Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19

Go down

"Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19 Empty "Welcome to the Other Side" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 2/19/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 am

KTFA

DELTA » February 19th, 2019

THANK YOU SAMSON FOR YOUR HARD WORK .....

Samson » February 19th, 2019

Supervisory Action Manual / Risk Management Controls in Traditional Banks (Commercial)

19th February, 2019 DELTA

To / Traditional Banks ( Commercial ) All Credit / Risk Management Manuals In Traditional Banks (Commercial ) ... To view click here

» New Interest Rate Table 2019 ... Click here to view

StephenMac63 » February 19th, 2019

The next couple of weeks are going to be interesting as we have several fronts to watch:

End of Book Fair ( I think today)

Smalls in ATMs? (Lower denoms)

Citizens will begin to feel the pinch of Taxes and Tariffs, maybe not so much as they have been somewhat paid before, just not collected by and directed to appropriate authorities.

Border control of Visa/Entry requirements, ect, ect, ect.

Many little items to keep an eye on and in the meantime we will continue to study. In the meantime, Welcome Back

DocMagee94 » February 19th, 2019

What were the main takeaways from tonight’s CC. The CC replay is very difficult to hear. Any help on this is appreciated.

StephenMac » February 19th, 2019

The one statement you would like that was expressed at the very end was "Welcome to the Other Side".

L&E » February 19th, 2019

THIS IS A CALL NOT TO BE MISSED...

FAMILY for those that are having a hard time with the sound from last nights recording…
May I suggest this…

CC 2-18-19 https://fccdl.in/X7KaTwlqRt

Listen to the recording from the beginning to Mark 33:00 this is totally clear and goes to end of John Bluestar’s report

Continue Listening to the recording from 33:01 - 57:37… although hard to hear it’s only 24 mins long… unfortunately there is no livestream video for this part that I can find…

at 57:37 switch to Livestream… Livestream is totally clear and easy to hear….there will be two videos… click the links below to go directly to each… listen to A then B

A. https://livestream.com/frank26/events/8543380/videos/187590299
This video start at 8pm Starts with Frank & Delta talking about Tax and tariffs

b. https://livestream.com/frank26/events/8543380/videos/187593027
This video continues where the last one left off...

Jay » February 19th, 2019

Visa HQ. The travel visa & passport website that Delta provided post 20 on thread 2/17/19 has now been updated. Here's what it says now.

Free import

• 200 cigarettes or

• 50 cigars or

• 250 grammes of tobacco

• Up to 1 litre in wines or spirits

• 500 ml of perfume in two small opened bottles

• Local currency (Iraqi Dinar-IQD) and foreign currencies: must be declared on arrival.

clicky

Don961 » February 19th, 2019

Customs Authority announces new regulations for the introduction and removal of funds across the Iraqi border

February 18, 2019 6:54 pm Author: alzawraapaper

BAGHDAD / Zawra

The customs authority announced on Monday the new controls for the authorization of funds when they are introduced and exported across the Iraqi border issued by the Central Bank of Iraq Council against Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.

In accordance with the provisions of Paragraph (IV), Article (7) and the provisions of Articles 34 and 35 of the AML / CFT Law concerning the obligation of each person upon entering or leaving Iraq, The customs, currency or negotiable financial instruments of its holder or transferred to or outside Iraq through a person, postal service, shipping service or by any other means.

The customs authority: It is decided on each passenger upon entry into or out of Iraqi territory to authorize the money of more than (ten thousand) ten thousand dollars or equivalent in other foreign currencies, indicating that the citizen also the statement on precious stones and precious metals if the value ( 10,000) ten thousand dollars.

She explained that the citizen must also disclose the negotiable financial instruments to the holder or transferred inside or outside Iraq through a person or postal service or shipping service or any other means, which exceed the value of (ten thousand) ten thousand dollars, noting that passengers should Shall declare to the employees of the General Customs Authority at the airport or the border crossing points in the Republic of Iraq according to the form attached to these regulations and that the limits mentioned in section 1 apply to persons over the age of 18 years and those under the age of 18 years Must be added to the limit of the guardian Command.

The Authority concluded its statement by saying: It is prohibited to enter and remove the Iraqi currency from and to Iraq, except the permissible limits amounting to (200000) two hundred thousand Iraqi dinars. In the event of transfer of an amount higher than the said limit through a person or postal service or shipping service or by any other means, Exceed the limit and complete the authorization form and send it to AML / CFT.

The customs authorities shall exercise their duties in the customs and customs boundaries and shall exercise their powers over the territory, the territorial sea and inland water, including lakes, rivers, marshes and marshes in accordance with the provisions of this law. link

Don961 » February 19th, 2019

Important stuff ... imo

Popeye7 » February 19th, 2019

Yes it is Don... February 20th is mentioned as well as the day of enforcement of the rules, and regulations regarding goods brought into all of Iraq... Not giving a date, but the importance of consistency, and the rule of law is so important in order for any government to function for the good of the nation, and its inhabitants...

Samson » February 19th, 2019

Customs calls on importers to quickly clear their goods and otherwise consider them smuggled

19th February, 2019

The Customs Authority on Tuesday demanded that all importers expedite the clearance of their goods, indicating that those who delay will be considered smuggling.

The Customs said in a statement received by SNG that "Iraqi and foreign companies and importers must complete the customs transactions of their imported goods through southern ports, land border crossings and air cargo terminals through international airports as soon as possible and adopt customs clearance companies officially authorized by the Director General to clear their goods exclusively".

"As of 20 February, all containers of goods whose owners are delayed in their release will be considered as smuggling under the provisions of Article 192/1 of the Customs Law.

The Commission expressed its hope of all importers to follow up earnestly to clear their goods from the customs estate without exceeding the legal time limit and to miss the opportunity of the weak souls who are trying to obstruct the implementation of government decisions aimed at regulating trade and combating the phenomenon of corruption at the border crossing points.

In granting approvals and simplifying procedures for the import or export of goods to ensure smooth trade exchange with neighboring countries and the world." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum