Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris

Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35094

[size=36]Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris[/size]

20/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris 202022019_3D4D98EE-D308-463D-B38E-33C915A706AB

Continue to Mawazine News 

President Barham Saleh meets his French counterpart Emmanuel Makron on February 26, where he will pay an official visit to France for two days. 
McCron will receive Saleh on a working lunch followed by a joint press conference on the first day of his visit to Paris, the French presidency said. 
"One year after the victory over a supporter in Iraq, this meeting is an opportunity for President Macaron to confirm France's full support for Iraq to meet the security challenges and those related to stability, inclusive governance and reconstruction. 

Ended 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Barham Saleh visits Paris on this date to discuss 3 important files

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:45 am

https://glgamesh.com/archives/48520

Barham Saleh visits Paris on this date to discuss 3 important files

21/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Iraqbarhamsaleh

President of the Republic of Iraq Barham Salih will visit the French capital Paris on the 26th of this month. 
"President Barham Saleh will meet President Emmanuel Macaron for a working lunch followed by a joint press conference on the first day of his visit to Paris," the presidency said. 
"One year after the victory over a preacher in Iraq, this meeting is an opportunity for President Macaron to confirm France's full support for Iraq to meet the security challenges and those related to stability and inclusive governance and reconstruction of the country." 
The two presidents may discuss the fate of the French militants detained in Iraq, whom Paris is demanding to be tried. 
The Elysee also said that Macaron also wanted to "encourage the continuation of productive dialogue between Baghdad and the regional government in Iraqi Kurdistan."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty After the conclusion of his visit to Sharm el-Sheikh .. the arrival of the President of the Republic to Paris

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35664

[size=36]After the conclusion of his visit to Sharm el-Sheikh .. the arrival of the President of the Republic to Paris[/size]

25/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris 92522019_112522019_13

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

President Barham Salih arrived in Paris on Monday for an official invitation after wrapping up his participation in the Arab-European summit held in Sharm el-Sheikh. 
The Presidency of the Republic, in a statement received / Mawazine News / copy, that "the President of the Republic Barham Saleh arrived at dawn today, to Paris on a working visit at the invitation of the official from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron." 
She added that "it is hoped that the President will hold a round of bilateral talks with the French President and senior officials on the relations between the two countries and ways to develop them."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Saleh and McCron discuss bilateral relations between Iraq and France

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=35723

[size=36]Saleh and McCron discuss bilateral relations between Iraq and France[/size]

25/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris 132522019_9662e221-47aa-438f-8b2c-49dce5948de8

Saleh and McCron discuss bilateral relations between Iraq and France
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Dr. Al-Hamdani accompanied by President Barham Salih in France on an official visit

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/144374.html

[size=30]Dr. Al-Hamdani accompanied by President Barham Salih in France on an official visit[/size]

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Thumbnail.php?file=ab90d5ed_683b_436c_8cdc_43ab788f5037_116985535

The Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Dr. Abdel-Amir Al-Hamdani, arrived in Paris on Monday for an official visit accompanied by President Barham Salih. "A statement from the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities received a copy of it, " he said. The files with the French President and senior officials dealing with relations between the two countries, "and Iraqi President Dr. Barham Saleh received an official invitation from his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron to visit Paris.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty The President of the Republic discusses with his French counterpart the bilateral relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:20 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/25/390648/

The President of the Republic discusses with his French counterpart the bilateral relations between the two countries

25/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris %D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-2-696x450

Information / Baghdad ... 

President Barham Saleh met on Monday, his French counterpart Emmanuel in Paris and shifty discussed bilateral relations between the two countries. 
"The president met with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron in Paris," the presidency said in a brief statement. 
"During the meeting, bilateral relations between the two countries were discussed," she said. 
The President of the Republic Barham Salih arrived, at dawn today, to Paris at the official invitation of Macron
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/25/390657/

Saleh: Victory on the da'eef is not complete and the threat of terrorism continues

25/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Untitled-1-7-696x435

Information / Baghdad ... 

President Barham Saleh, Monday, the victory assured the Daesh is not complete and is still the threat of terrorism continues, noting that Iraq is in front of him and a great economic and political reform benefits. 
"We are working with our partners to dry out the sources of terrorism, because victory over an oppressor is not complete and the threat of terrorism is still going on," Saleh told a news conference with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron in Paris. 
"We do not want Iraq to be a battleground for regional conflicts," he said. 
Saleh said that "the Iraqis sacrificed precious and generous to end the alleged caliphate of Daish," noting that "we do not want Iraq to be a battleground between the regional parties."
"We have an economic reform program integrated, especially that Iraq has great political, economic and reform benefits," he said, pointing out that "France has always been an active economic partner of Iraq." 
He said that "reconstruction will contribute to the success of Iraq as well as having a system of economic interests with different countries."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Iraq calls on France to invest in oil, energy and industry sectors

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15538

Iraq calls on France to invest in oil, energy and industry sectors

02/26/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris 13224

Economy News _ Baghdad

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Thursday, called on France to invest in Iraq in the sectors of oil, energy and industry to achieve prosperity and provide employment opportunities for young people. 
The President of the Republic, in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, said that "President Barham Saleh, met today in Paris, President of the French Senate Gerard Larche, and discussed with him ways to develop bilateral relations between the two countries." 
"Iraq is looking forward to a broad and fruitful cooperation with France," Saleh said, adding that he hoped "to play a special role in the reconstruction and stability of the country and its devastated cities and invest in the oil, energy and industry sectors to achieve prosperity and employment opportunities for young people." 
For his part, Larache reiterated "France's support for Iraq to achieve its security and reconstruction and to contribute to restoring the normal life of its affected areas by supporting the return of displaced persons and refugees to their cities."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/26/390779/

Saleh: Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the world to promote its economy 

26/02/2019

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris %D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The President of the Republic Barham Saleh, on Tuesday, the desire of Iraq wants to build the foundations of real partnership with the rest of the world to promote the economic reality of the country.
"President Barham Saleh met today (Monday) in Paris with the Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Laudrian," the statement said.
The statement said Saleh stressed the need to develop relations between the two countries in a way that serves the common interests of the two friendly peoples.
Saleh praised "the positive role of the European Union and its support for the Iraqi government," stressing that "Iraq is looking for more cooperation in the political, economic and trade."
For his part, Laudrian reiterated "France's keenness to continue supporting Iraq in all fields," praising "the victories achieved by the Iraqi people against the gangs of the da'eef." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Saleh: The eradication and eradication of terrorism is linked to the stability and success of Iraq's situation

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/192389/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A6%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%A7

Saleh: The eradication and eradication of terrorism is linked to the stability and success of Iraq's situation

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Doc-P-192389-636867781067305227

BAGHDAD /

President of the Republic Barham Salih said on Tuesday that eradicating terrorism and eradicating it and ending it is linked to the stability of Iraq's situation and success. It is our duty as a government and Iraqi leaders to focus on this because we do not accept our country to become a battlefield for others. We live in transition.

The press office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement that "Saleh confirmed during a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macaron, held yesterday in Paris that" the victory achieved for Iraq, important and decisive in many areas, but incomplete and need To consolidate and consolidate the momentum of security, political, economic and regional, "explaining," We must work from Iraq, with our neighbors and our international allies to dry the sources of terrorism thought and funding. "

Saleh added that "we need to strengthen the work to end this abnormal phenomenon in the region and the world," pointing out that "the Iraqis in this fight and their sacrifices to fight the end of the alleged caliphate of Daash, where the support we received from the International Alliance and friends and France role The important".

"We are expecting our international allies to provide effective assistance in this field," he said, stressing that "the provision of employment opportunities for Iraqi youth and the reconstruction of destroyed cities and the return of "We must embark on a new stage, which is the establishment of sustainable security and stability in the region, and this will only be achieved with the return of Iraq capable and able in the regional equation."

"The Iraqi government, headed by Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, has a priority in economic restructuring and reconstruction and we have an ambitious program of economic reform. We will need the help of our friends and allies in Europe and the world to achieve this," he said.

"We are pleased with what we heard from President MacRoon about France's readiness to deal with these benefits and to support Iraq at this stage on the economic side," he said. "France has always been an effective economic partner for Iraq and we hope to build on this relationship in broader fields and welcoming contexts."

"Despite the war against terrorism, which meant many signs, the transition to power and the holding of elections have been achieved. We hope that we can build the state in a manner that guarantees civil democratic freedoms. We must deal with the accumulated problems of the past in order to move the country towards stability and peace. "He said.

"We want our country to be a place of consensus and not a place of conflict and conflict between the regional and international parties. We want the stability and reconstruction of our country and the building of a new regional system based on common economic interests, not only for the region but for the whole world," he said. "We have good relations with our neighbors and they want our success to this degree or that," he said.

"I look forward to an active partnership with President MacRoon and with France and the European Union to put an end to this difficult phase that has passed not only on the Middle East but also on Europe against the intensification of terrorism," he said.

In response to a question by French journalist George Malbrunot about a terrorist who called on the French, he said that 13 terrorists had been lured during a security operation and handed over to the Iraqi authorities accused of committing crimes against Iraqis and Iraqi installations and would be tried according to Iraqi law.

"I reject this name and say these are two basic components of the peoples of that region. I am a Kurd. I was a minority name. The word minority, as if it were a kind of differentiation with others, in the new Iraqi state we wanted," said a French journalist. We have a constitution in which the rights and freedoms are established. What is required of the state is to deal with all these components on the basis of clear and fair principles and values. The Yazidis, Christians and other components have been exposed to serious grievances of extremist ideology and terrorist organizations. It is our duty as a government and my duty as a Muslim to win them. "He stressed that Iraq, but the East, would not be right, and that peace would not be restored if the Christian was not respected, respected, respected and respected in his values, religion, customs and presence. Yazidis. "

For his part, French President MacRoon said that "France supports Iraq's balanced regional policy, and that this country should steer clear of the crises of the Middle East if it is linked to Syria or Iran," explaining that "the presence of the international coalition is a key factor, and I am confident that the allies assert that Iraq A key role in the region, and our presence alongside it is necessary. "

"France will help the victims of terrorism, including the Christians and Yezidis who have been tortured and killed, and should regain all their status in the new Iraq," McCron said, adding that he "discussed with the President of the Republic joint projects for the return of normalcy to the Iraqis, And security with Iraq. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Iraq and France sign a memorandum of coordination and security cooperation

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:51 pm

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=51796

Iraq and France sign a memorandum of coordination and security cooperation

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Image

Agency of the orbit -
BAGHDAD - 

Iraq's Interior Ministry on Thursday signed a memorandum of coordination and security cooperation with the French Interior Ministry. 
"According to an invitation from the French Ministry of the Interior, and based on the authorization of the National Security Council, the former agent of the ministry Aqil al-Khazali and the accompanying delegation to hold talks with officials of the French Ministry of Interior on the issues of combating Terrorism and organized crime '. 
"The signing ceremony was a joint memorandum of cooperation for security and police, the exchange of information, experience and security consultations, which opens the way for a qualitative leap to face the terrorist and criminal threats."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Empty Khazali signs memorandum of coordination and security cooperation with his French counterpart

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:53 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=190159

[ltr]Khazali signs memorandum of coordination and security cooperation with his French counterpart[/ltr]

2019/2/28 

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Story_img_5c78444a1bdf5

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) The oldest agent of the Ministry of Interior Aqil al-Khazali signed with his French counterpart today a joint memorandum of cooperation for security and police and the exchange of information and experience and security consultations. 
A statement obtained by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of him that "the oldest agent of the ministry, Dr. Aqil al-Khazali and his accompanying delegation held talks with officials in the French Ministry of Interior on issues of combating terrorism and organized crime." 
"The signing ceremony of a joint memorandum of cooperation for security and police and the exchange of information and experience and security consultations, which opens the way to achieve a qualitative leap to confront terrorist and criminal threats." 

Next week .. Barham Saleh meets Macaron in Paris Img5c78459b9f0b7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum