Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging

Go down

Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging Empty Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:53 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15480

Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging

21/02/2019

Communications vows to cut off Internet companies lagging 13126

Economy News _ Baghdad

Minister of Communications Dr. Naeem Thajeel al-Rubaie confirmed on Thursday that we will not allow some companies to distort the image of the ministry in front of public opinion due to weakness and poor internet and we will be accountable to those who are deficient and abusing strict procedures that start cutting off the Internet and not ending with blacklisting after giving them sufficient time to improve the quality of service. "The ministry is determined to improve the quality of the Internet at affordable prices for citizens.
"Al-Rubaie pointed out his intention to open up to the private sector, encourage investment, provide the best telecommunications services and the Internet, and using modern and sophisticated technological means that contribute to guaranteeing the breadth of these services to the widest possible extent," the Ministry of Communications said in a statement. To "provide assistance and assistance to investors and private sector companies to promote the reality of the Internet through the opening of more than one outlet to expand the Internet capacity from neighboring countries such as Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait." This came during the participation of the minister in the symposium held at the Ministry of Communications on investment in (FTTH), which was managed by the Technical Advisor of the Ministry, Dr. Hayam Al-Yasiri, and with the participation of a number of general managers and officials of the Ministry of Communications, as well as representatives of private sector companies and investors.
He added that "Al-Rubaie listened to the observations, suggestions and interventions that the attendees made regarding the project and responded to it according to the vision of the ministry and its new policy in reforming the communications system and the Internet throughout Iraq." 
"The technical advisor to the Ministry of Communications provided a detailed explanation of the Ministry's ministry and its directives at present in opening up to the private sector and encouraging the investor wishing to apply for work to establish the investment project in one or more governorates according to the available possibilities to ensure the success of the project. The need of one province by more than one investor while dealing with the province of Baghdad as two parts Rusafa and Karkh.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum