Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad

Go down

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad Empty The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:19 pm

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=169875

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad

February 20, 2019

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad 319B936B-60E3-4010-A09B-82EB50EDCADB-620x330

BAGHDAD (AFP) - The fourth International Conference on Countering Terrorism opened in Baghdad on Wednesday, calling for a broad international participation.

The conference will last for two days and will be held under the patronage of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
The conference will include 10 research sessions involving experts, advisors and researchers from Iraq, representatives of 60 countries, three international organizations and international research centers.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad Empty The anti-terrorism conference supports Iraq's move to pursue the media promoted by Da'ash

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:55 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=185076

The anti-terrorism conference supports Iraq's move to pursue the media promoted by Da'ash

21-02-2019

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The final statement of the fourth international conference against "provocative media" and its idea was held in Baghdad to work together with the international coalition to build and develop Iraq's specialized capabilities, and to support Iraq's efforts in the international prosecution of media that support and promote terrorism and extremism. 
The final statement of the conference was received by the "News", concluded the activities of the Fourth International Conference to combat the media and the idea embraced by Baghdad over the two days of 20 February and the twenty-first of the same month in 2019 under the auspices of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and with the participation of representatives, experts and consultants and researchers from more From 60 countries and international organizations and agencies. " 
He added that "the conference provided participants over the two days ideas, projects, proposals, visions and scientific treatments reduced by 46 specialized research provided in ten sessions and under the supervision of a scientific committee competent."
He added that "the recommendations of the conference confirmed the joint work with the International Alliance to build and develop the specialized Iraqi capabilities in the fight against media and the idea of ​​thinking in the social networking sites and cyberspace, and intensify international cooperation to prevent the media is urging the exploitation of electronic space and continue to work to remove the archives of all types of electronic and forms" . 
Among the recommendations of the conference is "supporting the production of 100 short films in cooperation with the global production and marketing institutions in Baghdad. The conference also agreed to arrange the requirements for the establishment of an international conference for moderate speech during the second half of this year." The conference noted "supporting Iraq's efforts in international prosecution To the media that support and promote terrorism and extremism through coordination with the international investigation team in the crimes of urging. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad Empty Final communiqué of the Fourth International Conference on the Fight against Media and its ideology

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:29 pm

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=170147

Final communiqué of the Fourth International Conference on the Fight against Media and its ideology

February 21, 2019

The launch of the fourth international conference against media "Dahesh" in Baghdad D9625DFF-D3F4-49BD-BE37-51C74F40BD52-620x330

BAGHDAD (SNG) - The final communiqué of the Fourth International Conference against the Propaganda of Information and Propaganda (SNG) will be published on Thursday.

The statement reads as follows:

At the end of the Fourth International Conference against the media and the idea of ​​the idea embraced by the beloved capital of Baghdad over the twenty days of February and the twenty-first of the same month for the year 2019 under the auspices of the Prime Minister, Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, the esteemed and with the participation of representatives and experts and consultants and researchers of more than 60 State, organization and international agency.

In which the participants over the day, ideas, projects, proposals, visions and scientific treatments reduced by 46 specialized research provided in ten sessions and under the supervision of a scientific committee competent to inform you the recommendations of the Fourth International Conference to combat the media and the idea:

1 - Joint work with the International Alliance for the construction and development of specialized Iraqi capabilities in the fight against media and advocacy in the social networking sites and cyberspace.
2- Intensifying international cooperation to prevent the media from exploiting the electronic space and continuing to work on removing the electronic archive of all kinds and forms.
3. The International Coalition will support the production of 100 short films in cooperation with the international production and marketing institutions and will be held in Baghdad.
4. The two Conferences agreed to arrange the requirements for the establishment of an international conference for moderate discourse during the second half of this year.
5. Support Iraq's efforts in the international prosecution of the media that support and promote terrorism and extremism through coordination with the international investigation team in the crimes of urging.
In conclusion, we recall with great pride the great sacrifices of those heroes who hung their victories on the mantle of history forged by our security forces, the army, the police, the mass and the Peshmerga.
On this occasion, we must thank the efforts of the international coalition in supporting Iraq at the training, logistics and technical level.
God save Iraq and its people and lovers of peace in all the world.
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum