Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19

Go down

"Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19 Empty "Private Negotiations" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/20/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 20th, 2019

With generous EU funding, empowered local communities and improved governance are within reach in Iraq

Erbil, 20 February 2019 – Hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq will benefit from two new projects funded by the European Union’s Regional Trust Fund, MADAD. Launched today in Erbil, the projects aim at empowering local communities and improving governance in areas affected by conflict.

The projects are scheduled to be launched in Mosul on 21 February 2019.

http://www.uniraq.org/

Judy » February 20th, 2019

IMO this is HUGE! So many positive things happening right before our eyes. As Frank as said "welcome to the other side"

DELTA » February 20th, 2019

Over two days planning with the ESCWA team discusses fiscal policy, economic diversification and employment in

2019-02-20 2

Over two days planning will discuss with the ESCWA team the fiscal policy, economic diversification and employment in Iraq

The Ministry of Planning, represented by the Department of Economic and Financial Policies and the Department of Human Development, held a consultative meeting with a team of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) on the financial policy, economic diversification and employment in Iraq for two days in the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Technical Affairs Dr. Maher Hammad, The Ministry of Finance and the six Sami and a number of directors-general and heads of departments and divisions in the ministry and representatives of a number of ministries and related parties.

Deputy Minister of Planning

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Technical Affairs, Dr. Maher Hammad said in a speech during the meeting that he said that there is a framework of understanding reached its final stages, indicating that it is signed between the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) and the Ministry of Planning, which represents the Iraqi government,

The aspects of cooperation are technical aspects of capacity support, training and development. He pointed out that the framework agreed upon is related to five main tracks related to the economy (economic diversification) and (governance). They focus very much on governance, decentralization, (Building and supporting technology), (statistics) and topics related to climate change,

Director General of the Department of Economic and Financial Policies

For his part, the Director General of the Department of Economic and Financial Policies in the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Alaeddin Jafar:

This meeting came to discuss the issue of support for Iraq in the field of integrated policy development for adoption of financial and economic policies and its ability to create jobs in the Iraqi economy in light of the major problems that Is suffering from Iraq now, especially after the events that took place in previous years during the war with the duel and with low oil prices. "We have already held meetings in 2017. Another team visited the Ministry of Planning to provide cooperation, assistance and technical support to all departments of the ministry," he said. Is to provide support to Iraq in the development of possible policies for employment and made clear that these workshops or meetings are complementary to cooperation to create jobs and absorb the problem of unemployment in Iraq.

Full post here: https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=134

Samson » February 20th, 2019

Prime Minister: Teachers' demands are legitimate and we will work to implement them

19th February, 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, work to implement the demands of teachers, noting that their demands are legitimate.

"The demands made by the teachers and demanded by their union are legitimate," Abdul-Mahdi said at a weekly conference held after the cabinet session. "The government is in the process of implementing the demands of teachers who came out for it," he said.

Last Thursday, the teachers' union called for a general strike in all schools for the two children on Sunday and Monday. And witnessed the provinces of Iraq strike by teachers for the day before yesterday and accepted by the cadres of education. LINK

Popeye7 » February 20th, 2019

This article is very telling as it concerns the relationship between Kuwait, and Iraq from an economic standpoint... WOW... Thanks Samson...

Kickykai » February 20th, 2019

Internationalism open to the world!! Woo hoo!IMO

The most prominent axes of the meeting of the Minister of Commerce and his Kuwaiti counterpart included 8 economic files

2019/2/20 15:47

Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani unveiled on Wednesday the main points of his meeting with his Kuwaiti counterpart Halad al-Roudhan, who arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday morning.

The Kuwaiti Minister of Trade and Industry revealed eight economic files to be presented to the Iraqi side during the meetings. "We value this visit, which comes to break the gap between the two countries, to restore trade and economic relations and to increase the level of trade," Al-Ani told a news conference with his Kuwaiti counterpart.

He stressed that "the visit aims to establish a clear picture of the agreements between the two countries after the opening of Iraq to the world and its openness to the free market, which is the goal of the Iraqi government and translated by its program to increase the volume of exchange between the countries of the world and Kuwait.

For his part, the Kuwaiti minister pointed out that "there is a sincere and genuine desire to open new horizons for cooperation and raise the level of economic relations in various sectors between the two countries." He stressed that "Kuwait has every potential to create opportunities and partnerships with Iraq." Al-Roudhan revealed his government's desire to "overcome all obstacles and resolve all issues and create investment opportunities in Iraq and Kuwait."

He added that "the most important topics to be raised by the Kuwaiti side to discuss them are the establishment of an area for trade exchange and develop the port of Safwan and the development of trade between Iraq and Kuwait, and agree on the mechanisms of development and the introduction of areas of cooperation in various fields, as well as the activation of measures and increase the volume of trade exchange and create investment opportunities". He said, "Iraq passed through the circumstances and events exhausted a lot of energies and time, but recovered and won and liberated the territory of the worst gangs."

The statement said that "the visiting delegation will hold meetings with the three presidencies and hold joint meetings with the Iraqi private sector and businessmen and presidents of federations," noting that "the delegation includes several sectors operating in many areas." LINK

1mattc1 » February 20th, 2019

Hmmm.... Private negotiations.....Hmmm.... Perhaps at a new rate???

Bringing this post forward from last thread to highight the last paragraph

Trade buys about 120,000 tons of Vietnamese rice

19th February, 2019

Europe and the Middle East said on Tuesday that the Iraqi Ministry of Trade had bought about 120,000 tons of rice from Vietnam in a direct deal without a global tender
The seller is believed to be a Vietnamese trade company

Iraq has not offered a global tender to buy rice for months, amid talk in the market that the country has turned to buy more quantities through private negotiations LINK

Barzani Party: continuing the dialogue with the Kurdistan Union to give them the presidency of the parliament of the region

19th February, 2019

According to a member of the Kurdistan region's parliament for the Kurdistan Democratic Party Ribawar Babikh Yi, Tuesday that his party's past in dialogue with the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK ) to give them the presidency of the parliament. The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Mahmoud Khoshnao, on Monday, that the Union will challenge at the election of the President of the Parliament of the Kurdistan region, while stressed that no government will be formed in the region.

"The Kurdistan Democratic Party continues its dialogue with the leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan on the return to the House of Representatives, and granted the right to preside the parliament." He added that "dialogue is the key factor in the return of relations again between the Kurdistan Democratic Union and the National Union."

The member of the Parliament of the region, "the steps to form a government will become clear in the face of days and we expect the return of members of the National Union soon." The parliament of the Kurdistan region, elected on Monday, the candidate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Fala Farid, interim president of the House of Representatives, while elected Hainam Hawrami as its first deputy. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum