Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan

Go down

During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan Empty During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:41 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=479

During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan

2019-02-20

During his meeting with the delegation of the holy military threshold .. Minister of Planning: the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the five-year development plan 1550683911e281c6f21d95ef2712aa95a22e0ced7c--WhatsApp_Image_2019-02-20_at_7

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Wednesday a delegation from the military threshold in Samarra under the chairmanship of Dr. Nafi al-Khazali, during which they discussed possible ways to develop the religious tourism file in Iraq. 

The minister briefed the minister on the reality of the service projects supervised by the holy military threshold in the Samarra district, stressing the importance of these projects in strengthening the national economy and reducing dependence on oil. He pointed out that the file of the development of religious tourism is one of the most important objectives of the ministry's five-year development plan . 

He praised the prominent role of the religious institution in its various schools in strengthening national unity and cooperation with community actors to provide a suitable working environment for government bodies and to show the important role of citizens in achieving security and stability.

The delegation of the holy military threshold expressed its great appreciation for the positions and directives of the Minister of Planning in support of community peace and strengthening the bonds of love and cooperation to achieve a stable environment conducive to attracting investment investors.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum