Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties!

Go down

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! Empty President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties!

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/48575

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties!

21/02/2019

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! 14412019_176122018_0-1

President Barham Salih stressed the importance of adopting frank and constructive dialogue in dealing with problems between political parties. 
"The Iraqi political forces have a responsibility and a constitutional commitment to overcome the differences and stumble and move to the stage of construction and reconstruction, and to consolidate the economy and progress," Saleh said during a meeting with the former deputy president of the former Iraqi president's political bureau, Khudair al-Khuzaie. In the process of development to serve the hopes and aspirations of the Iraqi people. " 
For his part, Khuzaie valued the efforts of the President of the Republic in "bringing the views of all political parties closer together to preserve the democratic experience and the achievements achieved". 
During the meeting, they discussed the latest security and political developments on the local and Arab arenas.

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! 9f982c2e-d87d-401b-b1a5-5fa8a2d68398-1

President of the Republic affirms the adoption of frank and constructive dialogue between these parties! 52397731_2758641927479239_1110352086576398336_o
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum