Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas

Go down

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas Empty Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:11 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185078

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas

21-02-2019

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

President of the House of Representatives Mohammed al-Halbusi on Thursday discussed with Minister of Planning Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi the reconstruction of liberated areas and human development plans. 
A statement issued by the Halbusi office, which was received by Al-Akhbaria, said: "He received the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammad Halboussi on Thursday, Minister of Planning Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi and his accompanying delegation." 
He added that "the meeting discussed ways to enhance the role of the ministry through the development of plans and perceptions that achieve the goal of economic and human development in Iraq, in cooperation with the authorities, and also addressed the file of the intersection of powers between state institutions 
He said," The two sides discussed evaluating the performance and implementation of investment projects And raise the efficiency within a detailed framework, and the proposal of strategic projects that coincide with the stage of construction to be accepted by the country.
The meeting reviewed the follow-up of international cooperation in terms of grants and assistance for reconstruction projects in liberated areas and those suffering from lack of services and implementation without delay.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas Empty Halabousi discussed with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction of the liberated areas and the file of investment in the country

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:26 pm

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=170157

Halabousi discussed with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction of the liberated areas and the file of investment in the country

February 21, 2019

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas 29617FE0-9AEA-49F8-8777-14CC55176B62-620x330

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi discussed Thursday with the Minister of Planning Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi the international cooperation in terms of grants and assistance for reconstruction projects in the liberated areas.

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives received today, Minister of Planning Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi and his accompanying delegation," a statement from the office of Halaboussi said.

The statement added that "the meeting discussed ways to improve the role of the ministry through the development of plans and perceptions that achieve the goal of economic and human development in Iraq, in cooperation with the support," pointing to "the issue of cross-jurisdictions between state institutions."

He pointed out that "the meeting discussed evaluating the performance and implementation of investment projects and raise efficiency within a detailed framework, and the proposal of strategic projects that coincide with the stage of construction to be accepted by the country."

The statement added that "the meeting reviewed the follow-up of the file of international cooperation in terms of grants and assistance for reconstruction projects in liberated areas, and those suffering from lack of services and implementation without hesitation."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas Empty Minister of Planning discusses with the Speaker of the House of Representatives strategic plans of the ministry

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:28 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=483

Minister of Planning discusses with the Speaker of the House of Representatives strategic plans of the ministry

2019-02-21

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas 15507738450939cc23b820a488eec450b9f4f5e8e2--WhatsApp_Image_2019-02-21_at_9

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, met on Thursday with the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halboussi. During the meeting, he discussed the ministry's strategic plans and its vision for the development and sustainable development of the 2030s. 

During the meeting, Dr. Al-Dulaimi discussed the role played by the legislative authority to achieve the objectives of the Ministry of Planning and enhance the compatibility between the work of the ministry and the state institutions. He pointed out the importance of the legislative support to achieve the ministry's vision. Investment. 

The meeting discussed enhancing reconstruction efforts and stability in the liberated areas, and possible ways to resume the implementation of all the faltering projects in Iraq and the cooperation and support efforts that the Minister recently discussed with the international community.

Halabousi is discussing with the Minister of Planning the reconstruction projects of liberated areas 15507738450939cc23b820a488eec450b9f4f5e8e2--WhatsApp_Image_2019-02-21_at_9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum