Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation

Go down

President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation Empty President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:56 pm

https://www.masoudbarzani.krd/en/news-and-press-releases/president-barzani-receives-a-united-states-government-delegation01/

President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation

Wednesday 20 February 2019

President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation 7g2a7280

Salahadin, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, (Barzani Headquarters)- President Masoud Barzani received a United States government delegation which consisted of State and Defense Departments officials and was headed by ambassador James Jeffery, the Special Representative for Syria Engagement. The delegation also included Joel Rayburn, the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Levant Affairs. President Barzani and ambassador Jeffery spoke of the latest political developments in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, they also discussed the military progress against the terrorists of the Islamic State and the general situation in Syria.
President Barzani expressed his gratitude to the people and government of the United States for their continuous support to the Kurdistan Region, adding that the war against the terrorists of the Islamic State would have indeed been more costly in terms of human lives and resources had it not been for the intervention of the U.S.-led coalition. Ambassador Jeffery made reference to the fact that the U.S. support to the Kurdistan Region has proven to be a successful endeavor and that the Kurdistan Region is one of the success stories in the Middle East.
The two sides discussed the political situation in Iraq and the recently enhanced relations between Baghdad and Erbil. Ambassador Jeffery and President Barzani expressed their optimism for a brighter future for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region following the war on the terrorists of the Islamic State.
The meeting also included discussions on the situation in Syria and how it is imperative for all sides to begin engaging in finding avenues which would be in the interest of the people of Syria following the end of the caliphate of the Islamic State.
While President Barzani acknowledged that the terrorists of the Islamic State have faced a serious defeat in Iraq and Syria, he added that their threat should continue to be handled with caution.

President Barzani Receives a United States Government Delegation 7g2a7293
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum