Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Training course in combating money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Training course in combating money laundering

Go down

Training course in combating money laundering Empty Training course in combating money laundering

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:01 am

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1014
Training course in combating money laundering

February 20, 2019

Training course in combating money laundering News-155065316250084

The Center for Banking Studies in the Central Bank of Iraq, in coordination with the General Directorate of the Branch of Erbil, organized a training course under the title Role of the compliance function in the fight against money laundering and regulatory requirements, which occurred on February 19, 2019 in the Ministry of Finance for the Kurdistan Region in Erbil and continue for three days. Of the employees of the Bank of Rasheed and Rafidain in addition to a number of private banks approved in the region.
The aim of the course is to enable the participants to understand the expected risks resulting from the non-application of compliance procedures by the Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering Units and the regulatory requirements in banks and financial institutions by highlighting the international standards recommended by the competent bodies in this field. This course helps participants to understand the modern methods of combating money laundering, which contributes to enhancing the internal control of banks.

Training course in combating money laundering File-155065302532699

Training course in combating money laundering File-15506530824515
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum