exchange the Dinar and they are going to be competitive. I assure you they are. 

ZIM Information: Tony: Our committee guy told us on Wednesday the only ZIM notes they will take are 2016 and later and the rest are dead. I sent that to the bank and the bank said they were taking 2008 and 2009, 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion notes. That comes from a Regional bank Vice President that is actually involved in the process. I’m telling you DON’T THROW AWAY YOUR ZIM Notes regardless! 

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. – I’ve heard we have to wait for the Admiral’s group to be paid first. Tony: You have been told a bunch of BS. You are going to get your money a whole lot faster than a group. In groups money has to go through paymasters and some of the groups number in the hundreds and thousands and they cannot pay everyone at the same time. You are going to get the whole $28.50. They get $18-$19 in the end. $11.00 is to come off theirs. 

Q. – Will IS moving into Iraq delay the RV? Tony: No, IS was delivered a severe blow over this last weekend, week. Maliki let it happen so he could declare martial law and become a dictator. He told the Iraqi troops to retreat and night fight them. 

Q. – I would like to start a college scholarship fund for my son and high school students. Would that fall under a foundation? Ray: Set up your foundation first. 

Q. – In reference to 1st, 2nd and 3rd mouse do you still believe that pertains more to the dinar? Tony: It (dinar will go up quickly) I don’t see the ZIM, Dong, Rupiah going up like that. 

Q & A: Callers

Q. – There is not enough money to finance or pay for this RV. Tony: We all have Dinar and the exchange rate is $4 per dinar. Iraq is not giving us $4 per dinar. THE UST is giving us $4 per dinar. They have made an agreement with Iraq to pay for and use it over the next 30 years to buy oil. We can take dinar and buy stuff in England, France, Germany or anywhere else. Oil is selling at $58/barrel. The US contract is to buy it from Iraq at $2/barrel. (  $2 would not even pay for the barrel, much less the oil  Smile  )It’s not about paying it back. Nothing has to be printed. It’s about them being indebted to us. It does not matter if it’s 50 trillion they are never going to pay it all to us. This is digits on the screen. We are not dealing with the Federal Reserve which is a privately owned company. We are dealing with the US Treasury. Your worried about everyone getting paid. The Dinar could go to $50 and it wouldn’t make any difference. . . This is the reality of how money works in our economy and people don’t want to believe it. Our financial system is a pyramid scheme but it’s legal. They can do it. If you and I did we’d be arrested. 

Q. – Ray: 

Q. – Did the person who exchanged previously at $4.43 pay a fee? Tony: He probably did but they did not take out the buy /sell – the spread. (He got the full $4.43 versus the banks buy rate of less than the sell rate of $4.43) 

Q. – Do we have to wait 10 days after it happens in Iraq? Is that still true/ Tony: They wanted the first 72 hours just for their own country. I don’t know if it will take 10 days or not or be the first of the month. I just know we’ve got three people saying it’s happening.    (Three.  Smile   Tangelo, kay and bony)  They were notified the lower bills are ready to come out. That was on TV too. 

Q. – The gentleman that exchanged. Was anything said to him about taxes? Tony: We did not talk about it but no taxes were taken out.  ( I must have missed the fact that the guy finally surfaced.  And they did not talk about it but no taxes were taken out?  )  

Q. Ray: The main difference is the trust can do things the LLC cannot. The trust can do 15 things while an LLC is limited to a few. 

CLOSING STATEMENTS

Tony . . . Okay guys. Banks are still waiting. Over there things have started and trickling down. LD’s trickling out. Don’t know why we haven’t seen it but they are anticipating it. Let’s go into the weekend as if it’s our last weekend. If anything happens we will get it out. Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to enjoy mine. 

Ray . . . You said it all. Keep believing, we sure do. (played I Believe.)

The Guestisus

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Cigar Man--Travel Man and A--hold 610----72 Hours have come and gone--What happened---SAME OLD SHIT_____

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:36 am

Pretty much yea, but then again facts have never been Phoney's strong suit ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 2805820865  RayRat/Tony Call Notes   2/22/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum